100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Long pile 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:how to replace part of carpet?
- Do you have any spare carpet from when they installed the carpet? You can cut a small section out and match it to the spare carpet, then use carpet tape to reapply it. Or you could cut a small piece out of the back of a closet and use it to patch. It would be a lot easier to just put a nice throw rug over the burn mark though.
- Q:SPILLED NAIL POLISH REMOVER ON CARPET?
- I would suggest renting a carpet washer to clean up any excess. Polish remover does evaporate though, so you may notice a lot more of the smell in the air as it does if you don't clean the carpet. Polish remover - especially acetone polish remover - is a solvent and if the carpet is synthetic, it may cause it to break down and melt, though you'd probably have noticed that effect already. I know that it will dissolve certain finishes on wood surfaces though...
- Q:What color carpet is suitable to match on annatto floor?
- Depending on the style of your room and the furniture you have at home, you can make light grey, silver, black, and carpet with geometric figures or lines. If you have green plants next to you, you can also try green carpets. They will match up a little.
- Q:What is the carpet on the floor that is used for stepping on the doorway?
- Mat is an effective at the entrance of scraping mud and water, keep the indoor floor clean products. It is soft and comfortable. Unique anti UV additives, to prevent fading and embrittlement, can withstand the sun and rain of the outdoor environment.
- Q:Can you use vinegar on carpets?
- If you came to clean my carpets with ammonia, I'd run you out of town!!!! Use the recommended cleaning solution for the machine you have and stop trying to rip off your prospective customers.
- Q:How to install car carpet?
- Trunk carpet and most other carpets are preformed to fit, you can get one from a auto upholstry shop or the dealership, they are held in by push pins to install them, any mods you do to the trunk you have to mod the carpet to compensate, as for the ply wood, you might wanna go with 1/4 inch thick.. not being there it is kind of hard to imagine what your doing, but anytime your modding a trunk, there is alot of problems you can come across.. most modders when doing up a trunk say hell with the carpet and make a custom fiber glass mold (very professional job), so, all in all, write these plans out before you do them and also make some measurements, gotta remember you have only one shot at this so make it a good one.... best of luck to ya.
- Q:Carpet Cleaning Information Please?
- its because of wear and tear on the carpet / the padding / and the sub flooring. the boards underneath nove when you walk on them..causing sawdust for lack of a better word. dirt and oils from your bodies and the dogs and things that have fallen on the carpet. dirty shoes. the padding deteriorating...its all normal. you will never truely get the floor clean. the only way to do that is to remove the carpet completely.
- Q:What color is suitable for Chinese style decoration of the house carpet
- Burlywood is the main color, beige is more appropriate. It is proposed not to choose too bright color of the carpet, brown, gray (dark gray is not only appropriate, but also resistance to dirty, gray). Escort Decoration Net recommends choosing brown and gray traditional Chinese style furniture, regard burlywood and coffee color as the main colors. The overall color is generally brown, or fashion black can be used to set off
- Q:I have a black loveseat and a red sofa, what color rug should I get?
- Go to Target, they have some very nice large rugs in multi colored patterns. Several with Black and Red and other bold colors. Either that, or a black white rug would do nicely with red furniture also. and if it were me, I would color one accent wall with a nice red. Just be bold!
- Q:why does my cat pee on the bathroom rug?
- Well I don't think it's because you moved or the rubber backing isn't underneath, I think it's just that cats like to litter on clean and soft material. (such as a rug, also such as a litter box) I've already been through this because I have a cat in my house too and this has happened so many times before that I can't even count! After awhile, they'llget used to going in the litter box, but it might take it awhile because my cat started to stop when he was about five!!! For now, I'll sugest to have less rugs in your house. Hope this works!!! :o)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range