Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Do cars have wheel barrens or wheel bearings?
- Wheel Bearing. they help the wheel turn easier i think :D
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.
- Q:Which Type of Skateboarding Bearings is the best?
- any swiss bearing is the best really, its the high-end stuff but i honestly use lucky 3s and they've lasted me almost a year lol
- Q:Pig Swiss bearings for my skateboard.?
- There isnt really a difference between bearings if they have the same abec raiting so if yours are abec 7 they are going to be just like any other set of PRO abec 7 bearings which definetly does not include some bump wal mart brand bearings. So yes they are good
- Q:What bearings for inline skates are the best?
- Abec-5 Boss Speed bearings (better known as Swiss), and I happen to have an un-used set that I am selling since I hardly ever play roller hockey anymore.
- Q:what brand of abec9 bearings should i get for my longboard.?
- specific; in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, the ABEC score gadget has greater to do with the bearing's tolerance than the bearings velocity. save that for the time of concepts. the ABEC rated bearings are used for greater suitable than in basic terms skating; those bearings have been examined on a gadget.
- Q:how to put on the skateboard bearings?
- Silver out it does matter because you dont want dirt getting in your bearing and f-ing them up. Spacers are seperate from the bearing their just little cilindrical tubes.The easiest way to put bearings on is to put your bearing on the truck your wheel then press down on the wheel same for the other side.
- Q:What is the best skateboard, trucks, wheels, and bearings?
- Element deck, any element is good i'd say. I've got a Mike V Element it is sick. I also have a Plan B Ryan Sheckler deck that isn't bad at all. The Mike V is good for 360 flips. It has lots of pop. But its a smaller deck. The Plan B isn't bad either. On my Element I have, indepdent trucks, black label wheels and reds bearings. Reds bearings are really good. On my Plan B I have royal trucks, ricta wheels and element bearings.
- Q:Question about wheel bearings on a 1999 Dodge 3500 van?
- Wow! thats really too soon to be replacing the bearings,there is DEFINETLY other severely worn parts in the front end, you should take the van to a front end specialist and have them look at it.Question;does he replace the race also when replacing the bearings? if he doesn't, that is the problem, you MUST replace the ''race also ,and if he does, then the problem is with other worn parts in the front end.
- Q:A good place to buy 2010 Yaris front wheel bearings?
- www.okorder.com - The best place you can get wheel bearings and any car part.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range