||Low and Medium Voltage Cable|
||Standard Export Drum |
||IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
||Henan, China |
1. Used as power transmission & distribution
2. Std: IEC, BS, DIN, NFC, ASTM etc
3. Make up: CU, PVC insulate
The electrical cable(electric cable) is mainly have 2 kinds listing as followings:
1. The PVC insulated PVC sheath power electric Cable
The conductor can be copper or aluminium; Be strands, solid, flexible
The insualtion is PVC
The Jacket/Sheath is PVC
Armored or without armored
Armoured material: Can be steel tape(sta) or steel wire(swa) or others as your request!
The recommended nominal cross section is from 1.5 sq mm to 630 sqmm
The core number can be single or multi
The Voltage is 0.6/1kV
The long-time working temperature of cable should not be higher than 70 celsius
When core is in short-circuit(max 5s) the temperature should not be exceed 160 celsius
While installation the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 celsius
|PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel and tube .Cable cannot under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated and PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube and serious polluted places. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated steel belt armored and PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube and mining well. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated steel belt armored and PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube mining well and serious polluted places. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground and mining well .Cable can undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground .Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated thick steel wire armored PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground,mining well .Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground ,mining well and the places of be terrible polluted. Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
- Q:What's to best fuse to use to run the power cable on a car amplifier?
- Measure the current (A) drawn in operation, increase by 50% and round up to the nearest standard ampacity: If the drawn current in normal operating conditions is 10A @ 12Vdc, 10*1.5 = 15A, which is one of the standard fuse ampacities (no need to round up).
- Q:Power cable for my 15w Fender Frontman?
- all i can suggest is try OKorder or your local music store, OKorder can be tricky because you could get one that gives distortion if it is not new, but if you are desperate, then OKorder or order one from your local music store.
- Q:What is the max distance to pulling 220 or 380 KV cables without loss of power?
- You are not providing enough information. 220 KV can provide power of TENS of miles on reasonably modest cable PROVIDING the current drain is not too high. Sorry but the idea of anyone playing around with almost .4 MV without the first idea about loading / cable diameter / insualtion requirements scares the crap out of me! Without the required information, all I can say is With the right cable at 380KV , hundreds of miles As an aside, if this is a temorary site, then the cost of buying generator will be WAY cheaper than the cost of the cable and transformers you wil require to turn 380Kv into 110 / 220V If a permenent fixture, then suggest for normal lighting and sockets (as in no industrial smelting plants!), then you would eed to be dropping the voltage either at the 380kv site OR at least some distance from the new fixture. Houses do not typically have .4 MV coming into the cellar. It might arc a few metres you see if the air is a little humid. Make things a bit dodgy. **UPDATE** Ok, thanks for clarifying the voltage. Now we also know power too -so at 220v, and about 12KW we are looking at VERY roughly 55 Amps. 25mm cable ought to be good for a couple of hundred metres or so. 16mm for upto 50 metres or so. If a LOT further than that, then either go with three phase/380 OR up the size of the cable. Problem is it can start getting pricey. The shorter the run, the lighter the cable can be - to a point - would NOT suggest going below 10mm under ANY circumstances. You will always get SOME voltage drop, but providing it is in the order of a couple of volts here and there, there is no appreciable waste / heat generation. Is this a fixed installation or a temporary one - if temporary and a fair distance away I would STILL be inclined to sugges a genset hire might work out cheaper than drums of suitable cable.
- Q:TVRS Glasgow question ?
- All TV repair people have all the power cables they could need. BUT... if they think that your fault could simply be a fault in your cable, then they may take it with them, though they would be more likely to try swapping it on your premises before removing the set.
- Q:Lost power Cable for scanner: HP Scanjet 3400C. Replace with?
- The power cable and adapter will probably be unique to the scanner. You'll have to order the right one from HP, or through a computer store. The USB cable should be standard. Most printers and scanners use a USB cable with a Type A connector (flat) on one end, and a Type B connector (squared-off) on the other end. They're easy to find at Staples, as well as at computer stores.
- Q:power cables and amp question..?
- no sir it will not, infact it may completly stop the problem, i would say to much current is passing through the wire, if the amp will accept the wire (even if its a tight fit) thats what your looking for. so to answer your question using the 680 watt wiring kit is just what you need and will be perfect, you could even get the 1200 watt wiring kit if need be, (assumikng you bought the schosche kit from walmart)
- Q:Fourth, what causes the power cable fire accident
- After the cable is burned out, the repair time is long and the loss is serious
- Q:Wiring a power cable?
- you don't have to but its highly suggested you do, it will save your amp if anything happens
- Q:Where is the firewall on the honda fit 2008? Setting up subwoofer?
- The firewall is the bulkhead between the Passenger compartment and the engine bay. Look for a rubber grommet in the firewall/bulkhead that has existing wires going through it and use this. Some firewalls have grommets that you can use to pass your power cable through from the battery. Remember to put an in line fuse on th live cable of the correct rating.
- Q:Xbox One Power Cable Box Is REALLY Loud?
- Why would the power cable make noise? It's just a cable.
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range