Aluminum Copper Alloy
Aluminum Copper Alloy Related Searches
Aluminum Copper Alloy Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Aluminum Copper Alloy supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Aluminum Copper Alloy firm in China.
- well loxotox is right if you are asking about power wire but for SPEAKER wire i would get no less than 12 guage speaker wire and in that case the bigger the betters
Honda Accord 1999 speaker wire?
- Unplug the wires and note which wire goes where. then apply a battery to the speaker terminals, 9volt will work fine. If the cone moves out you have it connected to the proper + and - if it moves in then its backwards. With that you should be able to figure out which wires are + and -. Or you can just buy a service manual.s
Wiring motion sensor into bathroom light switch?
- Sure is!. You wire it exactly the way the instructions say to. Which is to use the 2 wires on the existing switch. The bare wire on the switch (if present) is the ground and goes to the green. Just like the instructions say. You are apparently letting all those other wires scare you. The motion sensor is nothing more than an automatic switch. It does the same thing the existing switch does, using the exact same wires. Do Not touch any of the existing splices. Look again at the instructions. Take a deep breath and have at. I've been in control cabinets with Hundreds of wires in them. I ignored all but the ones I need to work on. Other wise I would still be there trying to figure it out! (chuckle)s
How do i wire the remote wire to my amp?
- The red wire off of the wiring harness for the radio is the remote wire. You need to run atleast a 16g wire(a 12 gauge wire would be best) from that red wire on the radio to the remote power input on the amp. I do not know what kind of setup and amp you have so I can not give further info, sorry.s
Live electrical wires?
- You have to have a complete circuit. A man trimming trees may touch two wires at the same time or may touch one and the other wire is grounded causing the ground to act as the second wire. You cannot get electrocuted by touching just one wire. Technically, since one wire is grounded and we are on the ground we are touching one wire continuously. Also the squirl may be on a low voltage telephone wire or an insulated wire. If it's a bare wire and he doesn't jump onto the wire but rather reaches out from a tree and touches both at the same time he'll get shocked too.s
Speaker Wiring Issue(PLEASE HELP)?
- Here is the wiring diagram I hope it helps you out 1997 Dodge Stratus Car Radio Stereo Audio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Pink/Yellow Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Red/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Orange/Brown Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Black/Light Blue Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Orange/Red Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Red Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Violet Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Blue/Red Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Light Blue Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Blue/Oranges
What is the wire harness called.....?
- Its called a wire harness. I beleive it is the main dash wire harness, but you wont get anywhere with that if you are trying to get one from a parts house or dealer, You just have to hit and miss at the salvage yard or digging around yourself and get lucky. But if you can trace the wires to a block connector or firewall connector you will be in luck and just tell them the location of the block where the harness is connected and you should be there, just remember all your options in you truck will have to match the options in the donor truck or the harness wont work for yous
Speaker Wire I need Help?
- wire is wire. If it really is silver then theoretically it should conduct electrcitiy better than copper. But that doesn't really matter much. wire is wire. all it needs to be able to do is carry the electrical current. If wiring truly is your problem, then that will work fine.s
How to remove the rusted bolts best
- Bolt, with nuts cylindrical threaded fasteners. Is a machine part, usually fixed in the periphery of the mechanical equipment, so, over time, it is easy to rust. But how to remove ...
Attention to the installation of abrasive wheel
- When we install the abrasive wheel, first of all to the safety and quality is testing, methods, with nylon hammer (pen) tapping the wheel side, crisp sound is no problem. Locating ...
How to use the pipe clamps
- Maybe a lot of people don't know, what is pipe clamp, more do not know how to use the pipe clamps. Pipe clamp is mounted to guide rail, rail welding in basis, or with screws, t...
Explain to you what is abrasive
- What is abrasive？This is a problem that everyone wants to know.But what is abrasive? what is abrasive?--- The general name of the hard material in the process of grinding, which ...
General situation and classification of grinding discs
- Grinding discs is also known as the consolidation of abrasive. The grinding discs is made of a certain shape, which is made of ordinary abrasive by the bond.It is generally made of...