The continuous maximum conductor temperature for operation of the cable is 90°C.
The maximum short circuit (not more than 5s) temperature of the conductor is 250°C .
The permissive bending radius: if the cable is single core, it is 20 times bigger than outer diameter of the cable. If the cable is multiple core, it is 15 times bigger than the outer diameter of the cable.
It should be heated if the laying temperature is under 0°C.
Type and Application
copper core or Al. core XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable
Can be layed indoor and outer door. Can stand a certain tractive force for laying, but can not stand mechanical external force. It is forbidden for laying the cable in magnetic pipe.
copper core or Al. core XLPE insulated steel tape armoured PVC sheathed power cable
Suitable for laying underground, can stand mechanical external force, but can not stand strong tensile force
copper core or Al. core XLPE insulated steel wire armoured PVC sheathed power cable
Suitable for laying in water or palces with high disperation.Can stand mechanical external force, and a certain tensile force
- Q:Power supply does not have ATX12V1 cable to power CPU.?
- If your power supply lacks the 4-pin connector, then you're probably going to need a new one. If your power supply has a 20+4-pin setup, then you should be able to use that however. The 4-pin can snap together with the 20-pin connector sometimes to make a 24-pin, but if it's not there altogether and your computer won't power on, then you will need a different power supply with the proper connector.
- Q:can you use a standard molex power cable on a SATA HD or do you have to use a SATA power cable to power it?
- It depends on the drive, some have both some only have one option. Avatarxz
- Q:Buzzing PS3 Power Cable?
- Ive never come across this before. Maybe its because i don't no anyone who has a dog which has peed up there PS3. I would suggest you dont get a other cable because that one might break aswell due to water getting in your ps3. If i was you i would contact Playstation or the store you got it from for more advice. Like i say im not sure and i dont think many people will come across this problem.
- Q:If my Epson Stylus Color Printer doesn't turn on, can i get another power cable for it?
- if the power cable is the same as the one on your computer, yes. If not, you may need to order one. However, you will need to take it apart to install it. Could be the power supply if the cord is not a removable cord.
- Q:How can I find the optimal length needed for a power cable to connect two poles using catenary concepts?
- you could connect computers via direct cable get right of entry to on parallel port. you additionally can use a bypass cable for this u could desire to remeber a rule for create a bypass cable it incredibly is 1326 ability connect a million cable with third of different and a pair of with 6 th cable of different. have relaxing
- Q:surge protector and power filter - monster cable or equiv.?
- A power conditioner should be a part of any home theater products you want to keep. Monster makes a fine product and backs it up with a connected equipment warranty. But your issue is not power line noise it is a ground problem, get the cable fixed with the appropriate ground clamps,etc.. If you don't have a monster or one that is equivalent you need to get one. I had a lightning strike, not a near strike but a direct one. Took out everything that wasn't hooked up to a monster power center. A few of those fried but monster replaced them, they did exactly what they were designed to do not pass on a surge or die to prevent it. Calling monster was not a problem, and my replacement centers were there within a few days.
- Q:IC-2 cable from Power Acoustik?
- no offence but its a rip. go to walmart and buy an AUX cable they are 8 bucks and they will fit ipods phones and all that good stuff.
- Q:how do i hook the power cable to my amp w/o killing myself?
- first off, when installing anything electrical on your vehicle, ALWAYS DISCONNECT THE BATTERY FIRST! (either side will work) on your amp you should see a + POS and - NEG and remote. the remote is 12 volt + POS this is your on and off switch. the lead wire that comes from your reciever (usually a blue wire that says remote, or a pink wire that says antennae) then hook up you pos and neg wires. (IT'S IMPORTANT TO INSTALL A SEPERATE IN LINE FUSE BOX TO THE POSITIVE WIRE THAT GOES TO THE AMP. W A 60 AMP OR GREATER FUSE)
- Q:My xbox power cable box led light is turning red?
- the okorder.com/
- Q:Identify power input cable ? [Pics]?
- looks like an old Dell notebook adapter connector or something similar.
We persist in taking "Technical innovation, service society" as development goal, and "quality-oriented, good faith world" as enterprise idea, trying our best to produce heat-supply products. "Creating the maximum value for clients and providing all-round and round-the-clock service" are our lofty missions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
Mid East 0.14%
Domestic Market 98.60%
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;GB/T 28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range