Details of the Laminated Floor For Bath And Kitchen
|1215*167*12.3mm and negotiable|
|Packing||10pcs/carton, 45cartons/pallet, 20pallets/20"container|
|Lock system||Push Lock, Arc Click etc.|
|Certificate||CE, ISO001, ISO14001|
|HDF||Brown HDF, density over 880kg/m3|
|Delivery time||25 days|
|Payment terms||T/T; L/C at sight|
|Colors||Over 20 colors for this collection Deep Registered Embossed surface|
Specifications of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Do I really need to use transitions when installing laminate flooring?
- What's wrong with or your concerns with using transitions? The house will look weird if it looks like one continuous room, especially if you have doorways with doors. Plus if anything goes wrong it will be easier to fix with the breaks in the flooring.
- Q:What to use to hide ugly bathroom floor?
- you can get an indoor outdoor remnant and cut to size
- Q:What is the width of each piece of composite wood flooring?
- Composite flooring is generally 125MM, large board is 165MM
- Q:How to remove a paint can stuck to floor?
- What is your floor made of? The material of the floor will have bearing on what type of product you put on it. Using a single razor scraper, try to loosen the bond between the can and the floor. I'd try to scrape up as much dry paint as possible first, then, again depending on the material of the floor apply some turpentine, acetone, or mineral spirits to a clean rag and try to clean up as much as you can. You can also clean the floor, after most of the paint is up, with Murphy's Oil Soap. MOS should be safe for both wood and vinyl floors.
- Q:Floor color selection
- If you can use dark white paint dark red furniture can be retro or Jane European style floor, such as parquet, or white floor, white floor, then the foot line is the saying that the wall to use the neutral color or dark, Out of a sense of hierarchy! Above is only personal point of view!
- Q:House decoration brush or paint the first floor when the first floor?
- First floor tiles after brush wall paint
- Q:How much is the floor loss? Who is it?
- This is difficult to say, the main and pavement methods, floor size and the specific size of the room to match the degree, and laying area (the larger the relative loss rate is lower), the attitude of the installation workers related. In theory, it is 3%, generally home improvement certainly more than 10% are not surprising. The basic floor of the owners are the owner of the material, the loss of course, often defeated pound with aldehydes with all the owners.
- Q:How do you clean stained concrete floors?
- I doubt if you can. Cover it with latex or paint. Or, maybe best of all- put 2 inches of concrete on top and hire a machine to polish it nicely.
- Q:Composite flooring tiles which is good
- Wood flooring, whether solid wood or enhanced composite life have had tiles, I was selling tiles. You still hi me i tell you it
- Q:Do you have a solid wood floor?
- It depends on you do not do the keel, and do, if not a difference between the flatness does not matter. Do not do on the flatness requirements are very high.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range