Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing :
The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet. The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characterstics of small radial section area, large load carring capacity ,less inertia and economic manufacture. It is suitable for small section heght, or when the housing bore isnot used for raceway , this type is recommended to use .The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without fu rther axial location.
The draw up needle roller bearing generally takes its shaft diameter as the internal raceway .However , the proper LR type inner ring can be used in accordance with application condition.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:What are the best bearings for skateboarding?
- well, as she said bones reds bearings and swiss, but if it comes down to where you cannot fond them, there are lucky, shortys and other hardware related brands. also, regular skateboarding companies make them such as: Girl, Pig, Quickies, Speed Demons and probbably more. hope this helped a little :)
- Q:Cost of replacing wheel bearings?
- that does not sound like a bearing cause if it was a bearing you would here noise any time you move...if its make a noise when you turn its the u-joints that's an expensive job for sure.i had that same problem with my car and they had to replace the u-joints and the boot covers that go over them...$400 bucks....be warned that i did not take me car in to shop till it was too late and my front wheel fell off..lucky i was just in town driving slow cause it it would have been on the freeway,wow!!!!! look under the car behind the front wheels there like a black boot cover (like the one the bottom on a shifter in a Manuel shift car) you can see if there torn,if they are its the u-joints for sure...(check both sides)
- Q:How much would it cost to get bearings fixed on a fourtrax 250 Honda yr 2000, just a rough estimate please.?
- Not sure which ones you are talking about here. If you are talking about the front bearings. Do you mean for one or both sides. Also remember this on alot of vechicals. Some are what are called pressed on and others are not pressed on. The ones that are not pressed on are alot cheaper to replace and if you and a friend are a back yard mechanics. Both of you should be able to do the job.
- Q:Help with my bones reds skateboard bearings?
- Check to make the shields aren't dented. The bearings need to be installed with the shields out. When you clean them take the shields off and use denatured alcohol. Only use 2 drops of speed cream per bearing. Any more and it will slow you down
- Q:The difference between spacers in skate bearings?
- The difference is the axle diameter that they are for. If you measure the bearing, the opening is 8mm (5/16) Better skates come with 8mm axles and cheaper ones with 6mm axles (1/4) Since 8mm axles fit the inside of the bearings the spacers just take up the space on the axle between them. The spacers for 6mm axles have to have the small ends extending into the bearings to make up for the gap between the axle and the bearing.
- Q:What's the proper procedure for installling wheel bearings on 2001 Toyota Corolla?
- Tractor, I am only familiar with replacing the rear wheel bearings on a '98-'02 Corolla so I hope that this write-up is of use to you: First you jack your car up and for safety you place it on a floor jack . Then you remove the brake drum off . Once you remove the brake drum you turn your the bearing until the hole lines up with the four bolts that hold it. Once you remove the bolts then you can remove the bearing , You might need a rubber hammer to tap it off . Then you get brake cleaner and spray the area to clean it up . Remove any grease there . While you you are there check out your wheel cylinders for leakage and your brake shoes for any wear . Give them a lightly sanding if they look shiny. Compare the two hub bearing . The OEM has a open back and the aftermarket has a sealed back. Right now is a good time to point out that going with OEM hub bearings is a better choice than after market because the quality is usually of a higher quality. Then you can put your hub bearing back on put some anti seize on the bolts then tighten and recheck . Spin it . Put some anti seize on the studs . Put your brake drum back on and adjust your rear brakes if necessary. Then put your wheel back on , make sure you tighten up your lug nuts and then you are done!
- Q:whats the difference between these skateboard bearings?
- speed demons are faster more oiled...abec 7 bearings are standard..both are cheap tho, id try to get somethign faster like bone swiss
- Q:my bone Swiss bearings ??? please answer!!!!! there not going fast?
- Don't forget, the bearings need time to break in! 12 seconds is good enough! My bones reds only go for about 10. But you can relube your bearings.
- Q:What are some good bearings for my mission hockey skates?
- Pleasure okorder.com
- Q:which climate cause skateboard bearings to spin faster in the heat or in cold climate?Does heat cause bearings
- It depends on the type of lubricant in the bearing. At higher temperatures the viscosity of the lubricant will be such that it moves through the medium faster. Higher temp, faster.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range