Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:How to clean your skateboard bearings ??¿?
- take it to the mechanic or you'll loosen up the housing
- Q:is this a good idea ( skate bearings )?
- Basically, you've just reduced the load that the bearing can carry by about 50% and subjected each individual ball to almost double the force it originally carried. Yes, the reduction in the number of balls will cause the bearings to spin faster without a load, but since there are fewer balls and they are not evenly distributed, the outer races could distort and cause the bearing to become out of round. Basically you will have to replace the bearings more often, negating savings that the reds will give over better performing bearings.
- Q:I have new longboard bearings how do i make them faster?
- Go to home depot or something and get some WD-40... is't a metal lubricant that works pretty well.
- Q:Skateboarding- Best trucks, bearings, wheels for a beginner?
- I would suggest if you are buying a Mini Superlight, it's gonna be a pretty darn light board. I woud suggest buying the lightest wheels and trucks you can find out there. Trry your local skate-shop, and ask them if they have any DESTRUCTO brand trucks or KRUX brand trucks. I have destructo RAGDOLLS, and they are pretty light. I recommend HUBBA or RICTA brand wheels. Don't buy huge wheels though. Buy about anything under 58 mm if you can. Remember, look for RICTAs. I recommend REDS bearings. They aren't too too expensive, and they work awesome. I have REDS Bones bearings. They cost about 15 dollars to 20 dollars Canadian. If you are willing to spend the $$$$ though, buy PIG or Black Panthers bearings. I don't recommend buying NINJA bearings, though. Yours Truly, Garrett Ibbitson.
- Q:Is it worth $10 to get these longboard bearings?
- yah duude you shood seriously get reds bearings i got reds bearings like 3 days a go and there deffently worth ten bucks even tho i got my for $20. oh yah and if u consider my answer and goes out to get them is that they will make no sound at first like they usually make. here is one way that i no how to get them in, ok 1. get a screw driver and a hammer, then put the rubbery handle part on the bearing thats in the wheel, oh yah push the bearing in the wheel alittle first. lol, ok then the metal part that is stickin up you hit that with the hammer then it shood go in fine, well ok there you how to put it in and get the bearings, well peace out homme g.
- Q:How do I repack wheel bearings on a 93 cutlass ciera?
- The 1993 Cutlass Ciera does NOT have wheel bearings you can repack. They are what is known as Sealed Bearings. If they need grease, you MUST replace them. There is NO way around it. The Hub and Bearing come as an assembly! The job to swap out the Bearing/hub assembly is actually pretty easy. should take around an hour to do. You must remove the wheel, then the Brake Caliper, then the Rotor. then remove the big axle nut. Then remove the three bolts (torx bolts) that hold the hub to the steering knuckle. remove splash shield and remove the Hub/bearing assembly. You may need a special puller to get the hub out from the steering knuckle.
- Q:Can the wrong transmission fluid effect ball bearings?
- whoever changed the timing chain didnt do it right and it skipped a tooth and destroyed your engine. (think bicycle chain coming off the bike, while standing on the pedals) i would have yr friend take it to a shop, not say anything about previous maitinence and see what the new shop says.
- Q:how do theymake steel ball bearings so perfectly round and of the same size?
- They put the molten steel into a mold that shapes it. If they want to do another one, they use the same mold.
- Q:Why are my new black panther ceramic bearings so slow?
- I don't know ,but i say just continue to wait for the break in period.. Break 'em in man. make sure the bearings are installed correctly .. Make sure there in all the way in the chamber of each wheel. Don't tighten the bolt on the wheels to much neither.. Another thing that can help is adding some of that special bearing lubricant.. Or you can also apply motor oil. Dip your finger in oil and gently rub it around the side of the bearings.. Not to much just a little .etc.
- Q:how to clean long board bearings?
- to clean skate bearings get accetone (preferable %90 or more) and remove the sheilds from your bearing. next place the acetone in a cup. next place you bearings in a cup. stir or shake until the dirt is out. dry . reasemble
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range