|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
|Normal pressure:||PN1.0/1.6MPa(150/200PSI); Class 125/150; JIS 5K 10K 16K 20K; Table D/E|
|Disc:||DI/ALB/Rubber lined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel|
|Seat:||NBR/Hypalon/EPDM/Neoprene/NR/Wear-Resistant EPDM/Viton/Silicon/Heat-Resistant EPDM/White EPDM/EPDM(NSF)/PTFE|
|Medium:||Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc. |
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:DN80 flange butterfly valve, DN80 flange butterfly valve DN80, flange butterfly valve DN80 what is the difference?
- No, what's the difference?. It's not all the same.Flange connectionDN80 caliber butterfly valve. What's the difference?. Model and pressure. Materials are not ~!
- Q:What is the medium flow rate when the centerline butterfly valve is fully open?
- The pressure test of the central butterfly valve is carried out at each station.Basis：1) GB/T12238-2008 flange and clamp connection elastic seal butterfly valveRules: butterfly valve must be carried out by factory inspection and testing, inspection qualified before leaving the factory.2) CJ/T 261-2007, butterfly valves for water supply and drainageRules: each product shall be inspected by factory and quality inspection department.
- Q:How to use the fire butterfly valve properly?
- Clamp and groove type and signal butterfly valve, the first two have what requirements of installation, the operating handle can rotate to open and close the valve installation, signal wiring, mouth down, to prevent water and caused a short circuit three line grounding and alarm line for leakage protection and monitoring of the valve open or closed, general are in line with the alarm valve or flow indicator matched with water, indicating the spacing of not less than 300mm, no other special requirements
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Function is no difference, mainly the installation conditions are not the same, vertical valve shaft in the vertical direction, the valve well on the deep, horizontal valve shaft in the horizontal direction, the valve width to be larger, and the other is no difference
- Q:Are fire fighting signal valves and signal butterfly valves the same thing?
- The same nature: both can open and close, there is also information back fed.Signal valves are collectively referred to as signal butterfly valves.
- Q:How do the butterfly valves d341 and d343 differ in appearance?
- Under normal circumstances, 41 is soft seal body, 43 is hard sealing valve body
- Q:Can I reuse intake & exhaust valves?
- If the valve is burnt there is no longer something you're able to do with it yet replace it. in the event that they simply desire cleansing up you could lap them in with a lapping compound the threat with this is which you would be able to desire to visual exhibit unit which you don't get close to to the sting of the valve, this is once you will finally end up with a burnt valve. The valve should not be flush with the valve seat this is plenty to close and the warmth of combustion could have an more advantageous effect on the textile.
- Q:How does PLC control butterfly valves?
- PLC output signal, access to the butterfly valve actuator or locator, you can control
- Q:The difference between the directly buried gate and the flange valve and butterfly valve
- The flange gate valve is stable and reliable when used in the pipeline, so the flange gate valve is used on the high pressure pipeline.Butterfly valve refers to the closure of parts (valve or butterfly plate) as the disk, around the valve shaft to achieve rotation and closing of a valve, the main cut off on the pipe and throttling role. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation. Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection engineering system, conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow.
- Q:Valves in a I4 or V6 engine...?
- All engines require one intake and one exhaust valve per cylinder. Period. That said, some engines are equipped with two intake and two exhaust valves per cylinder. So a four cylinder engine will be labeled as either an 8 valve or a 16 valve engine. And so forth for a six cylinder or an eight cylinder engine. In the motorcycle world, there are the rare engines equipped with either three valves per cylinder or five valves per cylinder. So if a manufacturer is advertising the number of valves per cylinder right on the car or engine, you can bet that engine is equipped with four valves per cylinder. 4 valves per cylinder is more expensive to manufacture than a 2 valve engine, but there is better performance with 4 valves per cylinder. To the last part of your question, 24 valves equates to a 6 cylinder engine. 24/4 = 6 (cylinders). I know of no engines with 6 valves per cylinder. Also Altimas are not available with 8 cylinder engines. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range