Intrduction of Glass Accessory, Building Accessory
1.Direct manufacture supplier
2.Top quality at reasonable price
3.Owner of Proprietary technology of 3D on glass
Small glass bud:
Suitable for :
-Glass bud plays an important role in decorating, it can be used with other decorative glass tile, ceramic tile and mosaic, etc.,It makes better effect for background wall.
Glass bud has sphere top, flat bottom
Standard Size:100 x 100mm
Thickness: 30mm thick
Available in different colors and patterns.
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- The glass production process mainly includes: raw material pre processing. The massive raw material crushing, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature heating in the furnace or crucible kiln, to form a uniform, no bubble, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass. The forming of liquid glass products. Processed into the required shape, such as tablet, a variety of utensils. The heat treatment by annealing and quenching process, eliminate the internal stress generated or glass phase separation or crystallization, and the change of glass structure.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- Tempered glass (Temperedglass/Reinforcedglass) belongs to safety glass. Glass has a fairly good abrasion resistance and is very hard, with a Vivtorinox hardness of 622 to 701. Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.. The toughened glass protective film is the highest security level for mobile phone screen protection.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- The main raw materials for making glass. Generally the sand containing silicon, but in general how much silicon content to differentiate the varieties and quality of silica sand, silica sand with particle size, particle size distribution, particle size distribution is generally good, good quality.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- The main constituents of the glass are calcium silicate, sodium silicate and silicaExpensive and not expensive must be related to quality (at least with impurities)
- Q:What material does PCB have?
- The surface of the substrate is covered with a layer of high conductivity, good welding of pure copper foil, commonly used thickness of 35 ~ 50 / Ma; copper foil covered in copper clad laminate substrate side called single copper, copper clad laminate substrate on both sides covered with copper foil called double-sided copper clad laminate; copper foil can securely covered on the substrate. The adhesive to complete. Commonly used CCL thickness of 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm three.
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- The raw materials of glass equipment, especially now with the more conventional glass GG_17 and 95 of the original material, are high borosilicate glass, the internal structure of the glass with good stability, high physical and chemical properties, because the expansion coefficient is low, so it can better withstand high temperature difference, has chemical stability good performance
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- 1. coarse crushing jaw crusher, 2. cone crusher, 3. sand machine, 4. screening machine, 5. finished products
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- It is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, band, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material and synthetic resin as base material.
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- The toughened film is designed to prevent the phone from slipping and crashing the screen. Not to prevent scratching. Ordinary film is the hardness of 3H, the use of a few months, there will not be too much scraping, the reason why the election of the steel screen is: high hardness, low toughness, mobile phones fell, can be very good anti broken screen. When the mobile phone drops on the ground, the impact is great, the tension is too large and the screen is broken. Toughened film toughness is low, when the handset sends out the tension, the membrane can bear the tension, thus greatly reduced the main screen to bear the tension.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- The production process of float glass is introduced by taking ordinary production line of daily melting capacity of 600 tons in China as an example.Float glass is made in tin bath. The length of the whole production line is about 500 meters. It can produce 550 to 600 tons of glass every day. It is equivalent to 3 meters wide, 3 millimeters thick, and the glass belt is about 25 kilometers in length. Once started, 24 hours a day is uninterrupted until the furnace is stopped for about 8-10 years. Float production is the main mode of production of flat glass
We have been expanding the ranges of products, starting from decorative glass panels, floor murals and laminated glass to newly patented Semi-rounded Glass Strips, Drifted Glass, ceramic glass borders, crystal tiles, beveled mirrors and various kinds of glass accessories. Our products have been used in furniture, wardrobe doors. After all, we focus on stereographic surface treatment and glass processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||shen zhen,guang zhou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average