Stainless steel Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
CDL/CDLF water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:can i hook 2 water pumps together?
- The problem with hooking up two pumps directly to each other (with just a pipe in between) is that one will work faster than the other. If the faster one is first, then the pipe in between will get pressurised and force water into the second pump, perhaps damaging it or the forcing pump. If the slower one is first, then the pipe in between won't be full and the second pump will be running dry.
- Q:why is no water coming from above ground water pump tank but the pump is running w/ no pressure on gauge?
- Sounds like you have a jet pump, the kind with the pump above ground? If so, the motor to pump seal may have gone bad, those are ceramic, and you can look at a new one compared to an old seal, and see no obvious difference. You may have a slight leak in one of the lines or hoses there at the pump, or close to it. You may have simply lost prime, which can happen if you have a small leak or if the water table drops. If you are able to prime the pump, it may take off and start pumping water again, but you may need a technician to come repair things, depending on what is wrong. Oh yeah, turn the [pump off, don't let it run and do nothing, because the seal will overheat! -Saw another poster answered you first, (I type slow) and he gave you more info than I, sounds like they used to work on them too. good luck.
- Q:What are the categories of pumps?
- Did you say the pump voltage is 220 or 380?
- Q:Power of a water pump?
- You have the following information: Mass of water delivred = 4*10 = 40 litres = 40kg Height = 4 metres time = 10minutes = 600 seconds Work done = m*g*h Work done = 40*9.8*4 work done = 1568J Poweer = work done / time Power = 1568/600 Power = 2.61 Watts. It seams a very small pump to pump only 4 litres/minute.
- Q:Water pump is not Sheung reason
- The problem you are experiencing is stressThe above answer is only considered in the case of water absorptionJust imagine, two pumps are normal work, the same suction pipe, how can there be dissatisfaction with water or vacuum state?.According to my experience analysisYour system is three sets of parallel, lift and flow should be the same, if not the same, not in this discussion, the topic should be set up.Lift is the same, that is, in two or three units at the same time, the resulting system pressurization is the same, and water will increaseBut now your traffic is increasing at two units, but it will not increase at threeYou have selected pipeline system design, in the design of head flow under single condition is constant, if the increase in open water pump, the pressure is constant, increasing water content, according to the continuity equation Q = A X V, then the flow velocity in the tube will increase;But when the third pumps, 2Q becomes 3Q, normally velocity should be larger, but the Darcy formula shows that the velocity increases, extension resistance and local resistance will be increased, and the double square, so you can open third pumps for reasoning, when the resistance effect caused by the pipeline the increase of water flow in the pipeline can not be reused, the general formula of constant current, now the whole pipeline in turbulent stateThat is, third pumps to do the work in the water and pipe wall friction in the loss, and actually did not play a role in water supplyThe solution is to increase the flow rate by increasing the water supply pipeline
- Q:belt removal mercury cruiser water pump?
- The pump bracket pivots that allows the belt to be removed. I've seen a few where the alternator belt is over the top of the water pump belt, so you have to remove it first. Actually a pretty easy job.
- Q:hot water circulation pump suck water from a pluged pipe and pump water through storage water heater to rooms?
- Hey Gamel..Lets see if i got this question right..You have a circulation pump in a hot water line. this line is a closed loop when no faucets are on. When you let the system circulate for a while say during the day there seems to be a build up of pressure in the storage tank. You were wondering if a plugged loop in the hot water line would cause a dramatic water pressure increase.. the answer is YES..but NOT from the PUMP..the type of pump most people have requires that flow through the impeller be available at all times or two things will happen !. it will cavitate (that's a gurgling sound at the pump) or 2. It will only beat the water that is in the pump and no flow will be apparent. Either one of these though could be a symptom of a plugged hot water line in the loop. Here is what happens to increase the pressure apparent.. The water on the loop is pressurized from the storage tank to the pump then out to the loop .If the loop is terminated and air gets into the end of the line next to the restriction the outside water pressure is acting like a piston compressing the air that air reacts the same as it would in any compressor and can reach higher than normal operating conditions. If you will find the plug and install an expansion bladder in the highest part of your line your flow ,pressure and noise problems will stop...Good luck with the search...From the E
- Q:What does the temperature range of the pump mean?
- The temperature range refers to the temperature range of the medium in which the pump works. It is mainly determined by the influence of the pump material, especially the material of the shaft seal.
- Q:1999 malibu 3.1 v-6 water pump???
- Why not check the flow of coolant in your radiator. When the motor is cold remove the radiator cap, drain two cup fulls of coolant from the drain valve on the bottom. Start the car and when the top radiator hose is too hot to touch watch for flow of coolant directly inside the open radiator. You may need a small flashlight to watch the coolant. if there's no movement after 10 minutes idling two things could be wrong: Thermostat stuck shut or the impeller is in fact broken inside the water pump. Do the easy stuff first. Good luck!
- Q:What motor with Grundfos pumps
- Our company is used in the original metering pump Grundfos, with the SIEMENS motor is a special motor, designed with Grundfos pumps use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range