Vertical Multistage Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:What is the difference between an air pump and a water pump?
- Pump performance of technical parameters are flow, suction, lift, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to the different principles of work can be divided into volume pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:Centrifugal pumps for normal operation, is it reasonable to install valves on their inlet lines?
- Unreasonable, easy to produce throttling loss, pressure loss, pressure reduction, easy to cause cavitation
- Q:Why does the centrifugal pump start with a closed valve and the axial pump starts with an opening valve?
- The power of axial flow pump decreases with the increase of flow rate, and it is a steep curve, so the centrifugal pump starts with an open valve.
- Q:What is the function of a submersible pump?Do you have any knowledge about submersible pumps?.
- Submersible pumpThe submersible pump is composed of a control cabinet, submersible cables, water pipes, submersible pumps and submersible motors.Submersible pump main application and scope of applicationIncluding mine rescue, construction, drainage, agricultural irrigation and drainage, industrial water recycling, urban and rural residents cited water supply, and even rescue, disaster relief and so on.Classification of submersible pumpsAs far as media is concerned, submersible pumps can be broadly divided into three categories: clean water submersible pumps, sewage submersible pumps, sea water submersible pumps (corrosive).
- Q:What kind of motor does the hydraulic pump need?
- The motor should be determined according to the work environment, such as 220V.12V.24V.72V or 380V, and then the power.Calculation of actual oil pump power:
- Q:What is the difference between swashplate pump and crankshaft pump?
- Swash plate pump motor is driven as a coaxial swash plate drive plunger pump crankshaft work produces high pressure water in general simply and motor rotor to form a 90 degree angle of the motor through the crankcase to drive the piston to work in general the crankshaft speed is relatively high in the 2800 turn left and right to use the cost of the swash plate speed the use of less than 300 kg pressure in about 1400 when the crankshaft is relatively high but in more than more than 300 kilograms of crankshaft pump highlights his advantage.
- Q:What do you mean by the self coupling device on the pump?
- Auto is an installation of the pump, which comprises a pedestal, self coupling frame, a guide rod and a guide rod support, the bottom fixed coupling frame, vertical installation of two guide rods can easily be brought down without installing the pump, the pump at the bottom of the pool, the outlet of the pump and the discharge tube can automatically lock, don't need to bolt connection, automatic coupling position, so as to achieve the effect of simple and convenient. When you need to repair, pump the pump up without jumping into the sink.
- Q:Do you have a suction pump higher than 9 meters?
- This screw self-priming pump suction process can be more than ten meters or more, my family is using this
- Q:How many millimeters is the diameter of the water outlet of the four inch pump?
- If it is a centrifugal pump, the nominal diameter of the outlet is less than 4 inches, there is a conical short tube to enlarge the standard 4 inch outlet flange, from here, is the standard 4 inch flange connection.
- Q:Hydraulic pump displacement refers to the pump shaft what?
- Just as you carry a spoon to the water. How much water can you pump at once (every turn)? That's the displacement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range