Basic Info. Of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:HI,I HAVE A SONY HANDYCAM(model number dcr-hc40e)WITH A MISSING POWER SUPPLY CABLE.CAN I CHARGE IT USING USB?
- No, thats only used for transferring files to and from the camcorder.
- Q:i need help on where to run my amp power cable from the battery to the amp on a 2006 f150 i cant find any?
- ye this is just a common problem on many cars/tucks not just ford. did a custom install on my jeep and had to cut small hole in front left insulation under dash. it came right out into open space under hood and made great place to run wire. if u cant see any holes/spaces to run it then ur gonna have to cut a hole ro have someone do a pro install for you. (ultimately its cheaper easier to diy - need power drill and a big enuf bit to fit wire thru. im sure u can figure it out, just go slow and be carful, mine worked quik and easy and sounds great. good luck w/ all that - hope i helped
- Q:were can i get a sata cable for data not power?
- www.okorder.com/ If you can't find your comp parts here, you probably won't find them anywhere lol! But no seriously, I'm building a comp myself and have been in their City of Industry, CA store quite a few times, and they have literally everything you would need to build a comp from the ground up.
- Q:Can i play my xbox 360 without the power brick plug?
- Seeing as the power cable gives the system the power it needs to run, no, you can't play without it. However, you are able to play with both the power cable AND the HDMI cord. There's enogh space for both to fit into the console, and the power cord plugs into a wall outlet while the HDMI cord plugs into your TV's HDMI slot. There shouldn't be any problem with room.
- Q:Would power cables be considered Nonexpendable or Durable property?
- Like so many answers: it depends. A power cable for a desk top computer is usually expendable. A power cable running from a generator to a junction box is not. or property book will tell you what it is.
- Q:Why wont my ps2 power on?
- reassemble it again .pull out out the power cord and reattach it .it happened to me and thats what i did
- Q:W22 in the cable on behalf of what
- Not W, is VVVV22 means the meaning of plastic insulated plastic sheath with armored copper cable. Wire and cable: wire and cable is the transmission of electrical energy, electrical signals and electromagnetic energy conversion to the wire products. Cables are usually made up of cable cores that transmit electrical or electrical signals and protective, insulated sheaths. A cable with only one cable core and a smaller diameter is often referred to as a wire. Also some wires do not have insulated sheaths, called bare wires. The cable in the cable is made of a metal material with good electrical conductivity, usually copper (good electrical conductivity) or aluminum (lower cost).
- Q:power cable wiring question?
- i would use 4ga. wire at the battery with a 120 curcuit breaker about 12-18 inches from the batery then 6-8 gauge off the dist.box to the amps
- Q:The lights in my room goes out when I take out the power cable on my PS3?
- Bad wiring in the house? Sounds at least like a situation like that. Not uncommon in buildings of certain times.. older types of wiring used. And worse not ready for todays amount of electronics. So yeah check the wiring. In between time buy a few extension boxes, you know the type with more then 1 electronic socket. But most important a switch. That way you can switch it off and that way such discharges won't happen any more.
- Q:Were can i buy a replacement power cable ?
- FOR WHAT??????????
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range