|Standard or Nonstandard:|
Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
A. Size: DN50---DN1200
B. Model: D971
C. Pressure Class: 1.0Mpa, 1.6Mpa
D. Temperature Range: 0-120°C
Body: gray cast iron, ductile cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel
Disc: ductile iron, carbon steel. Aluminum bronze, stainless steel
Stem: carbon steel, stainless steel
Seat: NBR, PTFE rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, wear rubber
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:How can one - way sealed butterfly valves and two-way sealed butterfly valves be distinguished?
- The difference between one way butterfly valve and two way butterfly valve:One way hard sealing butterfly valve:The butterfly's body usually has an arrow to indicate the direction of media flow, the butterfly valve plate in front of the closed, must face the flow of media, so we should pay attention to the medium flow direction when installing a one-way valve.
- Q:How do hydraulic butterfly valves work?
- Butterfly valve hydraulic drive device working principle1. manual operationWhen the hydraulic system suddenly fails, the valve can not move when the butterfly plate at any stop. Then, shaking the manual device, the guide block guide block in front of the manual shaft together with the driving shaft end, the cogging and drive shaft spline manual corresponding to the slot. Then, by dialing the driving device, the dial is shifted to the left end, and the transmission spline is connected with the manual shaft by a gear sleeve (the driving device is provided with a limit for preventing the tooth sleeve from jumping up), and the crank is disengaged from the hydraulic cylinder to disengage the hydraulic cylinder. Then turn the manual device and use the manual device to realize the disc movement.2. hydraulic operationWhen the hydraulic system returns to normal operation, the actuating device needs to be operated by hand. First, adjust the hydraulic cylinder to its initial state (0 digits) or at any position. Then manually adjust the opening of the disc to the position corresponding to the cylinder stroke (by observing whether the mark on the gear sleeve is in accordance with the mark on the crank, and judge the position of the disc and the cylinder). Then pull the gear sleeve and engage the spline on the crank by poking the driving device. Then fix the shift to prevent jumping. At this point, start the hydraulic system to restore fluid flow.
- Q:can't locate freon intake valve for 03 jaguar?
- Most manufacturers put the fill nozzle on the hoses, either the high or/and the low side. Also, the low side can be found on the accumulator.
- Q:The difference between butterfly valve and gate valve
- Butterfly valve role, butterfly valve is used to open and close disk type reciprocating rotation of about 90 degrees to open, close or adjust the flow of a medium valve. The butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, installation of small size, the driving performance of torque is small, simple operation, rapid, high chemical corrosion, and can also have good flow control function and closure characteristics, the use of butterfly valve is very extensive.
- Q:Butterfly valve D41W-1, 41, W, 1, respectively, what does that mean?
- This butterfly valve in our factory called butterfly, 4 represents the connection of the flange connection flange is French, 41 in 1 on behalf of butterfly valve, W represents the body seal, is C that is actually the correct type of cast steel, should be D41W-1C. Suitable for ventilation, smoke, and these media.
- Q:Butterfly valve structure and working principle
- How it works: the disc is driven by the stem, and if it turns 90 degrees, it can be opened and closed once. By changing the deflection angle of the plate, the flow of the medium can be controlled. There are two kinds of butterfly valves commonly used: clip type butterfly valve and flanged butterfly valve.
- Q:Is a valve gasket the same as a valve cover gasket?
- LOL. No. You don't get away that easily. The valve cover gasket only keeps oil from splashing all over the engine bay. It literally covers the valves, sealing the engine interior away from the general environment. Th head is the part of the engine that the valve cover sits on. It contains the valves, and either the camshaft or the rods that lead to a camshaft deeper in the engine, and of course the rocker assembly. You have to remove all those big bolts along the casting to break the head free, and you'll need a torque wrench to get the pressure right when you're reinstalling it. The head gasket seals the tops of the cylinders [incorporated in the bottom of the head] to the cylinders themselves [bored into the block proper.] Have fun!!!!!
- Q:toyota mechanic valve adj 1.8l?
- valve adjustment . you need to know the fire order. the gage between the stem. rotators the cranshaft. it could be cold start. cylinder need to be bottomed center.
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-10 and butterfly D371X-10 what is the difference?
- One more 3 in D71X-10 stands for adding a worm gear to the valve. What are the same, the difference is driven by the handle into the drive, gear drive, worm gear drive for large caliber butterfly valve a little less, because the valve torque is big, big, hard to handle and can rotate, and if the worm, you can turn a few laps handwheel. If there are other questions, we can continue to ask questions, the city butterfly valve manufacturers
- Q:How can I get the fire signal butterfly valve?
- At the input end of the input module, some resistors or terminals are added to the product
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range