1. Specifications of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
Special specification is available on customers' requirements.
2. Uage/Application of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil Specifications:
Pattern: Stucco Orange Peel pattern
Here is our products specification for your reference:
01) Alloy: A1100, A8011 etc
02) Aluminum thickness: 0.25mm~0.70mm
03) Aluminum standard width: 1200mm,1000mm, 760mm...
04) Coil's standard diameter: 1200mm
Interior diameter: 505mm hard paper core
05) Weight: 1.5-2.0/coil
06) 16coils for 1*20FT container and about 27Tons in total
06) Embossed POLYESTER color coating or Embossed mill finish
07) Outer packing: export standard, wooden plate.
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- How To Make Thermite
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminum coil?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.If you have any questions, please ask. I hope to help you.
- Q:Is anodized aluminum rust-proof?
- Aluminum would be an ideal material stainless steel a better one, aluminum does not rust it deteriorates to electrolite when in contact with salt water and a magnetic or ferrus metal. Therefore as long as your boat is fitted with salt water anodes it should create no problems if not it will deteriorate rapidly in salt water. All powered salt water craft/vessels carry anodes ie there is an anode fitted to the aluminum drive leg of an outboard or Z drive if intended for salt water use, On larger ships the anodes are normally fixed to the rudder blade so equip your platform the same. Zink anodes are cheap and available at every salt water chandlers. You should also use non ferrus bolts and screws to screw your construction together with, or to fix it to the hull, or better make a set of jigs to suit shape size and then get it TIG welded never mix ferrus and non ferrus metals in the presence of salt water without a zink anode, the damage is rapid and attacks the structure of the non ferrus metal creating an electric field and destroying the weakest current catalyst ie the aluminum itself. The non ferrus metals that in general maritime use that are are not so much effected by salt water are phosphor bronze, brass,and copper.Non of these would be suitable for making your platform, therefore aluminum. If weight is not a problem though i would recommend a middle grade stainless steel such as se 80 or around that grade, And again it would be better to be TIG welded than bolted together, bolts are subject to movement (especially at sea) and therefore hole enlargement. As are safety standard pop rivets.
- Q:recycling aluminum cans?
- You might need to wash them first.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- Go okorder.com/
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- Copper is greater suitable than aluminum via fact it has a conductivity of ninety seven% whilst in comparison with sixty two % for aluminum.Copper is likewise and safer, via fact, its contacts whilst splicing will stay carrying out even for an prolonged time, mutually as in aluminum, splices especially if carried out copper to aluminum will oxidize after a era, ensuing to overheating and electric powered fires. Aluminum development wiring isn't yet allowed in lots of Asian cities.
- Q:A good way to clean aluminum?
- Bare aluminum surfaces tend to corrode and go dull when left exposed to the air. That's just the way things are. If you want. you could use a lot of elbow grease and a metal polishing compound like Simichrome to shine up your manifold, then spray it with clear-coat paint to help keep it bright. Just be sure that if you do use clear-coat paint, that it will stand up to the high temperatures of your engine compartment.
- Q:how to bring back shine to aluminum window frames?
- Your aluminium windows are possibly anodised which is a process carried out before the windows are assembled.Anodising is like a hard finished skin ,silver in your windows which was probably a semi sheen to begin with, some times this finish oxidises causing this white milky appearance. Anodising can be black,gold red, brown, and possibly other colours too used on motor cycles and sports equipment etc. Your neighbours window were probably anodised and polished (almost like chrome) again this would have been carried out before the windows were assembled. If this is the case no amount of cleaning will polish your anodising to a bright shiny finish. Contact an aluminium window installer/manufacturer as they have cleaning blocks, These look rather like a large pencil eraser containing metallic abrasive particles this may help. Your grey film is lightly to be the original siver turned dull. consult your aluminium window supplier to see if they can offer a better solution It may be possible to spray paint your window frames these would require acid etching and is a specialist procedure hope this is helpful good luck
- Q:Why do we recycle aluminum cans?
- Aluminum is not biodegradable. Also making aluminum from ore requires a lot of energy. Recycling cans is easy and saves a whole lot of energy reducing green house gases. Recycling aluminum also reduces the mining required to dig up aluminum ore thereby saving the land and stopping pollution from mine run-off.
- Q:0.6mm insulation aluminum coil price insulation aluminum coil where to buy the most assured?
- Best site inspection, and now more factories, quality uneven
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range