Model No.: HK 2216
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.019kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.
this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:The guy at the auto shop said my wheel bearings have 'play'?
- You didn't say what kind of car. If front wheel drive, it is unlikely you have play unless it has lots of miles. If rear wheel drive, you can have play, but almost anybody can grease and tighten them. So it depends.
- Q:Problem With Longboard/Skateboard Bearings?
- the proper way to clean bearing is to soak them in karosene and then pack them w lube/ grease the alchol proally dried em out
- Q:what r good skateboard decks,trucks,bearings,and wheels?
- For a skateboard deck, you cant go wrong with getting either a girl or a chocolate. i have had both and I loved them both. They were the two best boards that I had ever had. They have great pop and awesome durability. I will always ride these two boards and nothing else. For your wheels, you cant go wrong with getting spitfires. A lot of people like spitfires, and once you have a pair you will love them. For bearings, you cant get any better than bone reds. I just recently got a pair a few months back and they are still in very good condition. They are fast and they roll really smooth. And last but not least, the trucks. I would recommend getting the thunder hollow lights. They are one of the best trucks that you can get. Well, I hope this helps you out man, and keep on skating!
- Q:Do skate bearings fit any wheels?
- All skateboard wheels have the same size opening for bearings. Skateboards are one of the few things that are pretty much standardized.
- Q:Question about 80's 608 zz skateboard bearings?
- Those are probably just cheap bearings that aren't any good. I would recommend just getting new bearings. Buy bearings from Bones, they are the best. Bones Reds are the most cost efficient and work really well (~$12). Bones Swiss are the next step up if you have a little more cash to spend (~$35).
- Q:Speed up my skate wheels/bearings?
- Probably not. Water tends to ruin bearings. Once rust starts, it can='t be stopped without damaging the bearings. Get new ones. Try Bones Reds. 2 boxes for recreational skates, one for aggressive.
- Q:What are some cheap but good skateboard bearings?
- Bones Reds FO SHO. if you have money then go bones swiss. #1 most preferred bearing by pros.
- Q:ford fusion engine rod bearings?
- You rarely replace just the bearings because usually the crank is damaged or worn as well, and the entire crank kit should be installed. You are talking like .0002 clearance there. Well, it's a ford so give or take an inch or so should be like new. Kidding. Almost.
- Q:ball bearings for a mousetrap car?
- Ball Bearing Mouse Trap
- Q:Can ceramic bearings be used in motorcycle engines?
- In certain places yes. What ever bike you are a racing in Singapore will not NEED ceramic bearings so I would not worry about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range