Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
Diameter: 14 in.
Height: 5.5 in.
Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
1.75 in. standard drain opening
Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
High-quality ceramic cartridge
Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Bath Faucet Type
Built-in Water Filter
Ceramic disk valves
Connection size (in.)
Flow rate (gallons per minute)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Number of Faucet Handles
Number of installation holes required
Pull out sprayer
Required rough-in valve included
Separate deck plate included
Spout Reach (in.)
Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Basin basin faucet whether there are national standards
- National regulations require 4 kg of pressure.
- Q:how do I replace a drain in my bathroom sink?
- You will need to buy a variety of parts. A sink trap (U shaped) plus any parts to connect to drain. Make sure you get the right size for sink and outlet pipe. Plastic or copper will depend on age of house.
- Q:What should I do if I smell a chemical/gas when I go to rinse my mouth out after brushing in my bathroom sink?
- Sink P traps are a source of some odors as they are full of ugly black, gooey debris, caught up in hair, toothpaste, etc. I take my trap, directly under the sink, apart occasionally to clean it. It is then reinstalled and a double check is done to make sure it is not going to leak. A large adjustable pliers is needed to take apart the fittings and then re tighten them. The P trap is a necessary part of the plumbing as it prevents sour gasses from coming up through the sink, the water in side, acts as a barrier.
- Q:What is the difference between the basin and the basin basin faucet
- The only difference between the basin and the basin basin faucet is the height, mainly with the corresponding basin.
- Q:Both, my bathtub and bathroom sink are clogged! Help!?
- The stoppage is at the junction of the sink and tub connection point. Drain-0 only works in the p-trap. Home Depot sells a liquid drain cleaner in a 1 qt black bottle that's packed into a plastic bag. It's a very strong acid. I believe it is hydrochloric acid. Follow directions and pour the recommended quantity down the sink drain. It will work it's way down the the stoppage. Let it sit for about 1 hr. I've used it twice with success. I'm saying the sink drain because the stoppage appears to be at the junction of the sink and tub drain with the major stoppage on the sink side.
- Q:Bathroom basin water pipe wall outlet and the water that is good
- It is certainly a good water, wall water a long time there will be hidden inside the hair is easy to block and bad dredge, the water is not good to engage in health, wall water is only a little beautiful, that is not good is the face of the project is not practical, And the disadvantages are, fish and bear's paw can not have both
- Q:how to get rotten smell out of bathroom sink?
- If you have this smell when you drain something, it sounds like you have a venting problem. Sometimes people will put a drain far enough away from a vent stack where it will not vent properly and as soon as you break the water lock (the trap under your sink) you will get gas coming up through the drain.
- Q:How can i unclog my bathroom sink drain?
- I have to do this every 6 months thanks to my wife's long hair falling in. There are probably two ways. First see if you stopper simply pulls or twists up and out. Next look under the sink and see if there is a metal rod that connects to the straight pipe coming down from your drain. If so, disconnect this rod from the pipe to allow the stopper to come out. Then pull the stopper up and out of the drain. Most of the clogged mess should come with the stopper. Clean it off in your bathtub (your sink will leak if you use it before reconnecting the stopper rod). Then reassemble and test it out. If it's still clogged you'll have to go onto the next section. If the first part doesn't work or your stopper doesn't come out, look under your sink and see if there is a seperate section of curved pipe (probably plastic) connecting to the straight pipe that goes up into the sink and to the pipe that leads out behind the sink. That section of pipe shold have joints on either end (round or hexagonal) that you can loosen (with your hand or a wrench) and take out that curved pipe. But first, put a bucket underneath so you don't make a mess. Now you can take it out and clean it out in your bathtub. There might be stuff stuck in the straight pipe coming down from your sink and you can use your hanger here to pull stuff out.
- Q:Bathroom sink cleaning help?
- If your sink is imitation marble, your stuck with them. You need to be real careful of what you use on it if it is ,as allot of chemicals will start to melt that making a worse mess. If it is a Porcelain sink, (what the toilet is made from) use a pumice stone on it. That is a volcanic rock used to clean many things such as tile, toilets. It doesn't scratch the surface but does remove stains you never thought would come out. Buy one at Lowe's Hardware or any pool supply. Pretty cheap too. Only a couple of bucks.
- Q:Help with bathroom sink?
- Use a knife tip in the small ring around the stopper, to lift the stopper drain out the water without flooding your cabinet. Then you can crawl underneath the sink. Loosen the big nut at the back of the drain on the vertical pipe and re set the stopper inside the pipe as the other person has already mentioned. Or you can leave the stopper out until a plumber can help you.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range