Specification of High Quality Wafer Butterfly Valve
DN40 - DN1400
EN1092 ,ANSI 125/150# ,DIN2501
Face to face
EN 558-1, BS5155 , ISO 5752
Ductile iron,Stainless steel,WCB
Sewage, Sea water, Air, Foodstuff and Oil
Usage of High Quality Wafer Butterfly Valve
The product is used for throttling or shutting off the flow of corrosive or non corrosive gased, liquids and semi liquid. It can be installed in any selected position in pipelines in the industries of petroleum processing, chemicals, food, medicine, textile, paper making, hydroelectricity engineering, building, water supply and sewage, metallurgy, energy engineering as well as light industry.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details :
ply wooden boxes outside or as per customes's requirementDelivery Details:
30 days after received the advance payment
- Q:What is a Valve Adjustment?
- Adjusting hydraulic lifters, also called setting the valve lash provides the necessary travel and operation for the opening and closing of the intake and exhaust valves. Most new vehicles use hydraulic lifters, since their operation and design provides an easy and simple method of keeping the valve train in synchronization. You can perform the adjustment with a cold, static engine or during engine idle once the operating temperature has been reached. Adjusting the lifters on a running engine, however, can present a problem with oil splashing upward from the tappets. They make a spring clip to prevent it from getting all over the engine and compartment. Cost vary from city to city Mechanic to mechanic Hope it helps Lr
- Q:1989 chevy silverado 2500 need to change valve seals?
- If it only puffs blue smoke when you start it and then burns off after a second then its the valve stem seals that need to be replaced which is common on 350 and 305 engine prior to 1990 and have over 150,000 miles or so. The Chilton repair manual explains the procedure on how to replace these.Now if it smokes all the time then it could be caused by worn out rings on your pistons .
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Avoid friction and wear on the sealing surface!And, at the time of closing, and opening the opposite, there is a better sealing effect! Now generally use eccentric butterfly valve as the main. That's all I know! If there is any mistake, please forgive me!
- Q:What does "C" in D971F-16C DN450 RF mean for electric butterfly valves?
- C represents the valve body and the material is cast steel;D stands for butterfly valve; 9 stands for electric; 7 stands for clip type; 1 represents middle line butterfly valve; 16 stands for nominal pressure 1.6Mpa; RF stands for flange joint; in the form of protruding surface.
- Q:Is a valve gasket the same as a valve cover gasket?
- here okorder.com/... usually you can tell when a car needs the gasket to be replaced because it will leak oil where the gasket is at the bottom of the cover i think hes ripping you off because cars usually dont need to have the valve cover replaced, just the gaskets so take it to another mechanic and get another estimate
- Q:mitral valve prolapse?
- Mitral valve prolapse is the most common cardiac problem and may affect five to twenty percent of the population. The condition is most common in women, although men are also affected. With MVP, symptoms do not begin before the early teenage years (approximately age 14 in girls and 15 in boys), but adults of any age may be affected. MVP tends to run in families, so those with blood relatives with MVP have a greater chance of also having the condition. If a person has mild MVP, he/she needs no restriction of exercise. But if the MVP is big, then it is a different thing. Because, though complications in this condition are very less, people who suffer from this condition have to take extreme care. In case of large MVP, you may have to cut down on your physical activity, have a surgery and may be put you on medications like beta blockers. If the valve is truly defective (not just 'prolapsed'), it is serious. Unfortunately, doctors have mistaken a 'differently shaped' mitral valve as a disease in itself. And this is where the non-disease comes in. In simple terms, a mitral valve that appears prolapsed is usually normal. It still is not clear to experts why some mitral valves appear prolapsed and allow some blood leakage backwards. I have an answer for that phenomenon, but the important point is that the disease is a non-disease.
- Q:How does PLC control butterfly valves?
- PLC control butterfly valve, usually control pneumatic butterfly valve or electric butterfly valve, see which way you control butterfly valve.PLC control pneumatic butterfly valve, that is, PLC program control, electric control, gas control, gas control butterfly valve;PLC control electric butterfly valve, that is, PLC program control electric, electric control butterfly valve.Ordinary switch butterfly valve is the program control on and off, to the 1 way valve open, to another 1 way valve off.
- Q:How do you draw the butterfly valve in the engineering drawing?
- Butterfly valve there are many kinds of painting, according to the design institute out of the icon, below we together to understand the icon, which has the butterfly drawing.
- Q:Butterfly valve model D344H and D343 difference
- In fact, almost all refers to the sealed variable eccentric butterfly valve.1, D344H-10C DN4002, D343H-10C DN400Let's talk about the similarities between the 2 Butterfly models: D stands for butterfly valves, 3 represents turbine drivers, and the middle 4 represents flanged connections,10 represents the pressure of 10 kg, C represents the butterfly valve, the material is cast steel, and DN400 stands for the caliber of the valve;To say that where there are differences between the 2 models, there is a place where there are differences, second means 4 of the first models is the new type sealing valve structure is variable eccentric, second of the second models of the 3 represents the structure of the valve is three eccentric, and three eccentric seal variable eccentric type is in fact a meaning.Sealed three eccentric butterfly valve, sealed variable eccentric butterfly valve, corresponding to the central butterfly valve and sealed single eccentric butterfly valve.
- Q:What does the butterfly valve D361H - 25C DN350 mean?
- Welded turbine butterfly valve, hard seal, material: cast steel, pressure 25KG, caliber 350MM
Having one group of outstanding managerial talents and veteran technicians, the company has been bringing in the multi-strip overseas high-tech valve production assembly line.In this way, we powerfully enhance the production's efficiency. And the annual production quantity amount to more than 250,000 pcs.The main product is the Butterfly valve, Gate valve, Check valve, Y-strainer Ball valve Globe valve and so on. We can produce various valves according to the standards of GB, JB, ANSI, DIN, API, JIS and so on and also we can provide according to clients demand and requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;ISO14001;AAA rating member companies
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin Port,Any port in China
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average