Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||export standard packing|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-25 days after receipt of your deposi|
stucco embossed aluminum sheet
alloy: 1100, 1060, 3003, 8011
Stucco Embossed Aluminum Coil
1.Introduction of embossed sheet
|embossed aluminium sheets|
tread plate diamond pattern
2.The base info. of embossed aluminum sheet:
1) Alloy of aluminum sheet: mainly 1100, 1050, 1060,3004,3005
2) MOQ: 3 tons
3) Delivery time: 25 days
4) Pattern: embossed, diamond, worm, pointer, 5-bar, 3-bar
3.Advantage of aluminum embossed sheet:
1)high temperature resistant
5)acid or alkali proof
7)light weight material is easy to construct and install
4.Appearance finishing quality aluminum stucco embossed sheet:
|1) Chemical ingredients:||According with the rules of GB /T3190|
|2) Physical property:||The physical property testing of basis material under room|
|Temperature accords with the rules of GB /T8544-1997|
|3) Appearance quality:||Clear patern and tidy without burr|
|4) Surface:||No crack, selvedge, canker, hole|
- Q:Carbon or Aluminum frames...?
- Carbon frames have a big weight advantage over aluminum frames. Carbon is stiffer. Stiffness is the key to a road bike because it prevents lateral movement or bends in the frame that can loose power efficiency. Depending on what type of manufacturer, aluminum frames have gotten a lot better over the years. They are becoming more stiffer and lighter. You compare a carbon frame to a aluminum frame, there might not even be a big advantage. A lot of manufactures are making mediocre carbon frames that just aren't that great for twice the price of a aluminum frame. There are also Carbon/Alloy frames where the alloy frame can have a carbon rear seatstay and/or chainstay. Those features help dampen the road vibrations and loose weight. If you are into a lot of racing, a carbon frame would likely to fit your preference. If you are more of a recreational speedy rider, an aluminum frame bike is more preferable.
- Q:What to do with aluminum?
- * The first step to making money collecting aluminum cans is to find a market for your cans. This can be done by contacting local recyclers and scrap metal dealers. Look in the yellow pages under recyclers, or scrap metal dealers to find contacts. Call each one and see if they purchase aluminum cans from the public. If they do find out their prices as well as their requirements for accepting them. Use this info to find the one that would be best for you. * The next step is to find a place you can store them. The garage or shed would probably be the best place as aluminum cans can attract pests such as ants, wasps, and rodents. They can also have plenty of germs and viruses that you can get sick from. You probably do not want this in your living area. You will also need containers to store your cans in. I just use a garbage can for mine but there are other options as well. If you use a small container like a garbage can you may also want garbage bags for easy removal of cans when full. Then you just tie it up and take it down to your buyer. * The last step is to sell your cans! This is the best part for most of us I am sure.If you have a vehicle you can load it up take them to your buyer. If not you can also use a bike with a bike cart. I do this myself and do fine but you must be in good physical shape. You may find bikes Bike Carts in the ads below. As a tip I would periodically check your buyers buy rate as prices fluctuate daily. Try to sell them when prices are the highest to get the most money. Keep in mind this is not a way to get rich but you can make some money. It take hard work an dediation to be succesful. Hope this help.
- Q:Aluminum the element?
- Aluminum reacts with oxygen Al2O3 and assorted salts like Al2 (SO4)3 aluminum sulfate Al (NO3)2 aluminum nitrate
- Q:Heat of Aluminum?
- The specific heat of pure aluminum is 0.23 BTU/lbm- deg F. That is also equal to 0.23 cal/g-deg C So lets see how close this is. 1100 calories/(60g * 70 deg C) 1100cal/4200 g - deg C = 0.262 cal/ g - deg C I believe that to be right
- Q:is aluminum safe with human body?
- Humans have been using aluminium for a variety of purposes for a long time. Without any reported problems Aluminium rapidly forms a very hard oxide film on its surface which makes it resistant to chemical reaction. I know of many aluminium water bottles that have been used by campers , hikers , etc for many years without any ill effects. However I have no experience of aluminium sex toys ( What have I been missing?) but I assume that they are quite safe to use. Most articles of a personal nature sold in advanced countries have been rigorously tested for any possible health problems before being released for sale. I do not think that you have anything to worry about. Relax and enjoy!!
- Q:The network structure of aluminum foil and separate line together with differences
- The full name for wire wire aluminum foil Mylar foil, itself has a layer of Mylar, pure aluminum foil with physical properties of words so thin, easily broken, not normal production.
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.?
- some components might have extra effective than one available can charge. eg, Sodium, Na, is often Na+ (constructive can charge of one) yet Iron, Fe, might have numerous costs: Fe2+, Fe3+ in spite of the fact that this is the comparable element, each and each of those cations (surely charged ion) is distinctive, and each and each has distinctive impacts on ingredients in a reaction. (A reactant of Fe2+, will produce a distinctive product compound than Fe3+) so which you spot, that's significant to comprehend which cation is getting used interior the reaction (or you will possibly be able to type some thing which you relatively do no longer want, yet the two way your experimental effects would be thoroughly erroneous.) for this reason, we label the cations as Fe2+ or Fe(II), or Fe3+ or Fe(III).
- Q:whats the difference between thermite and aluminum powder(flash powder)?
- Thermite is the primaary ingredient in the space shuttle's solid rocket boosters, so its fairly easy to catch fire.
- Q:What need to use aluminum foil?
- 1.Flexible package. Flexible package is a bag container made from composite packaging material. It is the ideal packaging material of modern commercial which is not only has functions of moisture-proof and fresh-keeping but also can be printed on many patterns and words. With improvement of people’s live standard, there is still a great space for the development of aluminum foil for flexible package. 2.Medicine foil. Aluminum foil for medicine package mainly includes the easy open bottle cap of water aqua and injection as well as medical PTP aluminum foil. Since PTP aluminum foil is moisture-proof, convenient to carry, safe and health, it is widely applicable to the international medicine industry. 3.Composite aluminum foil for automobile.
- Q:Where would aluminum most easily be obtained from in terms of amount of energy required?
- Scrap aluminum by far. To get aluminum from an ore, it must be mixed with other salts and melted and a huge amount of electricity passed through the molten mixture to reduce the aluminum to the metallic state. A lot of energy needed, To melt scrap is somewhere around 5-10 % of the energy to make new from ore. Aluminum cannot be reduced by heating an ore with carbon like iron and many other metals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range