1.Details of SUNFLOWER Glass Basin
100% Tempered glass
A. Φ450 x H145 x T12 mm
B. Φ370 x H130 x T12 mm
480 x 480 x 200mm
6 Side Styrofoam +5 Layer Cardboard Carton + Sticker/ label+Disccant(Dryer)
25-30 days after deposit confirmed
T/T with 30% deposit, and 70% balance before delivery
20pcs each model
2. About SUNFLOWER Glass Basin
-High quality tempered glass vessel sink, wash basin, glass basin.
-Strictly selection of raw materials, make each product high quality.
-15 years specializing in production of glass wash basin experience.
-Any styles and colors are available.
3.Advantagess of SUNFLOWER Glass Basin
-We always offer the customers more than they expected.
-Fashionable design and elegant style.
-High quality with reasonable price.
-Solid packing to ensure transport safety.
-Excellent service during the whole cooperation.
-All terms can be negotiated on the basis of sincerely and truth.
-OEM service available, unique design available.
Packing and Delievery
- Q:The basin of the leading with a single hole or a good three holes
- There are also in accordance with the location of the placement of different, divided into kitchen faucet, basin faucet, bathroom faucet several. Under normal circumstances, special items, basin faucet, bathtub faucet but also according to water use, choose a single water supply or hybrid faucet to install.
- Q:What is the pipe under the basin? Where can I buy?
- With elbow stainless steel corrugated hose, plastic is the PVC basin under the water pipes, building materials market, building materials stores have to buy?
- Q:How did the cupboard out of the cupboard?
- Buy a keg of marble glue and curing agent, it is best to be transparent. Thoroughly clean up the combination of clean marble and the stage basin.
- Q:Can you replace a sink in a mobile home with any kind of sink or a kind specific for trailers? How do i do it?
- Sure you can, as long as you purchase the same size as the one that's already there. Or buy the kit, that includes the cabinet and sink. Be sure to turn the water off at the wall before you start disconnecting pipes. You will probably have to purchase the guts to the sink separately. If you purchase your unit from a local hardware store, I'm sure that one of the nice men there will walk you through the process. Pay attention as you take the old one out and do not discard it until your sure how to install the new one and have all of the old parts off of it that you will need
- Q:How about the Australian basin basin faucet, who used it?
- Olsman's faucet is good, you can try their new table basin faucet 1633 faucet can be stretched, easy to large area cleaning. The bottom can be raised to facilitate shampoo Oh.
- Q:Changing a bathroom sink faucet?
- Yes. All faucets have 2 supplies. One for hot water and one for cold. As long as you know what the hole pattern is for your sink, just get a new faucet that fits that hole distance.
- Q:how do you fix a hole and crack in a Porcelain bathroom sink?
- I wouldnt recommend fixing a porcelain sink as there may be further hidden damages you cant detect. Thats why toilets are always replaced when a crack appears. Considering people usually exert some force on sinks and the constant temperature fluctuations from water, hidden damage may suddenly cause the sink to further crack or face a catastrophic failure (shatters or falls apart causing property or personal damage). Porcelain sinks are pretty affordable these days and would be worthwhile for you to invest in a new one to reduce your risk. Please note if you do change the sink, you will need to replace or transfer the taps to the new model, a new strainer/PO and potentially some minor changes in your drainage.
- Q:Basin basin pool fell, and what can be fixed again,
- Structural glue. Can make the basin after the basic eternal, unless broken
- Q:How exactly do I unblock my bathroom sink?
- Is it being blocked by feces or hair? If so, you need to clear that out of the drain. Water needs room to run down the pipe. Find a way to unclog your sink before you reload it with the stuff you clogged it with.
- Q:My bathroom sink won't drain!!!?
- Hi there, You can go to a hardware store and (in the plumbing department) look for something called a sink auger also may be called a sink cleanout. This device is about two feet long and looks like a spring with a hook on the end. There will be instructions on the package but basically you just insert it into the drain and rotate. The hook on the end should loosen the clog or allow you to pull the clog out. If in doubt find a clerk and tell him/her what your problem is and ask for a recommendation. I would not try any of the liquid products that claim to dissolve clogs. Usually they do not work for me. If the sink auger does not work you can remove the p-trap under the sink and usually find something is stopping it up. It will be easy to unclog the trap once it has been removed. Hope this helps, Al
We pursue perfection in terms of concise and bright artistic feature of western style. Meanwhile, we try to guide, create and meet the various needs of today's people with reasonable price as well as perfect services, and will endlessly build more perfect and comfortable lives for the people of nowadays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||China; Russia; the US; France; Germany; Japan; South Korea; the Middle East; Southeast Asia; Australia; South Africa and many other countries and regions
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average