Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:My bathroom bathroom counter pots every time the switch when the ceiling will be issued bang sound is how is it?
- The water pressure is too high
- Q:Bathroom sink is loose?
- There is a nut on the bottom of the sink just under the rubber washer. You can tighten this nut and it will secure the tail piece securely again. The question is why did it loosen up? Also before you tighten it get yourself some plumbers putty and make a 3/16 inch rope of it that will go around the intire flange. slip this under the edge before you tighten down the nut. It gives a double seal for the sink and won't allow water to seap out. If you have any questions email me and I'll try and get you through it
- Q:How to remove the column basin
- Washbasin is generally fixed with the expansion bolts on the wall, you can use the wrench unscrew the back of the wash basin to remove the screws; the following pillars are only placed on the ground and a little fixed with white cement, remove the wash basin can be taken directly The hot and cold water pipe connected to the washbasin can be unscrewed with pliers.
- Q:How to choose a good basin ah? How about the musicians of the family?
- Good table to see glazed, and the level of wear resistance. Like the musicians of the pot is made of glazed very good. Very smooth texture is better, that glaze is very thick.
- Q:Bathroom Sink Above or Under Granite Countertop?
- My wife and I recently remodeled our bathroom with granite tile countertops. We went with square, top mounted sinks for more of an older look. Personally, I don't like the undermounts with granite or sold surface. It's just something about the way they treat the edges and rim that takes something away from the character of the sink and makes me think of a hotel bathroom. Also, the top mounts have a more detailed edge and rim so I just think it looks a little nicer. It's all just personal preference.
- Q:Bathroom basin how much money
- Choose the bathroom to love my home to see
- Q:how do you install bathroom sink faucets?
- what if you do not have directions?
- Q:how are ceramic bathroom sinks shaped?
- Ceramic okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com okorder.com
- Q:How do I fix a slow drain bathroom sink?
- I forgot to say. I tried using a sink plunger first. Obviously that didn't work, but it did bring black, smelly water into the sink. I plunged the heck out of it and that did nothing. I then took the U pipe out and snaked it. I was able to do it from the pipe that faces the ground and goes into the wall. I was able to get most of the snake all the way into the pipe. I did get some hair when I pulled the snake out of the pipe. I put the pipe back together, but still only get slow drain. I again took out the U pipe, and snaked it. Put it all together again and the same result. Slow drain. I have no improvement. Is it time to hire a pro or am I possible using the wrong kind of snake? I looked online and found a bunch, but does it really matter?
- Q:Bathroom washbasins the narrowest width
- Basin minimum 310mm * 360mm, plus the faucet and edge 100mm, at least 400mm,
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range