Stainless steel sheet/plate
Refined raw material
According to the requirements
Place of origin
Mill edge or slit edge
According to the requirements
201 high cu
201 half cu
Packaging & Shipping
In order to prevent the damage from transit, our finished products are packaged carefully with steel pallets or wooden pallets. It could go directly into the production or out to the customers as finished products.
Who we are?
1, We concentrate on offering stainless steel coils/sheets/strips/circles with
good quality and best service.
2, We also offer slitting, shearing, BA/NO.4/Hair line,8K processing, colored
processing, etching embossed and other processing services.
3,Until now , we have exported stainlesssteel material to following
countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Turkey, Russia,Maroc, Korea ,India,Pakistan,
UAE ,Ukraine and so on.
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- Both 2B and BA can be polished into 8K mirror panels, but 2B requires more polishing steps, and the BA can only be polished to achieve the 8K effect. Depending on the end product, there is a difference in whether the BA is polished and some BA products do not need to be polished and used directly.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- The selection of reference electrode parent material, selection and composition of base metal electrode in the same or similar; owing to the great influence of carbon content on corrosion resistance of stainless steel, stainless steel weld metal carbon content is higher than that of base material.
- Q:What's the surface of the 304 stainless steel matte board?
- Silvery white, matte, hot rolled to specified thickness and then annealed and descaling. A rough, matt surface that does not require surface gloss
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- Mainly depends on what kind of material you use stainless steel. If it is 304 or 316, it will not be corroded. I am specializing in the production of stainless steel pipe enterprises, for this I am still more adept.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Lattice plate of stainless steel steel has strong corrosion resistance, anti-corrosion effect was significantly higher than that of hot dip galvanized steel plate, but the cost is higher, stainless steel grid board is widely used in municipal, environmental protection, steel structure, boiler, desulfurization and denitrification projects, procurement of stainless steel grid plate, Changzhou Gemeirui steel grid plate.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel is often divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic ferrite (duplex) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel according to the state of the organization. In addition, can be divided into components: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chromium, manganese, nitrogen, stainless steel and so on.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- Because boards are often used for decoration, the best choice is not to be fixed with screwsJust use good glue, OKIf the plate is for other purposes, if the demand is not high, ordinary will do
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- Stainless steel plate 6.0*1500c represents stainless steel material,6 represents the stainless steel thickness,
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It depends on which laser machine you use, and the specific model, and the processing materials are also different. Consumption is mainly: electricity, laser gas, auxiliary gas, consumables, general machine tool software has billing function, but not allowed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range