Specifications of Glass Basin
1.oval wash basin
2.hight quality ceramic
3.undercounter lavatory basin
4.Sample and oem/odm available
|Installation Type: ||top counter Mounted|
|420*420*12 mm(12mm thickness)/320*320*12mm|
Characteristic of Glass Basin:
Above counter mounting
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
1. Eco-friendly, environmental care.
2. Durable, easy to polish and to clean, 10 years warranty.
3. Skillful workers, enlarged factory area, advanced machines.
4. Matching colors, drawing design, OEM service.
5. SGS/CE approval certificates.
6. Free samples for test.
- Q:Help with replacing bathroom sink faucet!?
- It is not too tough depending on your skills. You will need a basin wrench. You will have to disconnect the supply lines (both hot and cold) and remove the two nuts holding the old faucet in place. Next you need to install the new faucet which is sometimes a two man job, one to hold the faucet straight and the other to tighten the nuts. I suggest you replace your supply lines with flexible lines. Last but not least you will need to hook up the stopper rod that open and closes the stopper in the sink. Well that is how it is done. I figure you can now decide if you want to tackle the job. Good Luck!
- Q:How do I fix my drain in my bathroom sink?
- The teflon ring between the drain & the p-trap did not seat properly. This is a common problem. Buy a new teflon ring (gasket), install and tighten. Don't over tighten as this will distort the gasket. On the other hand, the silicon sealant works well also. It just doesn't look as nice.
- Q:Black gunk in bathroom sink?
- very confusing task query from okorder it can help
- Q:How to install the washbasin on a marble countertop
- Yes, yes, there is a bracket fixed on the wall. You can measure the size of the doors and windows so that the processing of angle steel processing, you can also buy ready-made, the table more than 1.5 meters with the best three stents, ready-made shelves with support table, a support basin (mainly the audience Pots), marble open basin and the leading hole, the basin stick in the basin position, the basin also use potting reinforcement. Finally on the stent, the general table are both sides of the wall, in the upper part of the wall with the marble processing about 10cm wide waterproof plate, with glass glue or stone glue on the wall. In the lower side of the two sides of the wall is also the same width of the processing of the same width of the retaining plate, sticking to the edge of the table, here is a ready-made stent has a little advantage, that is, the table, the next block, the basin can be supported, , Height adjustable, the size of a little error can also be installed on the retaining water, retaining the water also cover the wall, under the retaining water, beautiful support bracket. On these, and finally loaded the faucet and water. Wall with glass glue or the same color stone filling.
- Q:Hello, I installed the 16L gas water heater in the kitchen on the 4th floor, there are basin, shower, bathtub on the 5th floor. 4 floor hot water can be provided to the 5th floor?
- Should be it, but do not recommend doing so, why not installed in 5F it?
- Q:Bathroom sink keeps getting clogged?
- Ask the people at the Hardware Store for a strainer to put over the drain . That way the strainer catches the things that are clogging Your drain before it get's down there.
- Q:Home basin plug how to do, underwater particularly slow.
- Is not there inside the garbage, check in the deal
- Q:Bathroom sink is super clogged. Help?
- 1st try to take the trap off and see if it's clogged there. If not try plunging again while holding a wet rag tightly over the overflow hole. If you don't cover the overflow while plunging, the plunger's pressure is release there rather than the pipes. It also may help to put a little water in the sink while plunging to help make a better plunger seal to the sink. One more thing, cheap plungers aren't worth buying, use a good flexible one. One more last note, personally I dislike using chemicals because if they don't work (which they often don't), you'll have those caustic chemicals in your trap if have to take it off, be sure to use rubber gloves. If none of that works, get a cheap snake from Home Depot, Lowes, etc., take the trap off (get new trap washers if need be) and snake through the pipe in the wall where the trap goes in.
- Q:Bathroom sink is loose?
- There is a nut on the bottom of the sink just under the rubber washer. You can tighten this nut and it will secure the tail piece securely again. The question is why did it loosen up? Also before you tighten it get yourself some plumbers putty and make a 3/16 inch rope of it that will go around the intire flange. slip this under the edge before you tighten down the nut. It gives a double seal for the sink and won't allow water to seap out. If you have any questions email me and I'll try and get you through it
- Q:why does the sink has elbow tube instead of just a straight tube?
- As others said, it keeps the smell from the sewer from coming back into your house. Also - that U-shaped bend in the pipes is called a trap.
We pursue perfection in terms of concise and bright artistic feature of western style. Meanwhile, we try to guide, create and meet the various needs of today's people with reasonable price as well as perfect services, and will endlessly build more perfect and comfortable lives for the people of nowadays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||China; Russia; the US; France; Germany; Japan; South Korea; the Middle East; Southeast Asia; Australia; South Africa and many other countries and regions
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average