Cast Iron Fireplace
Cast Iron Fireplace Related Searches
Cast Iron Fireplace Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Fireplace supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Fireplace firm in China.
Does the tap belong to a stop valve or a gate valve?
- When the valve is installed, the medium can enter from the bottom of the valve core and enter the two way from the top. Medium from the spool into the advantages of the valve closed when the packing is not under pressure, can extend the service life of the packing, and can be pressure in front of the valve in the case of replacement of packing work. Medium from the spool into the bottom of the shortcomings of the valve driving torque is larger, about 1.05~1.08 times above the entrance, the stem by the axial force of large, easy to bend the stem. To this end, the media from below to enter the way, generally only applicable to small caliber manual stop valve, to the valve closed, the media acting on the spool of force is not greater than 350kg limit. Electric cut-off valve is generally used to enter the media from the top way. The disadvantage of the medium entering from the top is just the opposite of the way it is entered below.Compared with the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of simple structure, good sealing performance, and convenient manufacture and maintenance. The disadvantage is that the liquid resistance is large, and the opening and closing force is large. Gate and globe valves are fully open closed type valve, cut off or connected as the medium use, not as a control valve.The range of application of stop valves and gate valves is determined by their characteristics. In the smaller passages, the cut-off valve is used when required for better shutoff; in the steam pipe and the large diameter water supply pipe, the gate valve is generally used because of less fluid resistance.s
Valve flange drawing n- up to what
- A bolt hole used to indicate a flangeThe value of N indicates the number of bolt holesUp to the numerical representation of bolt hole sizes
Gate valve Z41H-16Q generally used for what place?
- Commonly used in petroleum, chemical systems, especially in long-distance pipelines of petroleum and natural gas.s
What gate DH10016, AM
- The first Z represents the gate valve (the initial consonant of the Chinese phonetic alphabet for the gate); the second 2 represents the drive mode of the valve, that is, electro hydraulic drive.s
What's the difference between open rod gate and dark rod gate valve?
- 4, the dark pole gate valve height smaller size; Ming rod gate valve requires a larger installation space;5, the structure of the rod gate valve is beneficial to the lubrication of the valve stem, and the degree of opening and closing is obvious. The stem thread of the dark rod gate valve is not only unable to lubricate, but also directly accepts the medium erosion and is easy to damage. Therefore, the open bar gate valve is used more widelys
Which is the most expensive, check valve and gate valve?
- In the case of DN50 Z15T-16 DN50: screw valve 46.200 thread copper bar gate valve Z15T-16 DN50 52 Z45F-16 DN50 97 flange valve flange valve rod Z44T-10 DN50 169 Z45T-116 DN50 flange valve dark bar 173 thread swing check valves DN50 52.090 thread straight type check valve DN50 57.280 flange screw check H44T DN50 129 flange valve lift check valve H41T-16 DN50 124s
What does P54100V mean in power station gate valve Z960Y-P54100V?!
- P work pressureP54 temperature at 540 degrees of work pressureThe pressure at P54 100 is 540 at the temperature of 100barV valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 140V temperature at 540 DEG C for 140bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 170V temperature at 540 DEG C for 170bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelFrom the JB/T4018 "valve type model preparation method"The standard unit is MPa, but it is usually used in bars
What is the difference between gate valves Z41W-16R and Z41W-16P?
- According to JB/T308P stands for Cr-Ni stainless steelR stands for Cr-Ni-Mo stainless steelCr-Ni stainless acid resistant steel has CF8, CF3, F304, F304L, which applies to the medium of work, such as nitric acid oxidation acid.Cr-Ni-Mo stainless acid resistant steel has CF8M, CF3M, F316 and F316L, which is suitable for working medium, such as acetic acid and reducing acid.s
Practical methods to protect dental air compressors
- Dental air compressors are used to change the air or circulate the air. dental air compressors are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use dental air compre...
what is a cylinder in a car from some datas
- You must understand, said popular point, cylinder piston moves up and down continuously in the cylinder, drives the engine rotation. At the same time, in every car also has a cylin...
What does clump meter measure
- The invention of clump meter provides us with a lot of convenience. If we would like to use clump meter in perspective, We should know that what does clump meter measure. Apart fro...
What can affect air compressors prices
- There is no doubt that air compressors are widely used in many construction fields, mining fields and so on. They are playing an increasingly important role in the industry. Air co...
what is the best mobile signal booster
- Now,let us give a question:what is the best mobile signal booste?rWith the development of the communication technology,more and more people cannot live without mobile phone.Seizing...