Cast Iron Fireplace
Cast Iron Fireplace Related Searches
Cast Iron Fireplace Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Fireplace supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Fireplace firm in China.
Why is gate valve or butterfly valve used for water pump?
- General pressure is small, use the butterfly valve, when the pressure is big, use the gate valve. The two main function of the valve is to adjust the flow and easy to overhaul.Zibo Boshan new Duke water supply equipments
What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- The outer diameter of the pipe is usually 89mm;"PN16" means the nominal pressure of the gate valve is 16Mpa;QT450 QT said, nodular cast iron, tensile strength is more than 450MPa 450.s
The difference between cut-off valve and gate valve
- The working principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outlet!Gate valve and stop valve are shut-off valve, is the most common two valves.From the exterior, the gate valve is shorter than the cut-off valve, especially the bar valve needs a higher height space. Valve sealing surface has a certain degree of self sealing capacity, its spool depends on the media pressure tight contact with the valve seat sealing surface, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.s
Internal screw current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang) PN5.0 DN15/ Phi 1 Rc1/2 what does that mean?
- We did thatInternal thread current limiting gate valve (Tan Gang)Body material: carbon steelPressure rating: PN5.0 = 300LB American StandardNominal = DN15 = 1/2"Phi 1 = in the middle of the gate drilling a Phi 1 hole, so that in closing there will be a certain flow, that is, the minimum flow, that is, the current limit.Rc1/2 is thread, which is the connections
Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Steam traps: in steam, compressed air and other media, there will be some condensation water formation, in order to ensure the efficiency and safety of the device operation, should be timely discharge of these useless and harmful to the media, to ensure the consumption and use of the device. It has the following functions: 1. It can quickly eliminate the condensed water; prevent leakage of steam; remove air and other non condensable gases.Pressure reducing valve: by adjusting the inlet pressure to a certain outlet pressure, and rely on the energy of the medium itself, so that the outlet pressure automatically maintain a stable valve.Check valve: also known as reverse flow valve, check valve, back pressure valve and one-way valve. The valves are automatically driven and closed by the flow of the medium itself, belonging to an automatic valve. The check valve is used for piping system, the main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium. The check valve can also be used to provide a supply to the auxiliary system where the pressure may rise above the system pressure. It can be divided into swing type (rotating by gravity center) and lifting type (moving along the axis).s
How big valves and fittings need flange installation, such as gate valves, DN50, DN80 and the like?.
- Flanges for piping above DN50,DN50 (below) can be made of wire or flange (flange for pressure piping)s
What is the difference between a flanged gate valve and a wire gate valve?
- Flanged gate valves are flanged and must be welded to the flanges of the pipe, bolted togethers
What are the features and uses of the gate valve?
- What is gate valve? What is the purpose of forged steel gate valves? What are the features of forged steel gate valves?Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate valve movement direction perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces, and the two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate valves form wedge and wedge angles vary with valve parameters. Gate valve drive classification: manual gate valve, pneumatic gate valve, electric gate valve.DefinitionGate valve means the closing of the valve (gate) along the central line of the vertical direction of the valve. The gate valve is mainly used for cutting in the pipeline.The valve is a valve with a very wide, cutting device general caliber DN = 50mm use it, sometimes a small diameter cutting device also use valve, gate valve has the following advantages:Fluid resistance is small.Minor force needed for opening and closing.Medium flow is unrestricted.When opening fully, the sealing surface is eroded by the working medium smaller than the cut-off valve.The shape is relatively simple and the casting process is betterValve also has shortcomings:The overall size and opening height are larger. Larger space required for installation.In the process of opening and closing, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, which may cause galling.Gate valve generally has two sealing surface, processing, grinding and maintenance to increase some difficulties.s
Basic information of compact air compressors sellers
- Compact air compressors mean the compact air compressors which have low prices, usually they have the basic functions and performances as those normal compact air compressors. comp...
Introduction to structure and working principle of air compressor filters
- Air compressor filters are important metering pumps. They are now widely used in many places. For example, in industrial construction fields, we can use air compressor filters to c...
What is a clamp meter good for
- Clamp meter also called clamp amp meter. Though it has been used widely in our life, many people still wonder what is a clamp meter good for. Well, I will introduce the advantage o...
Air compressors direct used in building
- Air compressors direct mean the oil pumps that can resist high temperature conditions, usually there air compressors direct can be used in many special places, such as the undergro...
What is a 3 angle valve job and its characteristics
- Angle valve is also called triangle valve, Angle valve, Angle valves. This is because the pipeline on the corner of a 90 degree Angle valve in shape, it is called a Angle valve, An...