Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:Problem With Longboard/Skateboard Bearings?
- Don't just let them sit in the solution, you have to shake them around to get the crud out. You can get a Bones Bearing Cleaning Kit, or make your own (Google is your friend here). If I haven't cleaned my bearings in a while, I usually rinse heavily with water to get thick dirt off, then put them in a 90% alcohol solution (50% is a bit low, that's half water) in that Bones cleaning it, shake for ~10 minutes, and then do it again, then wait until they dry (put them on a heat vent or something), then two drops in each bearing and I spin them to make sure they're quiet before re-assembling the shields and whatnot. If they're still noisy, I put another drop of lube in.
- Q:how do you take the bearings out from the wheel?
- Is if for a sk8teboard wheel? if so use your trucks and put the wheel on one end of the truck and wedge/pull it out. It should pop out pretty easy. to put it back in you put the bearing in place and use the one end of the truck again and just push it in.
- Q:How do i put bearings in a skateboard if i dont have a tool?
- Best way is just push them in with your fingers or place one in the wheel and slide in on the truck and turn it over and do the other side that works good, they pop in place with a little presure from your hand onto the truck. Good luck
- Q:Do I need a new rotor or just new bearings? '98 Ram?
- If you didn't change the bearing races when you changed the bearings, you should do that this time. It's what probably caused the last bearings to go out again.
- Q:When u need wheel bearings will your tire come off?
- Yes it can. Steve is completely wrong. I had this happen to me today. I started noticing smoke coming from the wheel bearing and then it started getting loud and it felt like something was breaking off in the wheel area. The abs light came on and I drove it around the block and then the wheel just popped off. It was crazy. Never thought I'd have something like that happen to me. I was lucky that I wasn't going fast when it happened.
- Q:is line boring an engine block necessary? or should you just replace the bearings ?
- A good machinist can check the crank bearing bore for alignment with a straight edge. You can also tell when disassembling an engine by looking at the existing bearings and their wear pattern. If the block is straight line boring is a waste of money and a possible new source of problems if it is done incorrectly. If you still have the bearings marked, line them up and look at the wear, if not have the block checked by an experienced machinist who already has plenty of work. Not always but many times line boring is an upsale for shops looking for more profits. It isn't needed very often.
- Q:What is up with my bearings?
- your bolts might be too tight, or the bearings were not pressed in all the way, or you just got a defect bearing. Just take them back and ask for help and support local shops not chain skate shops
- Q:What is the difference between skateboard bearings?
- Actually, the ABEC rating is quite misleading. technically, if you get an ABEC 5, it won't be slower or faster than ABEC 7. You see, ABEC is a strength rating. as long as you don't get like cheap walgreens bearings or something, you'll be fine. but you'll never notice the difference between 5 or 7. I highly recommend REDS bearings. Not too expensive and very nice. the bearings that are like $25.00 and up are just a waste.
- Q:Are these good rollerhockey bearings?
- There really isn't that much difference between bearings. Mission won't want to get a bad rep by making bad bearings for their main customers. The price is probably a little higher than other bearings (without an OEM skate maker's name on them) than equivalent bearings from the top companies (Twin Cam, Zero Drag, Bones).
- Q:Can ceramic bearings be used in motorcycle engines?
- Sure can and any of the better riders will have them in their bikes as they produce less friction. A company called Black Mamba have them Just goes to show how outdated some peoples advice can be as I could list any number of professional riders who use ceramic bearings in their bikes as they do make a difference. In the here and now a standard crf250r is around 36.5 on a dyno and to make them competitive they need to become at least 43. The ceramic bearings make the bike rev up quicker and smoother and any person who is a dyno specialist can tell a bike that has ceramic bearings in it just by that alone. So it does make a difference. Oh and thanks for the thumbs down mr B and I must say I just loved your answer to the 6ft tall guy who has a klx125 and you told him that it was the best bike for him to start racing on. I can just see a 6ft tall guy turning up to a mx track on his kiddies bike and finding no section to race in and being laughed out of the place. Perhaps you should ask Chad Reed if he runs ceramic bearing as I know the answer to that one. The question was also can you run ceramic bearings, not should I.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range