1. Specifications of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Uage/Application of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:Confusing???? Anodising of Aluminium?
- When Al is formed on the anode, it is immediately oxidized to Al2O3 because Al is very active. The oxygen come from the water. Actually, when you expose Al to the air, a layer of Al2O3 is formed and passivates the surface, this means, the surface do not continue oxidizing.
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- Etch A Sketch Thermite
- Q:Painting an aluminum boat.?
- Whatever okorder.com
- Q:Who knows Xingtai aluminum shutter door how much is one square meter?
- Two floor is right, you have to use a thick price on the high. A good job, 2012 way, is dead, and get a color to cope with it, ha ha.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- It is estimated that the normal person takes in between 3 and 10 milligrams of aluminum per day. Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element produced by the earth. It can be absorbed into the body through the digestive tract, the lungs and the skin, and is also absorbed by and accumulates in the bodies tissues. Aluminum is found naturally in our air, water and soil. It is also used in the process of making cooking pots and pans, utensils and foil. Other items such as over the counter pain killers, anti-inflammatory products, and douche preparations can also contain aluminum. Aluminum is also an additive in most baking powders, is used in food processing, and is present in antiperspirants, toothpaste, dental amalgams, bleached flour, grated cheese, table salt, and beer, (especially when the beer is in aluminum cans). The biggest source of aluminum, however, comes from our municipal water supplies. Aluminum is excreted by the kidneys, therefore toxic amounts can impair kidney function. Aluminum can also accumulate in the brain causing seizures and reduced mental alertness. The brain is normally protected by a blood-brain barrier, which filters the blood before it reaches it. Elemental aluminum does not pass easily through this barrier, but certain compounds contained within aluminum, such as aluminum fluoride do. Interestingly, many municipal water supplies are treated with both aluminum sulfate and aluminum fluoride. These two chemicals can also combine easily in the blood. Aluminum fluoride is also poorly excreted in the urine.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:Why is Al2O3 called Aluminum oxide instead of Aluminum (III) oxide?
- For the best answers, search on this site okorder.com
- Q:has anyone built an aluminum boat before?
- 518 okorder.com/
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:Which is better - a steel roof or an aluminum roof?
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range