Description of Butterfly Valve
Concentric Butterfly Valve has a resilient rubber seat with a metal disc. This type of butterfly valves can be used for isolating or regulating flow.
Wafer, Lug or U type flanged body style fit between FF or RF flanges
PTFE bushing ensure the maximum shaft support and centralized alignment
360°polished disc assures positiveon-off
Hard-Backed Cartridge seat or Edge-Boot seat
The pin,spline or square connection are all available
Universal ISO 5211 mounting pad
Technical Data of Buttefly Valve
|General Design||ISO 5752/BS 5155/API 609|
|Mounting Pad||ISO 5211|
|Face to Face||API 609/EN 558-1 20 series etc.|
|Flange Drilling||DIN 2501 PN10/16|
|Inspection and Test||API 598|
﹡For all available general design, face to face standard and flange drilling,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
Materials of Parts of Butterfly Valve
|1||Body||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB|
|5||Disc||Stainless Steel/Al-Bronze/Ductile Iron|
﹡For other material request,please kindly contact CNBM directly.
- Q:Check valve; flexible joint `; installation order of electric butterfly valve
- Connect the Songjiang rubber joint from the pump outlet. Check the 1 valve
- Q:What does butterfly valve nps12cl150d373f4-150lb stand for?
- NPS (Nominal, Pipe, Size) abbreviation. Refers to the connection (including flanged and welding end) of the nominal diameter, followed by a digital unit is American Standard inches, 12 inches.NPS12 labeling system.CL is the abbreviation for class, and LB150 means the pressure is 150 poundsD stands for butterfly valves3 is expressed in the form of a turbine drive7 means of connection: to clip3 means sealing: 3 eccentricF4: the sealing material is PTFE
- Q:Where is the PCV valve?
- pcv valve is on the valve cover closest to the firewall.it is attached to a rubber hose that runs to the intake. right below an electrical plug
- Q:Valve cover gasket replacement?
- Hi Make sure your PVC valve it clear. That puts pressure inside the engine and makes the leaks. If it is plugged just tighten the valve covers might work.
- Q:What if the function of a valve retainer?
- Valve Spring Retainer
- Q:Electric butterfly valve (not take the lead) what do you mean?
- Electric butterfly valve, as its name implies, consists of an electric actuator and butterfly valve, and the customer does not take the lead, that is, without the electric actuator, only the butterfly valve can be provided.
- Q:Why is the butterfly valve used for fire control?
- Crown valve pressThere is no standard answer to this question. I can only give you my personal opinionRiser butterfly valve is generally place in these places (the pump outlet valve, drainage system, upper and lower floors) riser are basically installed butterfly valve, butterfly valve is not cheap, fast speed is fast closing butterfly valve can be quickly closed and open educationYou see the water pipe installed valve (with all the cross tube is the basic gate) explanation, because in contrast to the quality and stability, the valve will be better, the site does not need fast switching, it will choose good stability point gateSum upThe drains are all butterfly valves, and the stabilizing pipes are all valves! (do not rule out a full use butterfly valve for stealing work)
- Q:how to get a valve out of combustion chamber?
- well depends .. how far the piston was down and if the valve is still in the valve guide. intake you may have to pull the intake and feed it up from the intake port .. exhaust .. pull the manifold and feed it back up from the exhaust port.. and last .. pull the head .. if the the valve is still in the guide and the piston is not at the top .. you may could turn the engine slowly by hand to the top the piston may push up the valve up . you may be able to pull the valve up then..
- Q:What is an ERG valve?
- If initially the codes confirmed that the EGR valve grew to become into defective and grew to become into no longer replaced this might smash the o2 sensor. whilst the EGR is caught open simply by fact of carbon strengthen the engine is taking in extra air it is coming from the blistered gases out of the exhaust and re burning them interior the process the EGR. The O2 sensor will examine this gases passing interior the process the exhaust and point out a lean mix of gasoline and could sign the ECM to strengthen the gasoline to the engine.consequently after a time of employing with mistaken mixtures the o2 sensor will fail. My suggestion is to change the EGR and the O2 sensor then highway try the vehicle.then have the codes rechecked. additionally if the engine isn't working mushy this might reason the transmission to act up.verify that the vacuum hose is linked to the modulator valve on the decrease back of the transmission. some transmissions have a working laptop or computer on a separate circuit interior the device and if the engine isn't working solid computer will p.c.. up the incorrect sign and transmission won't shift properly.. solid good fortune oh and the vehicle ECM or computer isn't your difficulty.
- Q:D what's the meaning of "one 71x one 1 butterfly"?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:D== butterfly valve7== clip typeLinetype in 1==X== sealing surface material: Rubber-1== pressure rating: 1.0MPa
Our valve is widely used in petroleum, chemicals, power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and other industries.Our campany insists on surviving on high quality, creating with science and benefiting from management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia；Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,350 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range