Household Aluminum Foil in China of CNBM
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 90 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 90000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Structure of Aluminium Foil Description：
Aluminium Foil is structured by aluminium paper, which is the raw material .It is suitable for: Tobacco, food, beer, beverage, decoration, electric cable, electrolytic capacitor, medicine and air-conditioner.
2. Main Features of the Aluminium Foil：
High heat reflection & low thermal conductivity
Heat preservation & energy saving
Moisture barrier & waterproof
Strong, durable & corrosion resistance
Light weight & easy to install
Clean, safe and fibre free & no odour and toxicity, totally environmental-friendly
No mildew growth & no rodent and insect nesting
3. Aluminium Foil Images
4. Aluminium Foil Specification
(1) Length: 3-300m
(2) Thickness: 9-25micron
(3) Width: 150-600mm
(4) Paper Core options: can be light or heavy according to customer's requirements; the color could be brown or white;
(5) Cutters Options: Steel Cutter; Plastic Saw Blade; Paper Saw Blade;
(6) Package Details: Color Box, with/without saw blade; PP Bags; Bubble Bags; Outside Large Carton/Box.
6/9/12/16/24/36/50 rolls per carton.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe
,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
The purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:I want to get a guitar amp that is small enough to fit on a scooter/motorbike/vespa.I also want to get a scooter/motorbike/vespa that would be good for carrying my amp around onAny suggestions for either of these?Also any advise about how to attach the amp?
- Checking local codes is easy - look online or call.
- Q:So I have a school project where we have to make an estes type rocket with materials that we getWe get an A 8-3 Engine and it has to go up at least 300 feetHere are some of the items:Balsa wood dowel rods Card stockCoat hangers - wire Copy paperDixie cups Duct tape Elastic Fabric Floral wire FoilCraft knifeGarbage bags MarkersMasking tape Paper clips – large Paper clips – small Paper dinner plates Paper towelsPaper towel tubes PencilsPipe cleaners Plastic dinner platesPlastic juice jugs Plastic milk jugs Plastic straws PliersPoster board Rubber Bands Rubber cement Rulers Sandpaper ScissorsScotch tapeScrewdriverStringSuper glue (cyano-acrylic) Toilet paperToilet paper tubesTooth picksTwineWhite glue (Elmers) Wood puttyAluminum FoilSo what item would you use for each rocket part? Please I need help!! THANKS!!
- Pediatricians do not require your children to receive flu shotsIt's also not flu season, so there would be no need.
- Q:(what are the risks of using aluminium as vehicle roof design)?
- Aluminum expands at a far greater (and faster) rate than steelJoining it and keeping it joined is possible, as is making it strongProblem is, the only places this is profitable is on airliners If you look at something at least SOME people have a hope to own, it's aluminum skinned trailersNot airstreams as they are a bit different, but the regular rectangular shaped onesOver time they develop leaks because keeping seams sealed when expansion is that rapid and extreme is difficultAdditionally, a roof is exposed to high UV loading, which exacerbates the problem with sealants and expansion/contractionIt is one reason the majority (if not all) of metal roofing material is steel, not aluminum.
- Q:Thinking of using an old 25 gallon solid aluminum milk can as an urn for my pets.Can it handle the salt water and deep water pressure
- Q:I'm looking to buy a mic stand and I was wondering what brand and model I should getI want to get something similar to the classic rock frontman like Steven Tyler (AeroSmith), Vince Neil (Motley Crue), Joey Ramone, etcI want something that I can hold on to while moving around the stageI guess not too heavy and won't fall apartAnd how do you add the bandanas, scarfs to it?
- i have a drop ceiling in my bathroom and use fiberglass plastic coated tiles that give some insulation, are waterproof on the plastic surface and can be (have done this several time) painted after 4/5 years if you so desire or just put new ones in front of the old ones and now the insulation value has doubledyou can keep doing that till they're 3 deepyou can buy them and the tracks that they fit in at home depota small bathroom would be less than $100.00 to doyou need to keep in mind when doing those ceilings, always find the MIDDLE of the two connecting walls then measure 12 inches on both sides from the middlethat's where you put the runnersNOT IN THE MIDDLEnow the room is divided equally from the two middlesif you don't then one side will be larger than the otherit may not make sense to you, but believe me it's truethere's not a room in my house that i don't have this systemif you ever get a water leak you just clean up the tile or replace it use a 2x2 system not a 2 x 4all the tile comes 2 x 4 (actually a little less) find the exact middle and then cut them in halfnot a days work involvedputting up the track is more than 1/2 the jobit must be level all the way around and from side to side some of my ceilings i actually have rolled r-19 insulation on top of those tilesremember armstrong esprite plastic coated tiles NOT CARDBOARD once the cardboard gets wet it needs to be replaced i'm not sure but i believe i've had this system in the bathroom for about 20 years now, and other parts of the house for over 30 years, you can paint them or buy new ones and replace them sometimes that's the wiser thing to dohope that helps yougreenwall is always better for the bathroom.
- Q:these cookies have coconut and oatmeal i dont remeber the rest
- 2 cups sugar 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) 1/2 cup Pet milk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa 1/2 cup peanut butter 3 cups oats In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except peanut butter and oats and cook over medium heatLet boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantlyRemove from heat and stir in peanut butter and oatsSpoon out quickly onto wax paper or aluminum foilCookies will harden as they set.
- Q:I really want some cheesecake but dont have a crust or anything so i just wanna make the filling! So can you give me a recipe for cheesecake filling?? the best one you have!
- is this a trick question? super glue or staplesreal answersew it.
- Q:Is it aluminum or could it be something else with electrons taken out, so like carbon +1.
- Assuming it's an atom, aluminiumAlso, it says element in your question, so definitely aluminium.
- Q:I bought one of those funnel cake kits for home use and it comes with a round metal ring to place in your electric skillet or panYou are supposed to fill oil up to the center line of the ring, but when I pour oil in, it mostly all just leaks out into the rest of the pan because the ring is not completely flush with the panI have tried flipping the ring over but that didn't helpHow do I keep the oil in the ring?
- Q:an aqueous solution is prepared by dissolving 2.66g of aluminum chloride in 100g of waterwhat is the freezing point (?T) of this solution?please please answer.and can you explain how to use the equation for freezing point??
- Molecular weight of aluminium chloride (AlCl3)27 + 35.5×3133.5 Mass of AlCl3 present in solution2.66 g/mol Therefore, noof moles of AlCl3 present in solution2.66/133.5 0.0199250936 molesNow, the molality of the solution is equal to the noof moles of solute (AlCl3) present in 1 kg, i.e 1000 g of the solvent Noof moles of aluminium chloride present in 100g of water0.0199250936 Therefore, noof moles of AlCl3 in 1000g of water (0.0199250936×1000)/100 0.199250936 Therefore, molality of the solution (m)0.199250936 The equation used to determine the depression in freezing point is given by ?Tf iKf × m, where ?Tf is the freezing point depression, Kf is the cryoscopic constant for water, and m is the molality of the solution, and i is the Van't Hoff factorAlCl3 dissociates as AlCl3?Al3+ + 3Cl- Assuming complete dissociation, i4 Cryoscopic constant for water (Kf)1.86 °C/m Therefore, depression in freezing point (?Tf) iKf × m4×1.86 °C/m × 0.1992509361.48242696°C freezing point of pure water 0°C Therefore, the freezing point of the aqueous solution 0°C-?Tf0°C-1.48242696°C -1.48242696°C Thus, the solution freezes at -1.48242696°C Edit: Oh gosh, I can't believe that the noof significant digits can be such a great issue that it has to be pointed out! after all, whether they are included or not, it does not matterYeah, I know that it's sufficient to give the answer as upto 2 places of decimal, but I calculated the answer, using the google calculator, and pasted the same without bothering to round it up! Anyway, never mind.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like