||Low and Medium Voltage Cable|
||North America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia |
||Standard Export Drum |
||IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
||Henan, China |
Underground PVC cable
1. Used as power transmission & distribution
2. Std: IEC, BS, DIN, NFC, ASTM etc
The electrical cable(electric cable) is mainly have 2 kinds listing as followings:
1. The PVC insulated PVC sheath power electric Cable
The conductor can be copper or aluminium; Be strands, solid, flexible
The insualtion is PVC
The Jacket/Sheath is PVC
Armored or without armored
Armoured material: Can be steel tape(sta) or steel wire(swa) or others as your request!
The recommended nominal cross section is from 1.5 sq mm to 630 sqmm
The core number can be single or multi
The Voltage is 0.6/1kV
The long-time working temperature of cable should not be higher than 70 celsius, When core is in short-circuit(max 5s) the temperature should not be exceed 160 celsius, While installation the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 celsius.
- Q:Is there a telephone/power line running between Britain and America under the sea?
- **Power** cables, no. But transatlantic telephone cables still exist and are still in use.
- Q:Help with Dell Monitor Cable?
- Hi Lauren, Dell monitors use the same power cable as the system tower does. They are interchangeable. You may try swapping the power cables of the monitor and the tower to be sure that the cable is faulty. Hope this helps. Regards, GauravS
- Q:where does the main power cable go on a 50 panasonic viera TV?
- It's in the back, near the main power switch but it's up and under. Look from the bottom up and you should see it
- Q:What is this laptop power cable component called?
- Looks like you will have to replace the whole adapter though it is working. Buy a new Adapter. There is no other way...
- Q:Whether high voltage cables can be built in belt corridors
- Power cable accessories are divided into several types, commonly used is heat shrink cable accessories, cold shrink cable accessories. (1KV, 10KV, 20KV, 35KV), several models (indoor, outdoor, intermediate connection), each containing the components are not the same, but there are all kinds of cold Heat shrinkable sleeve, heat shrinkable sleeve, heat shrinkable sleeve, heat shrinkable sleeve, heat shrinkable sleeve, heat shrinkable tube, sealant and other operating accessories.
- Q:Need Help Finding Alternator Power Cable?
- There is NO GROUND WIRE!!!! see the bat on the alternator next to the 1/2 nut? that means battery..... ADDED: Oh.....son of a gun, there is a ground wire....That's redundant...
- Q:Does the Corsair CX series CX500W PSU come with an AC power cable?
- I all my years, I've yet to see a power supply that doesn't come with a new power cable. Thing is, tho, the power cable is standard in 99.9% of power supplies. One will pretty much work on another.
- Q:Power cable YJV22-8.7 / 15kv-3 * 300 what meaning
- (Including the insulation layer) of the total area should not be greater than 40% of the internal cross-section; . the tube wire is not allowed to have joints and twist the phenomenon; . the same loop of the phase of the wire, Regardless of the number of roots should be penetrated into a tube, and different circuits and different voltage lines are not allowed to wear a tube, AC and DC line wires shall not wear a tube, a phase line are not allowed to penetrate alone Steel Pipe. If the requirements are not strict, the power cable, the control cable can wear the same tube; but the signal line will be discretionary, although the signal line is shielded cable, but in order to maximize the signal transmission quality, and other signal lines are generally layout. UPVC plastic pipe with excellent insulation, acid, corrosion resistance, many chemical plants used as infusion piping. The other is also used for sinking engineering, medicine piping works, mineral salt water piping works, electrical piping works. Also widely used as a telecommunications cable. So it can be UPVC pipe to do electrical piping. As for the galvanized steel pipe is not necessary. If the power cable and signal cable at the same time with UPVC pipe laying, were classified separately perforated, the best interval between the two 20cm to prevent interference, with galvanized steel pipe pipe is not necessary so care.
- Q:XBox power cable problem?
- My xbox had this problem. What power cable are you using? The original or the new one that Microsoft sent out to everyone? They sent out a new one because some Xbox's were melting the cable and some kid got burned or something. At first they replaced only those customers that say theirs had the problem, then they just sent a new cord out to everyone. Anyway, mine never had the power cord issue but I tossed my original and used the new one. That's when I started having problems. My Xbox would turn itself on in the middle of the night sometimes. It would also turn itself off whenever it felt like it. I couldn't get it to turn back on unless I unplugged the power cord and then plugged it back in. And even then, it would turn on and play fine for about 10-20 minutes and then shut off by itself. Really weird. I simply sold my Xbox, never called Microsoft about it, so I never found out what the problem was. So really, my only advice is, if you're using that new power cord, go back to the old one. I'm positive that swapping those cords was the problem for my Xbox.
- Q:Panasonic pa-t480 ampere and voltage power cable must match?
- Did you check to see if the fuse was blown? Non- operation can be caused by fuse deterioration over time, in relatively heavy current situations. However usually, a blown fuse is indicative of more serious problems, which will not be rectified by replacing a blown fuse. A replacement would just blow again. The power cord/ fuse markings are irrelevant, they're fine. They are there to ensure any replacements are fit for the purpose they were intended for.
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range