Basic Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:Another video card and power supply cabling question?
- Okay, right off the bat I see a problem with that power supply. Aside from not having a pci-e connection it states it doesn't work with SLI or Crossfire (i.e. Nvidia or ATI). Since you're wanting to get a GeForce card, which works with a mobo with an Nvidia chipset, you'd need a more up-to-date power supply. Second - that card uses 18 amps on the 12-volt rail, and according to the specs on that power supply it runs up to 16 or 17 amps, so the power supply you're looking at isn't powerful enough to support the card. My advice - first make sure your mobo has an Nvidia Chipset. Second, spend a bit more and get a better power supply, and check the voltage - you need at least 18 amps on the 12-volt for that card.
- Q:What is the warranty period for wire and cable?
- General cable maintenance period is about 15 years, but to ensure that the normal use of the environment, such as the amount of temperature is below 70 degrees, but you are more than 70 working environment to use, of course, may not be used for a year. Therefore, the most important thing is to follow the instructions to use. Wire and cable recommended Ogilvy's.
- Q:Cd player in car does not work no fuses we could find were blown except fuse from the power cable to sub amp?
- 1, why was the power wire hot, should have the batter disconnected before anything else sounds like it sent a power spike into the cd player, try to manually put power from a known 12v constant course to both the memory and key on power wire to the cd player, if still nothing you have an internal problem with the cd player, if it comes on you have a problem with the car wiring
- Q:using a smaller size power cable?
- The wire will melt and possibly short out to metal if you pull too much current, which you probably will do with 2400 watts. 10 AWG is only good for 30 amps,
- Q:Where can i find a power supply cable for my Hp Psc 1510. and How much is it.?
- u can find about your power supply cable . its hp parts direct store number.
- Q:My puppy has broken the black plastic on the outside of my laptop power cable, is it dangerous?
- I have a house rabbit who does the same given the chance! In fact I now need a new phone cable. Get some electrical tape,and wrap it round while it's off. If the wire inside isnt damaged, it should be fine.
- Q:Why did my power supply entrance burn and the cable too?
- A dodgy power cable can very easily singe or burn the power socket on the computer. In general, the lighter the cable, the more dodgy it is. $2 is nothing - I would buy a more expensive cable. The cents you save isn't worth it when your house is on fire. It's impossible to know whether your power supply or other computer components suffered any damage because of the electrical fire. You could try testing with a multimeter, but you should probably replace the power supply at a minimum.
- Q:do ps3 video and power cables are atleast 5-6 feet?
- The included cables are the standard 6' in length. There's nothing special about the PS3's power cord, so you can buy a longer one if you need it. The PS3 can also use standard HDMI and optical audio cables, so finding those in various lengths is easy. However if you need a longer PS3 AV cable (for composite, svideo or component video) you'll have to buy one online. They exist, or you can use a simple cable extension.
- Q:Xbox 360 Jasper Power Cable?
- i don't know if somethings wrong with your xbox or power brick but i can tell u tho, if u use a Xenon power brick (12V,16,5A) on a jasper xbox u will run into a problem later on, for it will overheat and the CPU and GPU will warp and pull there self away from the motherboard, if u have ever heard of the towel trick( wrapping your xbox in a towel so it will overheat and the solder will pool up and re-solder the CPU/GPU back in place) that's where it come from, i would buy a jasper power brick if i were u (12V, 12,1A).
- Q:Is it dangerous to touch double monitor cable when its on power?
- The voltages and amperages going through the Monitor Cables are too low to be of any concern. If you actually stuck your tongue into a live one you'll get a jolt that may be painful...but it's not going to kill you. Touching it with your fingers won't do anything. However it might not be a bad idea to cover it with a little electrician's tape (don't go crazy) to keep it from picking up anything that could jam or bend the pins.
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range