BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:My laptop lags when the power cable is unplugged?
- the concern happens because of the fact WoW consumes lots potential. And your computing gadget could be in vehicle-switching potential-overall performance mode. you may flow to administration Panel then potential administration. Set the mode into maximum overall performance
- Q:My pc don´t start, power cable and all other cables are connected correctly. Any body help me and guide me?
- Obviously it needs repair or bin it.
- Q:How to install more 6pin power cables?
- The above answer is sweet, with the single exception: do now no longer purchase a in many circumstances used psu. as nicely to the OCZ he recommends, examine out Antec and probably Hyper. Antec grant a three twelve months assure on their psu's, and the present day ones are somewhat quiet. JBV^_^
- Q:Am I missing any cables for the Dell 924 AIO Printer?
- yes it is the little round hole in the back of it look at lable on bottom for volts / amps then head to your local flea market
- Q:Two connectors on the same hard drive cable?
- Ok, depending on how you set it up, cable select, and or master/slave, master slave setup it does not matter on the cable positions, cable select the end port on the cable is secondary.......
- Q:what to do with Ps3 power cable and converter!!?
- The ps3 supports both 120 and 220 Voltage.
- Q:6 pin PCIe power cable help?
- Did the graphics card come with a power adapter cable? Update: Those are fan cables. Most video cards that have a six-pin power connector come with an adapter for people who don't have a 6-pin power connector. It adapts two Molex connectors to a six pin. See my link.
- Q:The telephone line, TV line, cable, power lines are worn to a wire tube, what will happen?
- Friends, only made the specifications, did not inform the specific cable model, the model is not the same price, the following for your reference: the price of the cable in addition to the cable "red price" is basically the same, the general real-time prices at any time with the Cable material prices change, the latest price is the real price, but the cable factory real-time quotations will be some differences
- Q:what is the difference on your ipod a USB 2.0 cable and a USB power adapter. Or even if there is a diifernece.
- The USB 2.0 cable supplied with the iPod can be used to charge and sync the iPod. The cable can charge and sync when connected to a computer. The power adaptor is for charging the iPod through the SAME USB CABLE which is supplied with the iPod through a normal power outlet, this is useful if your USB ports are occupied or you are travelling without your computer.
- Q:Power cable compatibility concern?
- most computers use an IEC 3 blade connector. if you have one of these standard connectors that fits the computer on one end and your power outlet on the other, then you are good to go. these are generic and used on many different electronic devices not just computers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range