Fresh air pre-cooling dehumidification or pre-heating humidification can be completed, instead of the pre-cooling/ heating box of the central air conditioning system, providing simple air conditioner structure and cost-effective running;
- Q:Relationship between power and flow of sewage pump
- Severe N= gamma gamma ETA QH/1000 liquid (ox / m3) - N- power efficiency eta (kW/h) - head of M Q- volume flow (M / sec)1, power *0.6= flow * lift *9.82, for the water treatment industry, the flow of cubic meters / hour units,Power = (flow * lift *9.8) / (3600*0.6)3, power = flow * lift *0.0045 (general 50%--90%, large pump higher)
- Q:Does this sound like water pump noise?
- sounds like a pulley or bearing noise
- Q:What is a variable frequency water pump? What's the difference between a variable frequency pump and an ordinary pump?
- Variable frequency water pump refers to the motor, variable frequency pump should be driven by variable frequency motor pumpFrequency conversion, that is, adjustable frequency, frequency conversion motor is able to adjust the speed, adjust the flow, to achieve the purpose of energy saving, but also start small current, maintenance advantages of small workload
- Q:What is the difference between self-priming and non self suction?
- The self-priming condition of the centrifugal pump is that a small water tank is attached to the pump body. Don't use water every time you start. No suction, no water tank. And the use of volumetric Self-priming pumps, such as car cleaning, high-pressure pumps are in this category.
- Q:What is the function of the backflow pipe of the fire pump?
- Generally, it is used to test the fire pump.The procedure is to start the fire pump - turn on the return pipe - return the water to the pool.The purpose of the installation is to prevent damage to the pipe caused by the excessive pressure caused by the pump.For every hour of the 2m flow fand self-priming pump, a spray gun flow is obviously too small, forced to use the pump load, affect the service life of the water pump.Add a return pipe, split water pressure, the problem is solved, adjust the flow of the return pipe, you can adjust the size of the spray gun pressure.If the spraying, the return pipe also plays a full stirring role.
- Q:my expedition keeps over heating. i put in a new thermostat,water pump allready. help please?
- Check the compression,could be a broken ring.
- Q:What is the most efficient type of hand powered water pump?
- Solar water pumps have been in mass production since 1983 and are in use in thousands of locations around the world. Pumps that are designed to be powered by solar energy are far more efficient than an equivalent AC powered pump. There are many types of pumps and systems available for pumping from deep wells, shallow wells, ponds and streams. :)
- Q:Broken Dishwasher Water Pump?
- Unless you are sure that the problem is the water pump, you might want to check the hose to make sure it isn't clogged up and not allowing the water to drain out correctly. If you do need to change the pump, you will most likely have to replace it with the same pump. If you haven't done so, try going on line and enter your dishwasher make, model, and enter water pump and see what you can come up with. If your washer is an older model, it is possible it is no longer being made and it might be difficult to find parts for it. You might also try calling around in your local area to some appliance stores and ask them about finding the part or where you might find the part. You could also contact a repair service and just ask them if they can find the part for you if you are going to fix it yourself. If the pumps are still being made, any appliance repair service should be able to get you the part. If you can find a store that sells that brand of washer, they to should be able to get the pump for you to.
- Q:Do I need to replace my water pump?
- Sounds like it's probably the water pump to me too. It's easy to tell though, just get it on a lift and take a look at the water pump. If it's leaking out of the weeping hole, it's toast. Don't power wash an engine unless you want to risk very expensive repairs from water being forced into places it's not supposed to be. Odds of the pump locking up and leaving you stranded before those bearings get VERY upset, start screaming and dumping fluid like there's a hole in the system is a hundred to one. You should be able to limp it to a shop just fine when it gets worse. Just be careful not to overheat and you'll be fine. (I did say 1 in a hundred, you're not super unlucky, are you?)
- Q:question about water pump on 93 Camry LE, 4 cil?
- Read the above PLUS realize that you MUST use ONLY genuine Toyote coolant in your car. Other coolants will cause further deterioration of your cooling components. I have seen Toyota cylinder heads that look like Swiss cheese from using the green stuff. Also, make sure that your mechanic uses only genuine Toyota replacement parts, and NOT rebuilt pump. Replace the tensioner and idler pulleys now, as well. The price is a rip off if cheaper parts are being used. If these are all factory parts, then this price is GREAT!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range