1.General Information of Can End/Tab Stock
CAN END/TAB STOCK is between 0.235 mm and 0.355mm in thickness with clear paint or golden color paint. Paint is usually from VALSPAR OR PPG and lubrication can be done.
2.Features of Can End/Tab Stock:
CNBM produces aluminum coils which meets the highest standards in its own mill while save the cost. Our strong quality control term bring you the most-qualified products. And with state-of-the-art equipment, and the state owned company background, we have to say, you will understand why there are so many company choose CNBM to be their supplier. CNBM aluminum complying with YS/T 429-2000(Chinese Industry Standard),GB/T 3880,EN485,ASTM B209.
3.The main producing procedure of Can End/Tab Stock:
4. Specification of Can End/Tab Stock
AA5052, AA5182, AA3004, AA3104
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
- Q:Has the aluminum bat ruined USA born players?
- Maybe. Remember, there are still tons of American born players who are some of the top players in the league. Mark Teixeira, David Wright, Ryan Braun, and many others. Also, while the use of aluminum bats may hurt American position players, pitching is completely dominated by Americans. Tim Lincecum, CC Sabathia, Cole Hamels, Ryan Dempster, Jake Peavy, Scott Kazmir. The problem is that like you said aluminum is cheaper and players are used to them. Also with aluminum bats you can have bats as light as 18 ounces and as heavy as 30 or more ounces, so kids can start using aluminum bats from an early age and not want to switch to wood. I think what they should at least do is take aluminum bats out of college baseball.
- Q:Should the aluminum roll be in the direction of the aluminum roll length or width?
- Therefore, the highway standards at different levels are different, and the following is the highway standard at all levels:The two-way highway of standard highway and first class highway is 2*7.5 meters, the six lane is 2*11.25 meters, and the eight lane is 2*15 meters. The four lane is 2 meters
- Q:Are aluminum silicates safe in deodorant?
- aluminum silicates have been used in deodorants for years. there was a time when it was thought that the Al in the deodorants was causing alzheimers but that has been shown to be wrong. if there are other dangers to the silicates, we haven't found them or they aren't that bad
- Q:1mm how much is one square meter for aluminum rolls?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.
- Q:Grinding up aluminum?
- I'm not sure I want to answer as its dangerous and can be used to make explosives.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- I found this on the FAQ for Eden Soy products: Claim 12: Soy foods may contain harmful levels of aluminum. (Fallon, 1996) Answer 12: The author describes aluminum occurring in soy as a result of an industrial processing step. This occurs only when producers use harsh alkaline soaking solutions that leach aluminum from aluminum processing equipment. Not all soy processing uses alkaline soaking solutions and not all soy is produced using aluminum equipment. Harsh alkaline soaking solutions are used mainly in the production of modern soy foods such as soy protein isolates, soy protein concentrates, soy supplements, soy protein shakes, textured soy protein (TSP), etc. Eden does not use alkaline soaking solutions and does not use aluminum equipment. Our test results show no trace of aluminum in Edensoy, testing at a sensitivity of .1ppm. The study it references talks about soy formula, not soy milk. It sounds as if the soy picks up its aluminum content from the manufacturing equipment. Edensoy claims they are aluminum-free (implying that other companies are not)... however, it is of course a biased source! Our oldest has been on soy milk/goat milk combination for a while now (we don't do dairy), however, we are in process of weaning off soy for good as we have other concerns besides aluminum: MEDICAL CONDITIONS POSSIBLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO SOY CONSUMPTION Asthma Chronic Fatigue Depression Diabetes Heart Arrhythmia Heart or Liver Disease Infertility/Reproductive Problems Irritable Bowel Syndrome Learning Disabilities/ADD/ADHD Pancreatic Disorders Premature or Delayed Puberty Rheumatoid Arthritis Thyroid Conditions: Auto-Immune Thyroid Disorders (Graves’ or Hashimoto’s Disease) Goiter Hypothyroidism Hyperthyroidism Thyroid Nodules Thyroid Cancer Other thyroid disorders Uterine Cancer Weight Gain nothing is proven but the possibility is enough for us to give it up).
- Q:PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- Aluminum is indeed very bad for us. I avoid drinking from aluminum cans and using foil. Also, anyone using a microwave should definitely use glass dishes that are microwave safe. It is important to never use plastic wrap or plastic dishes in the microwave because carcinogens are released when the plastic is heated up. It basically cooks the toxins right into your food.
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The profile: steel wire steel wire rod steel I-beam steel H steel rail profile quality profile of other profilesThe stainless steel plate, stainless steel coil, stainless steel stainless steel tube stainless steel stainless steel wire stainless steel billet stainless steel metal products and other stainless steel materials
- Q:aluminum fact or fiction question regarding recycling?
- The cans also have paint on them so a pound of cans is a pound of aluminum and paint. A pound of pull tabs is all aluminum.
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- If it is a product for work, yes engineers and purchasers specify the grades. If for hobby then it is up to you. Common extruded shapes (beams, tubes, angles) - 6061-T6 - 6063-T5 -T6 specifies tempering class. Actually both alloys come in various T4, T5, etc., the above are just two common combinations. 6061 is a little stronger, and T6 gets its strength up quite good. Beware that welded joints are weaker since heat removes the strength from tempering. Some common sheets - 6061 (strength) - 5052 (strength, welds better than 6xxx, good formability) - 5068 (some call it 'marine grade' for corrosion resistance) Sheets can come in many alloys.... you may get cheaper grades if you don't need one of these. (if you are casting - there's whole other system of grades.) The above are just common grades. For high strength requirement you may need a specific grade in the 7xxx family.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range