Insulation is made of high physically foaming PE. Outer conductor is made of slotted, corrugated and longitudinally wrapped copper tape.
Wide range service frequency, stable magnetic field in narrow space, high anti-voltage, high tensile strength, air free maintenance, small bending radius.
The cable can be used for wireless mobile communication, wireless control, wireless dispatcher, wireless alarming and so on, in the special area where the radio wave cannot transmitted directly and well, such as elevator, building gallery and so on.
1)Inner conductror ø9.0mm
3)Outer conductor ø24.9mm
4)Outer sheath ø27.5mm
- Q:Is a so-called high-end power cable going to really make my stereo/home theater sound better?
- Han is dead on here with his answer. All I would add is... If you spend some money on room acoustics you will get a better return for your dollar.
- Q:ATX Power Supply/Cables?
- Unless you have a good reason for putting it there and plenty of air flow the bottom of the case is not a good place to put a power supply. They generate a lot of heat and this will rise up into the case.
- Q:Do I need to buy any cables for my HDD?
- as long as the hard drive is compatible and you have the data and power cable for the two you should be fine
- Q:computer power supply cables?
- in case you're blowing 13amp fuses then you definately've a defective PSU. It desires repairing or changing. EDIT: Makes somewhat extra experience now. might no longer be PSU that's defective it would purely be doing that's job and closing down because of the fact something on board is overloading it (defective). in case you're no longer skilled this is suited which you have it regarded at via expert. or you could attempt to coach one way or yet another whether this is PSU or no longer. Like disconnecting some factors separately, to any extent further HDD or photos card etc. the least complicated attempt of coarse is to aim yet another PSU. purely some techniques for you, yet as I say if no longer skilled suited go away to specialists. ' '
- Q:what are the types of cables used in computer power supply, communication between system and its peripherals?
- For communication between devices in the computer, such as the hard drive and the motherboard, either IDE or SATA cables are used. For power, Its either a 3 or 4-pin power connector, though some things have two pins (like fan connections to the mother board). Also, the SATA devices use SATA power cables.
- Q:no extra power cables for graphics card?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How to connect power cables back to the motherboard?
- If your talking about the power cables from the power supply to the motherboard those are fairly straight forward. It is a 20 or, 24 pin connector. Usually along the edge opposite the external connections for the motherboard. Although, the placement really depends on the manufacturer and, could even be near the middle of the board. They are keyed and, you can not plug them in incorrectly. As long as you don't force them into the slot. If your speaking of the wires from the case to the motherboard that is a little more difficult. P3 and, P4 motherboards usually have a keyed connection that simply plugs in. Other boards have markings on each of the wires corresponding with it's connection. The one thing that is the same for every board is that the two black wires must be side by side. If you've never done it before you should have labeled each wire and, made a diagram of their placement. Your best hope short of taking your computer to the local shop is to try and, find diagrams for both your motherboard and, the case.
- Q:I just bought a 47inch LCD 1080p flat panel T.V. I bought nothing extra for it what else do i need?
- i jus bought a 37inch =P wat u need depends on what u want. but u shud get a power strip surge protector!!!
- Q:Video card power cable help!?
- Might just be a double adapter cable. Just plug in 1 and see what happens. should work ok.
- Q:PS3 power cable question?
- ok. the PS3 uses a standard 3 prong plug, similar to what your PC would use. plug that in, and then into the wall. older PS3's also have a power switch right above the power cord. you have to turn the system on here. after you filp the switch, the PS3 enters standby mode. on to your controller you should have gotten a very short usb cable. the larger end plugs into the system.the smaller into the controller. push the PS button on the center of your controller to sync it. it should go from 4 flashing lights to one. then, it should steady flash position 1 to show that it is charging. one it is charged, or when the usb cable is removed, you should get a steady light. no flashes.
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range