Packaging & Delivery of Pneumatic Cast Iron Wafer Butterfly Valve
Packaging Details: Single valve is packed with foam plastic bag. A shipment of valves are packed with plywood case
Delivery Detail: in 30 days
Specifications of Pneumatic Cast Iron Wafer Butterfly Valve:
Flange: ANSI B 16.1, EN 1092, AS 2129
F/F: EN 558-1
Brief Introduction of Pneumatic Cast Iron Wafer Butterfly Valve:
Butterfly valve is mainly consisted of body, stem, disc, seat and driver(lever, gearbox, pneumatic and electric Actuator) and so on.
On off and controlling flow of valve are made by turning stem and disc together.
Suitable Medium:Water, sewage,sea water, air, foodstuff, oil etc.
Operator:Suitalbe for handles(dn50~300), gear operators, electric and pneumatic control actrators
- Q:Timing belt reason for bent valve?
- COMPRESSION TEST OR CHECK ALL TIMING MARKS TO SEE IF THEY ARE IN ORDER
- Q:Butterfly valve use
- Butterfly valve is fully open to fully closed is usually less than 90 degrees, butterfly and butterfly stroke itself has no self-locking capability, in order to position the disc to install the valve stem on the worm gear. Using worm gear reducer, not only can the butterfly plate have self-locking ability, so that the butterfly board stops at any position, but also can improve the operation performance of the valve. Industrial butterfly valve features, capable of high temperature, applicable pressure range is higher, the valve nominal diameter is large, the valve made of carbon steel, the valve plate sealing ring using metal rings instead of rubber rings. Large high temperature butterfly valve welded by steel plate, mainly used for high temperature smoke duct and gas pipe
- Q:Using a valve spring compressor
- The forked end goes over the valve retainer, the flat end with the screw goes against the valve face. Simply close the handle to compress the spring. You may need to adjust the width of the jaws to fit the retainer and adjust the length of the screw to compress the spring the right amount. Sometimes it helps to gently tap the edge of the retainer with a hammer to loosen the keepers before compressing the spring.
- Q:Butterfly valve medium flow direction of the provisions of it?
- The direction of the arrow on the valve body refers to the direction of the medium.Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:What's the size of the signal butterfly valve sleeve?
- The signal valve of the fire door (not in the signal valve shutter doors, fire signal valve use: top fire signal butterfly valve with the valve opening and closing signal device, when the valve is closed by 25% (open degree 4/1), the signal device output signal was mistakenly closed to the fire control center. Therefore, this butterfly valve is the best matching product of automatic fire sprinkler system.
- Q:What are the torque specs for a 1994 Mazda 929 valve cover?
- you do not torque valve covers down, buy a new gasket , I would get a good quality rubber one and some blue rtv sealer, clean any crap off the valve cover no glue no bits of gasket nothing, same thing on the head surface, glue the gasket on the valve cover, let it set, then carefully put it on, start with the bolts in the middle and work out finger tight all of them, then just snug the bolts down, dont crush the gasket, you can also use a light duty locktite to hold them in place, and often times old valve covers are warped, it is too your advantage to make sure its as flat as you can get it, or spend a few bucks a buy a new one. your choice, but snug the nuts down good with out crushing and bending the thin sheet metal of the valve cover.
- Q:What's the difference between electric butterfly valve and electric two way valve?
- The valve can only be fully open or fully closed, so the controller only need a 1/4 angle stroke in control, so you only need to open and closed position control. The butterfly valve can be opened and closed at any position within 90 degrees, so a positioning device is needed on the electric head. If the valve is used (such as double eccentric butterfly valve or three eccentric), due to the eccentric effect, need to always have a butterfly valve opening and closing positions to control the torque of Disc Edition in the stem, especially in the valve closed to non preferred direction needs a torque to ensure the butterfly valve, which requires control device to provide a torque to make butterfly valve position or seal. Therefore, the ball valve only needs to drive device to meet the opening and closing, two positions can be, and butterfly valve but in the switch of the whole trip in the control.
- Q:Why do you need two butterfly valves in the water well?
- Check the water gauge and check valve on both sides to facilitate the maintenance and replacement of water meter and check valve.
- Q:What do you mean by manual butterfly valve DN100 D341X-10?
- DN100 refers to the inside diameter of the butterfly valveD stands for butterfly valves3 represents the turbine drive4 represents the flange connectionThe 1 represents straight throughX is the representative of the Dengqen rubber seal10 represents the pressure of 1.0Mpa (10 kg)Manual butterfly valve, also known as turn over plate valve, is a simple structure of the control valve, but also can be used for low pressure pipe medium switch control. Butterfly valve refers to the closure of parts (valve or butterfly plate) as the disk, around the valve shaft to achieve rotation and closing of a valve, the main cut off on the pipe and throttling role. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation. Butterfly valve used in furnace, coal gas, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas, hot and cold air, chemical smelting and power generation environmental protection engineering system, conveying a variety of corrosive and non corrosive media pipeline, used to adjust and cut off the media flow.
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
Our main products include center line butterfly valves, flanged butterfly valves, metal butterfly valves, check valves, gate valves, waterpower control-valves, micro-resistance slow close check valves, multi-function pump control valves and related series products. Our annual production output is more than 8,000 metric tons. Our company has offices in national main big cities, and our products have covered domestic big and medium cities, and have been exported to South America, Africa, Europe and Southeast Asia. Our products are widely used in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industry, metallurgy and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2008;CE;ISO14001:2004;OHSAS 18001:2007;NSF
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range