Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Bathroom wash basin what material is good
- Ceramic, looks more upscale, the overall mix is also simple.
- Q:What is the sub-item of the wash basin and the mirror? Detail or decorative panels
- Wash basin and mirror are subordinate
- Q:how do u clean a bathroom sink ?
- With comet and a wet cloth.
- Q:why does the sink has elbow tube instead of just a straight tube?
- Do you have a garbage disposal in that sink? The procedure for clearing the clog will be different for sinks with and without garbage disposals. Starting with the basics: Remove as much water as you can from the sink. Seeing as you have put a caustic chemical in the water (Drano) you should be careful and wear gloves. Dispose of this water in the toilet, being very careful not to drip any onto carpets, or floors. Once you have gotten as much water out of the sink as you can, remove everything from under the sink to give you as much room as you can to work. If you have a garbage disposal, look for the outlet connection where the drain pipe connects. This is usually held in place with two screws. Turn the power off to the disposal (for safety). Put a bucket under the disposal and drain pipe. Loosen the screws ans pull the outlet tube loose. You should have some water dripping out. If you have none, the clog is in the disposal drain outlet. Remove the tube and take a screwdriver or other small object and push through the clog. Clean the pipe as well as you can and re-assemble the drain assembly. With no garbage disposal, you just have to remove the trap. Using a pair of channel lock type pliers or a large adjustable wriench, loosen the pipe nut and pull the trap free. Water from the sink will pour out, so again be prepared with a bucket and gloves! Clean the clogs from the trap. Put the assembly back together and you should be ok. If this sounds like something beyond your mechanical skills, call a plumber!
- Q:how do i get rid of the awful smell in my bathroom sink?
- I would try vinegar and/or baking soda. You could also try boiling a pot of water and then pouring the hot water down the drain. You could also go to a home improvement store and buy a snake to try dislodging anything that could be stuck in there and causing the odor. I wouldn't pour bleach or any other chemical down the drain in case it is sewer gas. The bleach and the gases could combine to make you sick, or worse yet, go kaboom! Call your landlord or a plumber if general cleaning doesn't work.
- Q:How to install the washbasin on a marble countertop
- Yes, yes, there is a bracket fixed on the wall. You can measure the size of the doors and windows so that the processing of angle steel processing, you can also buy ready-made, the table more than 1.5 meters with the best three stents, ready-made shelves with support table, a support basin (mainly the audience Pots), marble open basin and the leading hole, the basin stick in the basin position, the basin also use potting reinforcement. Finally on the stent, the general table are both sides of the wall, in the upper part of the wall with the marble processing about 10cm wide waterproof plate, with glass glue or stone glue on the wall. In the lower side of the two sides of the wall is also the same width of the processing of the same width of the retaining plate, sticking to the edge of the table, here is a ready-made stent has a little advantage, that is, the table, the next block, the basin can be supported, , Height adjustable, the size of a little error can also be installed on the retaining water, retaining the water also cover the wall, under the retaining water, beautiful support bracket. On these, and finally loaded the faucet and water. Wall with glass glue or the same color stone filling.
- Q:low hot water pressure in bathroom sink only??
- Low Hot Water Pressure
- Q:Artificial stone basin where to do some
- Generally larger artificial stone processing plants or production plants can provide, but need to have a certain amount, whether this high cost and time-consuming, trouble;
- Q:i have a burnt plastic bathroom sink?
- There is no way to fix such damage. Replace the sink. In future ALWAYS put a condition in the written Offer To Purchase that allows a 'last minute' inspection (after occupants are out - the day before the deal closes). Real Estate Agents HATE that kind of conditional offer and will move heave and earth to get you to drop it. Sellers hate it too. Stick to your guns and insist upon it. If you'd had that condition in your offer for this purchase, you'd have discovered that burn and been able to cancel the deal if you wanted to do so. You'll also be in a position to demand that the sink be replaced immediately ( DO NOT accept a 'promise to do so' later. ) or to demand a healthy discount on the price. I've had RE Agents tell me that they can't put a condition like that in the Offer To Purchase. That's pure BS. You can put any condition you darned well want into an offer. Obviously, if it's a ridiculous condition, your Offer will be rejected, but a final inspection is perfectly reasonable if the place is occupied when you first inspect it.
- Q:Kitchen basin basin water pipe greasy how to deal with
- You can buy oil products in your local market and supermarkets, or: wherever you can buy some of the treatment agents that deal with this water pipe oil
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range