Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Single disc wafer type check valve
Valve body material:
cast iron,Stainless steel,brass
2"~16" or DN50~DN400
Packaging & Delivery
Veneer board boxes
Name:Wafer type check valve,single door check valve,wafer type swing check valve.
Valve body:cast iron ,GG25,GGG40,CF8M
2.Testing :API598 DIN3230
BS10 TABLE "D"/"E"
4.Face to face
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron or Stainless Steel
Flange Driling Standard
EN 1902-2 PN10/16
EPDM OR NBR
- Q:Should the pressure gauge be mounted before or after the check valve at the back of the pump?
- If the pressure gauge is installed before the check valve, the normal pressure will be displayed only when the pump is running. The pressure value displayed at the pump is not consistent with the actual pressure of the pipe.
- Q:The check valve for the printer doesn't have any air in it, but it doesn't come out. It still doesn't work
- Just change the CISS, change after dozens of photos. There is air in the pipe, the printing document is half a page, and then a check valve is installed. After it is finished, there is no air in the pipe, but it can not be played. The nozzle is not out of water any more. The ink in the ink box is full.When the check valve is installed, you can print the test paper color is correct, but the document is a piece of white paper. No more printing later. Say at least one cartridge problem. Where does the check valve open? No, there's a switchChasing the answerNot quite clear, you change the model, the general print cartridge does not leak, the ink box for the gas hole to open, hose without bubbles, you can print normally.
- Q:An introduction to the check valve
- The check valve, also known as reverse flow valve, check valve, back pressure valve, one-way valve. This kind of valve is automatically opened and closed by the force produced by the flow of the medium of the pipeline itself. It belongs to an automatic valve.
- Q:Does the check valve differ in front of the water meter and press it behind the water meter?
- Check valve is mainly to prevent water backflow, backflow, easily lead to water damage
- Q:What is the check valve?
- Check valve, also known as one-way valve or check valve, its role is to prevent the medium back in the pipeline. Pump water off the bottom valve check valve also belongs to class.The opening and closing parts depend on the flow of the medium and the power is turned on or off by itself. The valve that prevents the backflow of the medium is called a check valve. Check valves belong to the automatic valve, mainly used for one-way flow of media channels, allowing only medium to flow in one direction, to prevent accidents.
- Q:I also calculate each pump check valve and gate valve?
- Should not be installed, if the installation is repeated, in fact, the original design has satisfied these functions! Gate valve is not necessarily a good thing! Nothing is better than fine! Make good use of the gate valve!
- Q:What are the differences between the vertical check valve and the horizontal check valve in function and principle?.
- The check valve has a baffle inside it, usually closed by gravity,The function and working principle are basically indistinguishable
- Q:What is the function of the check valve?
- To prevent water flow is generally in the lower position, to prevent the above valve is not closed, the water back into the flow
- Q:The working principle and structure description of the mute check valve
- Slow closing check valve and check valve or check valve, its role is to prevent the media back in the pipeline, its working principle is as follows: first, the role of principle: moving through the cylinder plug on the valve flap, assist the rapid opening and closing to the sealing surface two, structure 1 structural forms: swing type 2 single disc drive mode: 3 butt welding connection: open and closed by a pneumatic device to control the butt welding of the 4 valves, speeding up the valve opening and closing speed.
- Q:Is the check valve and relief valve something?
- The check valve is to prevent backflow of water; the relief valve is to prevent water pressure from rising.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range