ZQB/HQB pump can be used for farmland irrigation and drainage, industrial and mining dock, urban construction, drainage of power station. ZQB submersible axial flow pump is suitable for the occasion of low head and large flow, and HQB submersible mixed flow pump is of high efficiency and perfect cavitation performance, suitable for the occasions of large fluctuation of water level and high head. The transmission medium is the water or other liquid similar to the water on physical and chemical property, the max temperature of transmitted liquid is 40℃.
- Q:how do i know if i need to replace the water pump on a 2000 kia sephia?
- Your water pump should definately be able to be spun by hand. Generally when a water pump goes, or starts to go, it will leak antifreeze and or you will be able to shake the pulley slightly. Double check and try to spin the water pump again without any belt tension on it. A water pump can go at any time however, if your car has less than like 80,000 miles on it, it's probably fine.
- Q:Water pumping work problem?
- The pump will not have to work until the water drains by gravity to the level of the spout. Then, Work = Weight of water * Height of lift Find the distance, d, of the center of mass for the remaining water in the bottom 2 m of the sphere. The height of lift will then be 2m - d. The hardest part is finding the distance d to the center of mass. I don't remember how to do that.
- Q:Which water pump do i need for a 1997 mercury 25 hp 2 stroke?
- Water pump rebuild kit from Mercury, part# 99157T2, about $65. The kit includes the impeller, all gaskets and seals, wear plate and pump body insert. Sierra marine offers a cheaper kit, but their kit does not include the wear plate or pump insert, and these parts cannot be purchased separately from Sierra, so I would not recommend this kit, unless your wear plate and pump insert have been previously changed in the last 3 years.
- Q:What is the difference between a fire pump and a living water pump?
- The biggest difference between a fire pump and an ordinary pump is the performance curve".Fire water pump is tangent pump, that is to say, when the flow rate varies greatly, the lift head changes little. If the flow of ordinary water pump changes, head changes will be great.
- Q:How to replace the water pump on a 1988 Cougar?
- it would have helped if you had given an engine size of the car the procedure is different for a v-8,and a v-6 engine,i cant answer this because i don't know an engine size,,good luck,i suggest you get a good repair manual its more informative ,and gives real good details also.
- Q:Will a water pump from a 1989 ford f-150 with a 302/5.0 fit on a 1985 f-150 with a 302/5.0?
- probably okorder.com , look up each vehicle , check part numbers on waterpump. for all the labor involved, i would get a new one, can't be all that much $$ . changing coolant every 24 months, or so is the key to waterpumps that last forever. fresh clean antifreeze keeps waterpump properly lubricated, dirty antifreeze will wear out bearing very quickly.
- Q:How do I know if it's my well water pump, thermostat or water heater?
- I have a well. When the pump is running I can hear it. If you've ever heard your pump running before and you don't now, then it's not running for some reason. Check circuit breaker first.
- Q:my car spilled water from its water pump what does that mean?
- need new water pump if that is where it leaked from but most likely the hose blew on it check it out before water pump
- Q:How much would it be in labor and parts to change a water pump on a new Dodge Durango?
- The cheapo water pump from oreillys is $46, the higher end one is around $70. As far as labor, Mitchell OnDemand calls for 2 hours flag rate time to change it out. You'll probably be looking at at least 1 gallon of antifreeze as well for what will be lost changing it out, and I would recommend changing the thermostat when you change the water pump. The 5.9 uses a timing chain, which I wouldnt recommend replacing, seeing as the vehicle has that low of miles on it. I'm not sure how much labor costs in your area, but the shop I work at charges $75 per flag rate hour. So if we were to do it, taxes and everything it would be right around $250. If you live in a big city, you'll probably be expecting to pay around $100 a hour for labor at a reputable shop. Good luck and hope this helps.
- Q:1989 BMW 535i water pump removal?
- I will suggest you ASAP Restoration for water removal Charlotte. They can handle any water damage emergency, big or small. They have expertly trained technicians on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range