100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Long pile 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:Black Beetle in my carpet?
- Probably a carpet beetle.
- Q:Christian prayer rug?
- If it has no value to you, what is the point? Why don't you just go buy a soft rug and turn it into a prayer rug. Stop thinking about what you are praying on and get to the real point! Communicate with GOD! I don't think God cares what you are praying on, but, you don't need to bring in traditions from other religions.
- Q:can I wash laura Ashley rug in machine?
- The rug has too much wool in it to be machine washable. It needs to be professionally cleaned. Putting it in water will ruin it. Product code malmaison Material 59% cotton, 41% wool Care Instructions Professional Clean Only
- Q:What is the average price for carpet these days?
- The average price for carpet will depend on a few things. The type of yarn, the amount of yarn and type of store you buy it from. Unless you are comparing apples to apples it is not possible to get a fair average price. I have a carpet business and customers ask a question like this all the time. So this is what I tell them. My company has a 25 ounce carpet with a FHA padding for $6.99 per square yard. Just over 77 cents a square foot. This carpet is not industrial and is better then rental carpeting. And the price goes up from this point. You must tell the store you are call the exact type of carpet you want to get comparison prices, that way you are apples to apples, not whatever store one gives you compared to store two. Installation cost run around 30 cents per square foot in my area (depending on size of job, type of carpet, stairs etc.)
- Q:What is the best way to clean a wool rug?
- For the most part, small to medium-sized wool rugs can be washed at home. In order to wash your rug at home, begin by spot cleaning any stains with an appropriate stain remover. It’s best if you test the cleaner on a small section of rug first. Be sure to use cleaning products that will not damage the integrity of the rug. Take the rug outside on a paved area, like a patio, and wet it down with a hose. Add about two capfuls of a mild detergent in a bucket of water and mix up the suds in the bucket. Wipe up your rug using a clean sponge, rinse the suds away, and roll up the rug in dry towels to soak up excess water. Another option is using a Wet/Dry vacuum to suck up the dirty water out of the rug faster. Once the water has been drained, lay the rug flat to dry, but don’t let it sit in the sun for a long period of time—it can cause the color to fade or the rug to shrink
- Q:Living room, bedroom all installed floor heating.Like this it can not use carpet, is it true?
- Carpet has the characteristics of hiding dust. two, When burning, there is particles floating upward through the carpet, this is that the carpet has thermal insulation effect. hinder the floor heating to dissipate heat;
- Q:Billiard room carpet selection
- Carpet backing peeling strength: on the back of the tufted carpet latex glued with a layer of cloth mesh, according to standard backing peeling strength greater than 25N force value index. Consumers in the selection of such carpets, you can use the hand to the bottom cloth gently tear, to see the degree of adhesion, such as bonding is not high, the bottom cloth and blanket body is easy to separate, this carpet is not durable.
- Q:Rug on top of wall to wall carpet?
- Why dont you get some self adhiesive velcro and stick it to the back of the rug and on the carpet then it wont move.
- Q:Carpet dye?
- We have a large selection of carpet bleach spot repair dye pens and color dye chemicals.
- Q:Is it ever feasable to put down carpeting without padding?
- You need padding. The carpet will wear better and it will be more comfortable to walk on. Padding is inexpensive compared to the carpet and worth upgrading to at least a medium grade. I'll let someone who is an expert on carpeting answer about carpet crease! It sounds like it's where carpet has been folded, not rolled. Doesn't sound good if its been creased a while.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range