Specifications of GLASS BASIN
1.oval wash basin
2.hight quality ceramic
3.undercounter lavatory basin
4.Sample and oem/odm available
Sunflower Wash Basin Specification
modern bathroom glass wash basin
Countertop Sinks, Bowl Sinks
Glass, tempered glass
Wash Basin Size
Depth: 140 mm
Thickness of the glass: T12, T15, T19 mm
Your colors and logos are available. Welcome to customize.
Wash Basin Color
transparent, green, red, blue, brown, black,golden
Manual sculpture, artificial coloring
Wash Basin surface
Printed or painted, Polished
All basins can be installed to any counter surface.
Wash Basin Quality
Every piece of our products will be checked by our QC dept.
Trading information of Sunflower Wash Basin
2000pcs Wash Basin per Month
(For samples and mass products)PP bag, foam panel, carton box, MDF pallet if necessary.
Weight and volume are based your quantities and Wash Basin size.
Wash Basin Lead time
Sample lead time
7 -10 working days
Mass production lead time
25-30 working days after receiving the deposit payment.
By express, by air or by sea. It depend s on the order quantity
The sample for approval is available but chargeable. Need you to pay for the sample and the
carriage cost,which will be minus in the official order.
wash basin Order
Small order or Trial order is welcome
Depend on the quantity of your order. It is negotiable
MOQ of Wash Basin
50PCS of Wash Basin
Every piece will be packed carefully and then outer package.
30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance payment when the products are ready to be
Wash Basin Service
ODM/OEM is available
Color, Size, Logo, Packaging or any other things can be personalized and customized.
- Q:Bathroom sink is loose?
- There is a nut on the bottom of the sink just under the rubber washer. You can tighten this nut and it will secure the tail piece securely again. The question is why did it loosen up? Also before you tighten it get yourself some plumbers putty and make a 3/16 inch rope of it that will go around the intire flange. slip this under the edge before you tighten down the nut. It gives a double seal for the sink and won't allow water to seap out. If you have any questions email me and I'll try and get you through it
- Q:I have hot water in my bathroom sink but the shower barely gets hot?
- Im guessing you have a bad mixing valve, which is most likely in the wall of your shower behind your valves.
- Q:Bathroom small pots choose what kind of good, wall length 1 m, width 60 cm, please help
- You can choose a small bowl-type basin, elegant and without losing the atmosphere, suitable for small area bathroom use. General size between 40X55, just for your space like this.
- Q:How to choose a good basin ah? How about the musicians of the family?
- Good table to see glazed, and the level of wear resistance. Like the musicians of the pot is made of glazed very good. Very smooth texture is better, that glaze is very thick.
- Q:Is it useful to use glass gluing
- To drain the water, use hms60
- Q:Bathroom sink faucet handle broken?
- turn off water underneath the sink - there are two small cutoff valves called stops. Get a lavatory wrench about $8 to access the nuts under the sink.; these make the job easier. Unhook the hot and cold supply lines, usually brass or rubber. Loosen the nuts that hold the faucet assembly to the sink. Disconnect the popup valve (drain stopper) if it has one. Now, lift the faucet off of the sink and you can access the handle to remove. Find replacement handles, but if the faucet is very old and not an antique, just get a new one that fits your sink. Cost ranges from $20.00 to $100 or more, depending on how fancy you want.
- Q:Home basin plug how to do, underwater particularly slow.
- Pick up the tape again with the pumping, I used.
- Q:How Can I Shine Up My Bathroom Sink?
- i use bar soap.
- Q:bathroom sink, smell coming form the drain?
- Hi Most bad smells on English fitted sinks emanate from the overflow system, also if you have two sink bowls the plumbing under the sinks for the combined waste outlets can be fitted incorrectly by the contractor ie sweep tee's fitted the wrong way round in should sweep in the direction of the water flow to the drain, most importantly there must be no back fall in the pipework it must have a fall towards the drain, also if you have the dish washer plumbed into the same drain pipework that can cause odour problems, You need a skilled plumber to cast is eyes on it and the problem should be easy for him to spot, you can bill the contractor. I against trade practise always bung of the overflow connection on my kitchen sinks they do not do the job they were meant for they are almost impossible to keep free of germs and smells its a total waste of time and tend to leak when the sink bowl is full you must always keep the water level below the overflow out let, if ever you left the tap running you would perhaps gain about two minutes before the water overflows the sink. After all that do you mean the outside drain gully? if you do the gully needs to be cleaned , that requires long arms and rubber gloves if the smells persist you have a drain problem , ie a dig up job, if the contractor did some underground work get him back to have a look.The bathroom sink smells usually come back through the overflow the same as the kitchen sink, you need to keep the trap under the sink spotless needs to been cleaned every few months the overflow itself is a source of smells and you need to squirt a cleaning fluid into the overflow out let, weekly cheers Bob a job
- Q:Weak weak asked, the leader and the basin is to buy a little, or affordable?
- Spent so many years, and has been used, I feel very convenient.
We pursue perfection in terms of concise and bright artistic feature of western style. Meanwhile, we try to guide, create and meet the various needs of today's people with reasonable price as well as perfect services, and will endlessly build more perfect and comfortable lives for the people of nowadays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||China; Russia; the US; France; Germany; Japan; South Korea; the Middle East; Southeast Asia; Australia; South Africa and many other countries and regions
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average