Introduction of Glass Accessory, Building Accessories
1.Supplier for glass accessories
2.Glass accessory for decoration
3.Owner of Proprietary technology of 3D on glass
Application of Glass Accessory, Building Accessories
Suitable for :
-Glass bud plays an important role in decorating, it can be used with other decorative glass tile, ceramic tile and mosaic, etc.,It makes better effect for background wall.
Specifications of Glass Accessory, Building Accessories
Glass bud has sphere top, flat bottom
Standard Size:100 x 100x 30mm
Thickness: 30mm thick
Available in different colors and patterns.
- Q:How can the vacuum tubes of solar water heaters be chromatic aberration? Is purple good or sky blue good?
- Appearance: A, nozzle, where the film is more than 800 degrees Celsius, sealing at high temperatures, part of the fall is inevitable. High temperature tube because of high temperature resistance, only about 1 cm long without film, while other tubes because of high temperature resistance, film shedding, length of about 2.5 cm. B, inner tube color: with naked eye observation, high temperature and high temperature pipe inner tube color is dark red (because the film bottom is copper), and the high efficiency tube and ordinary pipe is white (because the film bottom is aluminum). The third kind: Zijin tube, which is plated with copper, absorbs heat and is better than three executives. The color is purple, so it is called purple tube
- Q:What kind of material is the toughened glass film made of mobile phone?
- The low iron glass toughened ultra white suede;To enhance transmittance, a layer of antireflective coating is also applied to the front of the glass
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Glass: quartz, sodium carbonate, calcium carbonate paper: bark is enough.. cellulose + bleaching agent, such as activated carbon and other detergents, soap bar, sodium stearate
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Toughened glassToughened glass is a kind of high strength safety glass which is heated by glass to softening point and then cooled rapidly. Under the same thickness, the flexural strength of tempered glass is 4-5 times higher than that of ordinary glass, and the impact strength is 5 times higher than that of ordinary glass. Toughened glass has a strong thermal stability and can withstand severe temperature changes without damaging it. The most important feature of tempered glass is safety. This kind of glass is broken into similar honeycomb particles, so it can avoid the harm to human body. Note: after tempering, the glass can not be cut, drilled, slotted and so on. Because glass is broken into honeycomb like particles that are completely irreparable, it is not recommended for use on aquariums!
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- Collectively, the fibrous silicate glass wool can be split into thin and flexible fiber and available.Glass wool has been used for thousands of years of history.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Import plate material is better, about 900, but the price is more expensive, generally do not consider adopting, unless their own customers request, and canAt an accepted price.
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- Clean up the grass ground, cement mortar, fixed elevation, elastic line, sheet materials choosing, soaking wet, standard for the installation of block, paving cement mortar, paving stone, pouring and cleaning, maintenance and commissioning.
- Q:What is quartz made of?
- Applications and uses of 1 quartz glass, flat glass, float glass, glass (glass jar, glass bottle, glass tube), the main raw material of optical glass, glass fiber, glass, conductive glass, glass cloth and anti ray special glass 2, ceramics and refractories embryo material and porcelain glaze, the furnace with high silica, ordinary brick raw materials such as silicon carbide 3, metallurgical silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon Aluminum Alloy and other raw materials or additives, flux
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- The production process of float glass is introduced by taking ordinary production line of daily melting capacity of 600 tons in China as an example.Float glass is made in tin bath. The length of the whole production line is about 500 meters. It can produce 550 to 600 tons of glass every day. It is equivalent to 3 meters wide, 3 millimeters thick, and the glass belt is about 25 kilometers in length. Once started, 24 hours a day is uninterrupted until the furnace is stopped for about 8-10 years. Float production is the main mode of production of flat glass
- Q:What is glass made of?
- According to the designed material sheet, the raw materials are weighed and mixed evenly in a mixer. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.
We have been expanding the ranges of products, starting from decorative glass panels, floor murals and laminated glass to newly patented Semi-rounded Glass Strips, Drifted Glass, ceramic glass borders, crystal tiles, beveled mirrors and various kinds of glass accessories. Our products have been used in furniture, wardrobe doors. After all, we focus on stereographic surface treatment and glass processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||shen zhen,guang zhou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average