Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Bathroom small pots choose what kind of good, wall length 1 m, width 60 cm, please help
- You can choose a small bowl-type basin, elegant and without losing the atmosphere, suitable for small area bathroom use. General size between 40X55, just for your space like this.
- Q:Do CHINESE PEOPLE bath in the bathroom SINK??
- It's 'Do Chinese people BATHE in the bathroom sink'. And no,they don't.Why,do you?
- Q:What is the best way to clear a clog bathroom sink drain?
- Most bathroom sinks clog with hair, however kids have a unique way of losing items down the sink. If you have a waste pop-up stop than mostly likely you have a build of hair. To remove the pop-up you have to unscrew the rod keeper just above the trap under the sink and slide the pop-up rod back far enough to be able to pull the stop out. At this point you will find the hair ball most likely hanging from the bottom of the stop. If this doesn't appear to be the problem, place a bowl beneath the waste trap('u' or 's' shaped pipe under sink) and unscrew the connections to visually inspect the trap for small items that may have lodged in the trap. Most likely if your sink fills quickly and drains slowly or doesn't drain at all, than the clog will most likely be in the pipes just under the sink. Goodluck!
- Q:My family bathroom basin and the following cabinet to connect the gap, out of the water! Solve!
- The reason for the leakage of water is that the copper joint below the faucet is loose. Close the main valve, remove the faucet, you can see the copper joint. Remove the joint. Tighten with a waterproof tape and then tighten.
- Q:Can the stainless steel basin be washed with detergent?
- Can, wash powder and nothing corrosive, clothes and hand contact no problem ah. It is recommended to brush a layer of detergent, half an hour after the wash, the effect is more clean.
- Q:Smell from bathroom sink drain?
- Somewhere a drain connection came loose. Check in the basement and see if you can locate it and put it back together yourself if you think you are handy enough. Otherwise it would probably be easier to call a plumber.
- Q:Bathroom sink peeling?
- General contractor (12 years) It's a Paint specifically used to Porcelain called Tough as Tile its a self leveling epoxy. You got 10 years out of it, so it did it's job very well, but to be honest...Your better off just getting a new sink. It would be well worth it in the long run. Sinks are very inexpensive now-a-days. Good luck.
- Q:What good house cleaning liquid could i use to unclog a bathroom sink?
- Before you waste any money on those one-shot solutions, try this: Find a largish pair of pliers and take the P-trap under the sink loose. Put a bucket or large bowl under before you get it loose. Any water still in the pipe and sink will come out. Tip the P-trap (it's called that because of its shape, not because it's full of pee) and look in it. Can you see the clog right there? Fish it out. Problem's fixed, no money spent. No clog? Reach up into the tailpiece coming down from the sink. Sometimes the clog gets stuck up there (weird when it does, but it happens). Reach into the pipe going into the wall. Fish around, try everything. A cheap drain snake costs about what a gallon of Drano costs, and besides working better, works over and over. Try that instead. Your Drano you use one time and it's gone; the drain snake you use now, hang it up and use it next time, and next time, etc. Got it all? Great, put it all back together. Check for leaks. Job's done! Got a leak? Make sure the washers are pointing the right direction, if they have a shape. Rubber ones are just rectangular in section, hard plastic ones are cones. The nut bears against the flat side, the sharp side wedges between the two pipes as you tighten the nut. Good luck with it.
- Q:bathtub and bathroom sink wont drain?
- Possible clog where the two sets of pipes intersect or down the line. Maybe try some Liquid Plumbr, I have used it before and it did the trick! If that doesn't work call a professional
- Q:Bathroom washbasins the narrowest width
- Basin minimum 310mm * 360mm, plus the faucet and edge 100mm, at least 400mm,
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range