||Low and Medium Voltage Cable|
||North America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia |
||Standard Export Drum |
||IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
||Henan, China |
Underground PVC cable
1. Used as power transmission & distribution
2. Std: IEC, BS, DIN, NFC, ASTM etc
The electrical cable(electric cable) is mainly have 2 kinds listing as followings:
1. The PVC insulated PVC sheath power electric Cable
The conductor can be copper or aluminium; Be strands, solid, flexible
The insualtion is PVC
The Jacket/Sheath is PVC
Armored or without armored
Armoured material: Can be steel tape(sta) or steel wire(swa) or others as your request!
The recommended nominal cross section is from 1.5 sq mm to 630 sqmm
The core number can be single or multi
The Voltage is 0.6/1kV
The long-time working temperature of cable should not be higher than 70 celsius, When core is in short-circuit(max 5s) the temperature should not be exceed 160 celsius, While installation the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 celsius.
- Q:Can I buy modular power supply cables separately?
- Cable thickness is there for a reason. The more current something uses, the thicker the cable. I'm sure you could probably replace the cable with any other cable, but a smaller cable will heat up more easily, especially if compressed in with many cables in a cable management system. You probably can, but should you??
- Q:do you have to use a fuse link when hooking up your amp power cable to your battery?
- yes, 2. I had a/c work done and when I got the truck back no radio.
- Q:Speaker cable and Power cable in same path?
- You will be fine. Keep in mind that both cables are insulated. You are not going to get a short circuit. I have my speaker wires running next to the electrical cable in several of the rooms in my home and have no issue at all. Hope this will help you out.
- Q:Cant find a spot for power cable! :(?
- Pull the carpet up in the front passenger cabin and you should see a plastic grommet somewhere low along the firewall that you can slip it through. That is where your factory wiring is run into the car but you can usually find enough room to slip one more in.
- Q:what phone works when you have no power and cable?
- You need either 1. A conventional land-line WITH a CORDED phone. If it's not corded, you need a wireless phone with a battery-powered base 2. If you use VOIP (internet-based phone) you should look into a service provider that gives you a modem with a battery. But really, unless you use a regular land-line with a corded phone, you are relying on batteries which need replacing (even the rechargeable ones) plus it's difficult (not impossible) for 911 calls to automatically be traced to your location.
- Q:what is the standard distance to run cat5 parallel to power cable?
- after standards cat5 cables are not run parralell with power cables, instead intersected
- Q:6-Pin Cable for Graphics Card?
- Is it the AGP model or the PCI-e model? You don't need a separate power cable for an AGP card. The 4 pin and 6 pin power connectors on the newer motherboards are for PCI-e video cards. Do you even have an AGP slot? If so, then I doubt your motherboard even has a 4pin or 6pin SLI power connector. Just plug the card into your AGP slot and that's it. If it's the PCI-e model, then see if your MB even has a 4pin or 6pin SLI power connection on it. If so then see if your power supply has a 4pin or 6pin power cable and plug it into that slot. Depending on the power supply, you may not even need the extra power connect unless you are running 2 SLI cards at once.
- Q:How much power can I draw from the 12v on the Xbox 360 DVD power cable?
- its not smart to attach anything to your 12v power on the dvd line it can cause problems to your 360 and your dvd drive. get your 12v directly from the power socket .
- Q:My puppy has broken the black plastic on the outside of my laptop power cable, is it dangerous?
- Use a Popscle stick, cut back in 0.5 and then linked it with black tape, this could disguise texposedoed wires and could additionally shop the wires in the present day and shop them from bending. reliable success Joe The previous laptop guy
- Q:Will ps2 power cable work on ps3?
- No, you can use the power cable for a computer on the PS3. It is a standard shape and can be purchased from any good computer shop. The PS2 uses a transformer and the pin alignment is different. Just get a proper cable, they are really cheap anyway.
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range