Woven Vinyl Flooring/Sponge PVC Flooring Roll/PVC Vinyl Flooring Carpet
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2500 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Description of Woven Vinyl Flooring/Sponge PVC Flooring Roll/PVC Vinyl Flooring Carpet
In the early 1980 s, PVC plastic floor started in China, mainly for household stone floor used of customers overseas. PVC plastic floor can imitate texture of all kinds of material, and even can achieve actual effect. Grain imitation including marble, wooden floor and carpet lines, etc. PVC plastic floor has the advantages of other floor without, such as: environmental protection, light, beautiful, durable, easy maintenance.
Though the layer of PVC plastic floor is thin, it contains a wear-resisting layer, anti-pollution, foam layer, the processing of fiber layer and ground pressure layer. Another kind of homogeneous thickness of the PVC plastic floor is the whole squad is wear-resisting layer. All of the PVC plastic floor also has non-slip, waterproof, wear-resisting, corrosion resistance and other excellent performance. PVC plastic floor is a kind of energy-saving materials, because of the light body, so for the bearing requiremen of structure is very low, basic can be neglected.
PVC plastic floor becomes the world's popular ground decorative materials, PVC plastic floor has been widely used in education agencies, medical offices, business office building, home decoration, industrial system, transportation system, etc. It could be cut by knife easily to follow the ground and designers ideal. PVC plastic floor installation is convenient, if the ground roughness meet the requirements, only need to use special PVC plastic floor glue, can DIY installation
2. Features of Woven Vinyl Flooring/Sponge PVC Flooring Roll/PVC Vinyl Flooring Carpet
nti-static function, with good decorative effect with good anti-static properties and mechanical properties, abrasion resistance, flame retardant, corrosion, comfortable, luxurious and beautiful, long-lasting performance even more remarkable.
The products are mainly used in computer rooms, program-controlled switches, electronic equipment manufacturing, microelectronics, industrial production plants, sterile room, central control room and other production sites requires purification, anti-static floor coverings. Widely used in the fields of banking, offices, kindergartens, shopping centers, supermarkets, gym, hotel, residential, railroad, transportation, pharmaceutical, electronics equipment industry, etc..
3. Specifications of Woven Vinyl Flooring/Sponge PVC Flooring Roll/PVC Vinyl Flooring Carpet
PVC spongeflooring mainly for household use, to cover the floor by roll, easy cleaning,widely use. Have latest popular designs every year.
3) Width: 1 M, 1.20 M, 1.50 M, 1.70 M,1.83 M and 2 M
4) Length: for customers’ choice, usually 15M, 20M, 25M, 30y and 30M
5) Packing:inside with paper pipe, wrapped in PP Knitted bag.
6) MOQ: atleast 2500 meters per design.
4. Images of Woven Vinyl Flooring/Sponge PVC Flooring Roll/PVC Vinyl Flooring Carpet
1) Are free samples available?
Yes. But express delivery cost is to be collected and we will pay it back after confirming the order.
2) What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to
get the products at your country.
3) What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
4) How to maintain PVC plastic floor?
The maintenance of PVC plastic floor is very convenient, the dirty can be wiped with a mop, if want to achieve better brightness, wax regularly is necessary.
- Q:Which is more harmful to the human body, the plastic carpet or the cement?
- Plastic carpet is more harmful than plastic carpet to human body.
- Q:I have a white fake fur rug! I also have 4 dogs that are not potty trained yet. I have many pee stains on my rug. I need a way to clean it that works (duh), is easy, and is fast! Please help i need it done by the 29th of August! HELP!
- Take it to the laundrymat and wash it in the BIG JUMBO machine with some detergent and all color bleach added BEFORE you put in the rug. You should also add some more all color bleach as if it ere detergent into the dispensing drawer. Use the warmest water possible. Tumble dry it about 1 hour on low after then hang it outside to finish drying.
- Mat mat
- Q:I am redoing a room in my basement, and I discovered that the previous owners glued down almost every inch of the carpet. The plan right now is to replace that carpet with new carpet. We tried scrapping and pulling the carpet up...but the process is almost too slow to be worth it. Does anyone have any tips or any suggestions on how to get around this? We are open to doing a different kind of flooring as well.
- Start in a corner by grabbing the carpet with the pliers. Gently pull back slowly, as to not tear through the carpet. Once the old carpeting is completely pulled out; set it aside for later. Use the scraper to remove the remaining dry carpet glue from the floor. Removing the glue is pretty simple, but there is a way to do the job right. There are many industrial solvents made specifically for this purpose. These products can be purchased at you local hardware store. These products are chemicals that contains solvents to dissolve the glue...read the directions on all chemical bottles prior to use.
- Q:hi guys i just got my carpet cleaned and my son said in his room it had a strong scent, and i was wondering if this is toxic and harmful, plus straight after we got it cleaned he got out of his bed and put his hands and feet on it, i also have a parrot is this safe for her, so basiclly my question is how safe is carpet cleaning
- Yes! Carpet cleaning is very safe. Many people that are allergic to certain things get their carpets cleaned on a regular basis so they do not get sick. If you are concerned about the cleaning process or the soap or chemicals they use you should call up some carpet cleaners and tell them your concerns. They are usually very friendly and helpful. :)
- Q:How do I Eliminate Cat Urine Odors in carpet
- Well, my solution was to get rid of all the carpets in the house, and just have washable cotton mats at the doors, in the bathrooms, and in the kitchen. You live with cats, you don't live with broadloom. However, there are products out there that can be used. Check with your local pet store, or with your vet, or, even with a local cleaning company - especially one that cleans apartments, and find out what they are using. The other thing you have to do is figure out why the cat is not using the litter box, and is going to the carpet. If there is no health problem, the number one suspect is that the litter box is not kept spotlessly clean for your cat(s). Good luck.
- Q:PLEASE PLEASE help me. i spilled wall paint on my carpet. My parents will flip if they find out. please help me!! thanks so much!
- Paint thinner and a carpet cleaner! Be patient. I spilled black stain on a tan carpet once and i kept pouring paint thinner on it then soak it up. DONT SMEAR IT BLOT IT! Then when its about all gone mix the paint thinner in the carpet cleaner and suck it out. If you dont have a carpet cleaner go find a shop vac and put the thinner on and suck it up keep doing it till its gone! Or you can let it dry all the way IF ITS JUST ON TOP then kinda shave it off with scissors its not gonna look new but better than it did or another good way but a dresser or something over it LOL it'll save you till you move out
- Q:why do linoleun floors yellow with area rugs?
- Two main things. One is that your area rugs may have solvents or fabric protectants (such as anti-stains or water repellants) that react with your linoleum. Another is that the linoleum that is not covered by the rugs have photo-oxidized (light fades it a little bit), leaving the ones under the rugs relatively newer or yellower than the exposed areas.
- First wipe clean. Then wash it. Wipe with a bit of salt water.
- Q:Hello, Thanks for taking the time to read this.Ok, I have been living on aparments since long time ago, most of them are all carpet (no choice), so now I'm moving to a beautiful townhome with 2 levels, first level where the living/dinning/kitchen are is all hardwood floors, I was just looking for slidders or socks for the furniture so they don't scratch the wood, my fiance said that the dinning room and the couches will look funny without a big area rug underneath. Do you think that Area rugs are mandatory on hardwood floors? Please share your opinions. Thanks again.
- You don't have to have a rug on your hardwood floor. I too lived in a home that always had carpets. I wasn't a fan of wood floors. I thought they made the home look to formal and not cozy. Now that I bought my own home.....both the living room and dining room have wood floors. I LOVE them. I don't have an area rug in either room. It's fine. You don't move your furniture that often so scratching the floor isn't really a problem. I plan on leaving the dining room as is, with no rug. However, the living room I am looking for a rug as the walls are beige, the new furniture is brown and the floors are light wood. The room needs color! So, I guess it all depends on the look you're trying to achieve. A rug will make the area look a little smaller, but cozier. It may also help with any echos you experience in the room. The furniture will not look funny without a carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like