Shaggy Carpets with Excellent Quality and Fashion New Design
US $ 7 - 15.8 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for shaggy rug
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of Shaggy Carpets
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Age Group: Adults
· Design: Kilim
· Feature: Anti-Slip
· Use: Door, Home, Hotel
· Size: as need
· Model Number: JD56-057
· Name: Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
· style of design: modern
· from: china carpet home town
· pile height: 2-200px
· pile weight: 2000-3000g
· color: red ,black ,green and other colors
· material: polyester
· pattern: modern
· feature: soft ,comfortable ,anti-noise
· use: bedroom ,kitchen ,hotel and others
Packaging & Delivery of Shaggy Carpets
rolled in plastic bags or PP bags for Fashion new design excellent quality microfiber shaggy area rug
20 days after order for Fashion new design excellent quality co
Description of Shaggy Carpets
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
500 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of Chin
- Q:What pigment is good for writing on the carpet?
- Big white clouds acrylic ~ ~ oil painting can be oil painting pen. You must clean the pen when you finishing using it. The pen that is made of weasel's hair and gouache pen are all ok.
- Q:My finished (carpeted) basement flooded - Is the carpet trash? Or can it be salvaged?
- If it's that soaked, it will all have to come up anyway. If it was a decent carpeting job, it will have a foam underpadding and that will be soaked as well. Don't know where you're at, but around here we have a company called Servpro that handles such problems, even works with your insurance company to help get it paid for. There may be wicking occurring with the wall coverings as well, if there's drywall involved. I'd suggest looking in the yellow pages for a fire/flood restoration company that could help.
- Q:What do you think of this rug?
- Just brag to your friends about the OTHER (fun) way that you got Rug Burn ;);););););)
- Q:HOW DO I FIND VALUE IN CARPET?
- You generally get what you pay for of course. Look for wear and stain blocker warranties. Longer warranties is a better carpet. Don t buy the notion of the big brand stain blockers are better, They are all the same. You don t pay for the advertising dollars of the no name stain blocker. Thickness in carpet only counts in the amount of yarns per square inch . Thickness in tallness do not always make a better carpet. Its the twists per thread length that make the better carpet. The actual truth is the shorter, the tighter ( twists) the better the carpet.And if the twists are heat set in. Ask a salesperson about this. If they know or can look it up then talk more with them. If they baulk or don t know, you walk , they don t know carpet. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Carpet or tile in a Library?
- I think carpet because it absorbs sounds. Tile sounds will bounce off of and make it noisier. I would have tile in the entrance way, bathrooms and staff eating area and carpet through the rest of the library.
- Q:Can I use a yoga mat as a prayer rug?
- The place of prayer must be clean from impurities. If the place is clean, you don't need nothing at all. And according to a hadith (sayings of the Prophet (pbuh)) the whole earth had been made a prayer mat (a place of prayer), meaning Muslims can pray anywhere they want, provided the place is clean. But how can one be assure all places are clean? So it became a tradition to use prayers rags. Some Muslims do carry prayer rags with them wherever they go too, because , without much concern about the cleanliness of the place, one can simply spread the rags just anywhere and begin praying. So, yes. You can use a yoga mat. No problem. You can also do yoga exercises too. No problem with that, but avoid saying mantras which can be 'shirk'. Allah knows best.
- Q:Recommended Carpet Glue?
- Ugh carpet glue or any glue is the worst and it will never stay. Unless this is a room you dont care much for then just use some standard loctite in a cream glue. otherwise there are ways to iron and stich a new patch in and it looks and blends right into the carpet.
- Q:Carpet asbestos??
- well, that must be some sort of carpet padding, but i suppose it depends how long ago the carpet was installed. there was a time when they used asbestos to insulate like everything. so, if the carpet was installed after the mid 80's my guess is it's not, but if it was installed before then there is a good chance it is. if it is in fact asbestos, get it out of there, that S%^ will give you cancer, or something, it's terrible for the lungs.
- Q:Jungle Carpet Python caging?
- It depends on the size of the snake . They continue to grow so it really depends . I would say a 20 gallon long aquarium would be fine for most. You do not necessarily need a vertical cage . You do need a cage large enough so your snake can have hides/wooden boxes in different areas so he can have a warmer box closer to a light when he wants to warm up and a cooler hide/box in another area so he can regulate his temp. You can stack wooden boxes ( easily made ) with an entrance hole so that each one gets warm as it gets closer to your heat lamp. You could also put damp moss in one for a more humid hide . They are beautiful snakes a easy to care for . Just have accurate digital thermometers and one to measure your humidity level. I like to have one artificial branch for them to climb on.
- Q:What brand of rug do you prefer and reccomend?
- I like the Mother Nature brand of rug. It's rain resistant, costs nothing, never wears out, self-adjusts according to the weather, and if it gets torn, it repairs itself. Every one is custom fit to the horse from birth, there are no straps to break, no hair loss due to rubbing, it's the perfect protection!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range