1. Specifications of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
Special specification is available on customers' requirements.
2. Uage/Application of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil Specifications:
Pattern: Stucco Orange Peel pattern
Here is our products specification for your reference:
01) Alloy: A1100, A8011 etc
02) Aluminum thickness: 0.25mm~0.70mm
03) Aluminum standard width: 1200mm,1000mm, 760mm...
04) Coil's standard diameter: 1200mm
Interior diameter: 505mm hard paper core
05) Weight: 1.5-2.0/coil
06) 16coils for 1*20FT container and about 27Tons in total
06) Embossed POLYESTER color coating or Embossed mill finish
07) Outer packing: export standard, wooden plate.
- Q:what are the different types of aluminum made out of?
- the aluminum is alloyed with various metals to change the characteristics of the aluminum the link below shows a table showing the various chemical/metals added to aluminum to make different alloys
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:Aluminum question, how it works..?
- the same way steel does s it is very different in a bunch of way
- Q:Can an aluminum and Fluoride bond be created by boiling fluoridated water in aluminum cookware?
- Yes. okorder.com/
- Q:Less energy ~ Aluminum metal vs the ore?
- in order to extract the raw aluminum, you have to heat everything and melt it first, then remove the stuff that precipitates out as it cools or forms via chemical reaction with catalysts you introduce. With aluminum cans, you don't have to raise the temperature much above the melting point of aluminum, since it's already the substance in the can with the highest melting point. With aluminum ore, there can be anything in the ore with pretty much any melting point. In particular, if the ore contains an alloy of aluminum and a metal with a higher melting point than aluminum, then rest assured, you will have to raise the temperature of the ore above the melting point of aluminum in order to melt that alloy, In any case, because the maximum required temperature of the smelter needed to melt used aluminum cans is necessarily lower than the maximum temperature required to work with the ore, less energy is required to get aluminum from used cans than from ore.
- Q:Can you put aluminum foil in the oven?
- Aluminum foil is made for the oven. You can keep aluminum foil in there for hours. The aluminum foil pan you have are the disposable ones. You use those once or twice and throw them away. They will be just fine! I've used them plenty of times. They're convenient b/c if you're bringing muffins to someone- you can bring them in the aluminum container and don't care about getting the container back.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum cookware?
- Stainless exterior with a conductive core is excellent. I have Lagostina and have been very happy with it. Look at the expensive brands and then look for a deal on one of those, or find a cheaper brand with most of the good features, principle one to look for is a good thick bottom.
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is purified by washing with sodium hydroxide and then seeding with dry ice. The purified aluminium oxide is then dissolved in molten cryolite at 900 degrees C (the electrolyte). It is electrolysed with grapite anodes and a graphite cathode that acts as the vessel for the reaction. Anode; 2 O2- - O2(g) + 4e Cathode: Al3+ + 3e - Al(l)
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:Balanced Chemical Equation for Aluminum and Cobalt?
- That's pretty sparse. Perhaps the question is referring to a single replacement reaction. Aluminum is above cobalt in the activity series, which allows us to predict that aluminum metal will reduce cobalt ions, while aluminum is oxidized. This occurs as long as there is an ion present which will react with the aluminum oxide layer on the surface of aluminum. This passivating Al2O3 layer keeps aluminum metal from reacting. The presence of chloride ions will break down the passivating layer allowing the aluminum metal below to react. Al2O3(s) + 6H+ + 8Cl- -- 2[AlCl4]- + 3H2O(l) 2Al(s) + 3Co2+ -- 2Al3+ + 3Co(s)
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range