Model No.: HK 2212
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.014kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
The draw up needle roller bearing has two structures-with retainer and with full of needles. They are are divided intoopenend type and close-end type. The structure with retainer has the single seal ring and double seal ring .The structure with full of needles has a large load carrying capacity.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:what skateboard trucks and bearings?
- Ok so first off don't buy cheap made trucks or bearings, I've had cheap bearings there slow, get dirty fast, and all my abecs fell out. And I've never had problems with trucks but I've heard of them snap and alot of other bad things. Secondly, buying better quality will last you a butt ton longer. Some brands of trucks are: Independent,Thunder,Theeve,Tensor,and Venture. Some bearing brands:Bones,Shake Junt,Spitfire,and Shorty's. P.S. get Bones Reds bearing their cheap but last at least a year or better and their really fast. Hope this helped.
- Q:how do i change from caged bearings in my bikes headset to sealed ones? do i have to remove/change anything?
- You will have to switch out the headset to go from caged to sealed bearings. Most modern bicycles come with a 1.125, also known as 1 1/8 inch headset. It would be a very odd late model bike that would come with a 1 headset. If you want to replace it yourself check out the links below for all sorts of useful information. Remember that most of the race cups into which the bearings fit are aluminum and are relatively soft so use wood or a special tool to install correctly. Headsets are definitely one area where a bigger hammer does not work. Setting the star nut requires a lot of patience or a special tool, so think about having a shop swap the headset. It's a common repair and with the right tools reasonably quick. Best of luck!
- Q:What bearings are better and why?
- Bones Reds bearings are personally my favorite bearing cause they are pretty cheap and will last you a very long time plus they roll smooth and fast ive rode some i got for maybe almost a year and they still ride great
- Q:Bad CV's or Bad Front Bearings?
- It doesn't sound like wheel hubs. When the hubs are bad, it usually makes a grinding noise, rather than a clicking noise.
- Q:The difference between spacers in skate bearings?
- The difference is the axle diameter that they are for. If you measure the bearing, the opening is 8mm (5/16) Better skates come with 8mm axles and cheaper ones with 6mm axles (1/4) Since 8mm axles fit the inside of the bearings the spacers just take up the space on the axle between them. The spacers for 6mm axles have to have the small ends extending into the bearings to make up for the gap between the axle and the bearing.
- Q:2003 Suzuki Ozark 250 bearings help?
- is almost the same, the only diff is how the wheel is opened up,,, i believe they seal the bearings so you will haft to press them out i think,, if not then then its the same,,, ive only came across 2 types of 4wheelers that had to do that,, they were polarius models that floated on the water,,, now lookin at yours its the same as a car,,, after removing the wheel you take off the spindle ( for a car its called a rotor) then pick out the bearing clean out the grease add new grease, and pack the bearings with grease befor you put it in,, the more grease the better lol
- Q:is it just me or do bearings??
- get bonesreds or bones swiss because what your hearings is the bearings I know I heard that to with mine so its not you. GOOD LUCK HOPE THIS HELPED
- Q:How to grease bearings on 98 cavalier?
- It okorder.com, they have step by step directions. Just curious, how many miles are on the Cavalier?
- Q:Are bone swiss cermamics bearings completely waterproof?
- no bearings are water proof if water goes into your bearings then they will probably get ruined
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range