Packaging & Delivery of GG25 Lug Type Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: Wooden Case/Pallet
Delivery Detail: within 15-30days after receipt of at sight L/C or 30% as advance
GG25 Lug Type Butterfly Valve
Packing & Delivery of GG25 Lug Type Butterfly Valve:
Packing: plywood box or according to specific customer needing .
suitable for long-time sea shipment
Delivery: within 15-30days after receipt of at sight L/C or 30% as advance payment by T/T
Technical data of GG25 Lug Type Butterfly Valve:
1.Design standard: API609;EN593,ect
2.Face to Face: DIN3202-K1,EN558-1 20 Series;BS5155,MSS SP-67
3.Flange Drilling: DIN2501PN10/PN16;BS10-D;JIS10K;BS4504;ANSI125/150;AS2129Table D/E;ASA125/150 ect.
4.Pressure test: API 598
- Q:Timing belt reason for bent valve?
- A TDI has no valve to piston clearance as a results of the indisputable fact that's a diesel and has a extreme compression ratio. i'm a mechanic myself and hate to slam different techs yet it truly is clearly a screw-up on his section. There are some issues that would have exceeded off even if the shop he works at is to blame for the damages. If the tensioner did bend (which I surprisingly doubt exceeded off) then he has recourse by the business business enterprise that man made the tensioner yet to be quite truthful, it truly is only no longer real. similar is going for the snatch problem. that only isn't plausible. good success.
- Q:D37A1X9-16CB1: what does this butterfly valve mean?
- The model is composed of 7 units, the types of valves (gate valve Z, J, L, Q ball valve, throttle valve, check valve and H valve, butterfly valve, connection mode (D) internal thread 1 thread 2, welding flange 4, 6, 7, the clamp (0) electromagnetic transmission mode 1 solenoid valve, hydraulic, electric and hydraulic turbine are 2, 3, 4 and 5 gears, bevel gear, pneumatic hydraulic, 6, 7, 8, 9) pneumatic and hydraulic, electric, structure (straight or DC type 7,1 on behalf of the center plate, vertical type A (A) and LT X9) on behalf of a sealant is heat-resistant rubber, kg 16 kg, C represents the body material of carbon steel WCB, B1 on behalf of the valve plate is made of ductile cast iron plating)
- Q:What are the functions and uses of butterfly valves?
- Industrial butterfly valve features, capable of high temperature, applicable pressure range is higher, the valve nominal diameter is large, the valve made of carbon steel, the valve plate sealing ring using metal rings instead of rubber rings. Large high temperature butterfly valve welded by steel plate, mainly used for high temperature smoke duct and gas pipe.Construction: mainly composed of valve body, valve stem, disc and sealing ring. The valve body is cylindrical and has short axial length and is internally provided with a plate.
- Q:How a car's performance depends on the number of valves?
- When talking about car engines, references such as v4, v6, v8, v10 and v12 are not for the number of valves. it is for the number of cylinders. The more cylinders that an engine has, the more fuel it consumes and most of the time, the more horsepower it can make. There are exceptions to this though. Regarding the noise of the engine, i would agree that a v8 sounds very good when it is roaring. Valves are actually the openings for fuel to get into the cylinders and the exhaust to come out from. Most modern engines have two valves for incoming fuel and two valves for the exhaust making a total of four valves per cylinder. hope that clears it for you
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Eccentric butterfly valve and ordinary butterfly valve, when the butterfly valve is opened, the eccentric butterfly valve sealing surface will reduce great wear, in the opening, the disc will leave the valve at the first time the sealing surface!
- Q:Is the pressure test of the centerline butterfly valve checked or checked?
- The pressure test of the central butterfly valve is carried out at each station.Basis：1) GB/T12238-2008 flange and clamp connection elastic seal butterfly valveRules: butterfly valve must be carried out by factory inspection and testing, inspection qualified before leaving the factory.2) CJ/T 261-2007, butterfly valves for water supply and drainageRules: each product shall be inspected by factory and quality inspection department. After inspection, the product certificate shall be attached to the factory.Butterfly: also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control air, water, steam, all kinds of corrosive media, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid flow. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:How can you tell the difference between a functional valve murmur and a non-functioning valve murmur?
- mechanical okorder.com/
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- Anti condensation butterfly valve multi-level unique progressive contact seat design, the valve plate in close contact in the process of gradually seat, ensure good sealing performance while reducing unnecessary torque, and the butterfly plate of stainless steel and the inner parts, thereby prolonging the service life of the valve seat, has strong rust and corrosion function. Torque reduction enables the drive to be lightweight and miniaturized. Unique stem seal prevents fluid leakage.
- Q:D what's the meaning of "one 71x one 1 butterfly"?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:D== butterfly valve7== clip typeLinetype in 1==X== sealing surface material: Rubber-1== pressure rating: 1.0MPa
- Q:Butterfly valve model D344H and D343 difference
-  D344H-10C DN400, D343H-10C DN400, to talk about the 2 types of butterfly valves in common: D on behalf of 3 Representatives is butterfly valve, turbine driven, 4 representative is in the middle of flange, representing 10 kg pressure, C is the representative of the valve material is cast steel, DN400 represents the valve diameter; say that there the difference of the 2 models, there is a place where there are differences, second means 4 of the first models is the new type sealing valve structure is variable eccentric, second of the second models of the 3 represents the structure of the valve is three eccentric, and three eccentric seal type variable eccentric in fact, is a meaning.Sealed three eccentric butterfly valve, sealed variable eccentric butterfly valve, corresponding to the central butterfly valve and sealed single eccentric butterfly valve.
Having one group of outstanding managerial talents and veteran technicians, the company has been bringing in the multi-strip overseas high-tech valve production assembly line.In this way, we powerfully enhance the production's efficiency. And the annual production quantity amount to more than 250,000 pcs.The main product is the Butterfly valve, Gate valve, Check valve, Y-strainer Ball valve Globe valve and so on. We can produce various valves according to the standards of GB, JB, ANSI, DIN, API, JIS and so on and also we can provide according to clients demand and requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;ISO14001;AAA rating member companies
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin Port,Any port in China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average