Basic Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:Amp power cable vs. ground cable?
- exactly the same, only difference is the color (you mix them up and it can be expensive)- to avoid that put some electrical tape (BLACK) at the end of the wire that goes to the amp to help prevent that and you are good
- Q:why won't my laptop recognize its power cable?
- It okorder.com
- Q:I replaced my Western Digital hard drive. Can I connect it externally? How? It has no power supply cable.?
- Hard Drive cable: similar to a dock, but they are just a cable. Simply plug into an open USB or FireWire port, and plug the other end into the hard drive. They have the same issue as a dock though - no protection for the hard drive itself: it just sits exposed on your desk. (I can't find a link for this one in the couple seconds I checked. Sorry) Things to remember with all those options: * Make sure your choice supports your OS: most options work with both Windows and OS X, but some are only one or the other. * Know what interface your hard drive uses. Is it ATA? SATA? IDE? Make sure you buy the product with the right plug for your HDD. * Look at reviews. Especially if you go with a dock: there are lots of cheap ones that have crappy reviews. Do a little research before you buy. Personally, I prefer the case. They work great and you can always switch the hard drive out whenever you want. I just replaced 3 of my 250GB drives with 1TB and it took me all of 5 minutes! Enjoy! PS - I use NewEgg.Com for most of my HDD needs. They have awesome prices and sweet return policies in case something doesn't work when you get it (although that's never happend to me - knock on wood).
- Q:My computer will not boot unless I unplug the power cable for several minutes and replug the power. Causes?
- Try pulling the cmos battery (clock), that will reset the bios to default. There could be an electronic swith stuck . The battery is chrome or silver around the size of a nickle. Wait a min or so and put it back in.
- Q:what graphics cards use the 8pin power connector cables?
- If you buy a high-end video card, it may need an auxiliary power cable plugged into it. It's easy to forget these if you're not accustomed to needing one. The auxiliary cable is probably going to be a 6-pin PCI-Express power cable, possibly a pair of them, and the latest video cards may even use a brand-new 8-pin design.
- Q:Can I use my desktop power cable for my laptop charger?
- Hi solomon, It is not recommended to use a desktop power cable for supplying power to laptop as it might cause damage to AC adapter as well as laptop. You may purchase a power supply cable at a nominal charge from a local electronics store. Thanks Regards, Sundeep B
- Q:6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector?
- It depends on your PSU (power supply). My current OCz PSU has 2 PCI 6pins specifically for video cards. I would check that out. Its usually pretty common with computers nowadays, so I wouldn't really worry about it.
- Q:Wire inside the two lines, red and black, black line is the line of fire or zero line ah?
- . 1.8.7 / 10kV U value of 10KV, which can withstand the maximum voltage of 12KV8.7 / 15kV U value of 15KV, which can withstand the maximum voltage of 17.5KV2.8.7 / 10kV is 10KV system in the first Class II cable (fault time can be greater than 1 minute) 8.7 / 15kV is the first type of cable in the 15KV system (failure time is not more than 1 minute) 3.U0 / UU0 - conductor and insulation shield between the voltage U - the The voltage between the conductors is two, the cable is usually a few or several groups of wires [at least two] stranded from the rope similar to the cable, each group of wires insulated from each other, and often around a central twist The entire outer package has a highly insulated cover. Multiple in the air or in the ground, underwater, for telecommunications or power transmission.
- Q:Will a PS3 power cable work with a PS2 slim?
- you should use the means cable from the PS2 on the PS3. the great ingredient about the PS2/PS3 is that the converter is contained in the gadget, so all conversions is performed contained in the gadget particularly of by using the means brick.
- Q:I have a power cable for my computer that got slightly chewed and i was wondering does that effect the power?
- replace your cable as its now a fire and shock risk
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range