Basic Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:How do wireless speakers in a 5.1 theater system get the power to produce sound?
- Some have batteries, most have power cables. None that I have heard sound good. I know it's a pain to wire speakers in but it's worth the time and effort (or cost if you have someone do it for you). Your going to have the speakers and setup for a long time, I presume. Do it right the first time and put the wires in.
- Q:TV tiger when the set-top box when tv / ay look for a look on the platform
- Cable 2 * NH-KW2 * 1.. the first two said two cables, KW is KVV said PVC insulated jacket control cable,
- Q:I need to know if i can use 550 watt power cables from my old amp to power my new 700 watt amp?
- yes you can those watts posted are peak power stats.. the rms wattage is less than half that so youll be fine
- Q:does the kinect package come with the power cable for the old 360?
- the xbox slim does have a different power cable and a speical slot for the the kinect cable as i brought one the other day you would have to buy the new xbox slim i should think
- Q:Do anybody know where I can purchase a DIN plug(power cable) for a SONY XPLOD CD 10disc changer?
- you could either go to sony themselves or try a really good car audio shop and probably order you one and possibly try OKorder and see if they have one if you have halfords try them they are good for your different needs (if you have one ).
- Q:if we provide power through power cable will there be need of extra capacitor near load?
- Yes, if you are talking about a bypass capacitor. Electronics always requires a bypass capacitor near the circuit/IC. Having one at the end of a cable means the cable inductance is in series, and the impedance seen by the IC power supply leads is inductive and high instead of the needed low impedance that a local bypass cap provides.
- Q:is 450W enough for a single SAPPHIRE ATI HD2900PRO that only uses one power cable ?(most 2900's use two)?
- If okorder.com/ if you havent i would recommend a HD3850 or 3870 as they have similar peformace with about half the power draw
- Q:Universal laptop power cordcan somebody recommend a good but inexpensive universal power cable for a laptop?
- Laptops each have different power cords, because they have different connections to the laptop itself, so there's no one universal power cable. However, you can easily buy generic powercords for your specific laptop that are cheap. Just go to a site like Amazon and search for your laptop name.
- Q:Cable modem issues--help please?
- If u manipulated the settings, i ll ask u to set it back to how it was. If u didnt do anything, then ur internet connection is down in ur area. contact ur ISP to resolve this issue ..
- Q:What kind of power cable do i need for a VIA VT6421A IDE & SATA RAID PCI Controller Card?
- I agree completely with the reply above However SOME eSATA cards that have external power jacks to power the external drive will have either a four pin Molex plug (same as an IDE/PATA drive) or a Floppy power plug. And back in the day when Firewire was more common any good firewire card had a power socket on it, again, either a Molex plug or a floppy power plug. AD
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range