1. Specifications of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
Special specification is available on customers' requirements.
2. Uage/Application of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil Specifications:
Pattern: Stucco Orange Peel pattern
Here is our products specification for your reference:
01) Alloy: A1100, A8011 etc
02) Aluminum thickness: 0.25mm~0.70mm
03) Aluminum standard width: 1200mm,1000mm, 760mm...
04) Coil's standard diameter: 1200mm
Interior diameter: 505mm hard paper core
05) Weight: 1.5-2.0/coil
06) 16coils for 1*20FT container and about 27Tons in total
06) Embossed POLYESTER color coating or Embossed mill finish
07) Outer packing: export standard, wooden plate.
- Q:Can kerosene lubricate and cool aluminum coil when continuous punch?
- Yes, because water and oil are not solute, but they will emulsificate.
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:Can aluminum foil coil be stores for a long time?
- It is ok within one or two years, but for five or six years, it will be oxidized.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Aluminum sheet coating plant
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:What should pay attention to transporting aluminum coil?
- You must ensure the good property of the aluminum coil.
- Q:How to calculate the dosage of paint for aluminum coil coating? If the weight is 1 ton, the density 2.71 and the thickness 0.12mm, how much paint is needed?
- Coating surface area S*0.12(thickness)*ρ(density) / solid(paint solid)=actual paint consumption brush and roller paint: 100% spray paint: calculated value*70%
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range