Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of PVC Power Copper Cable (VV, VV22, VV32)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of PVC Power Copper Cable (VV, VV22, VV32)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:what is the easiest way to replace the power window cables on the motor in the passenger side of a '94 accord
- If you are referring to the electrical wires leading to the power window system, then you need to cut wires and splice new ones back into the system along with the plug at the end of the cable.
- Q:Power supply does not have ATX12V1 cable to power CPU.?
- If your power supply lacks the 4-pin connector, then you're probably going to need a new one. If your power supply has a 20+4-pin setup, then you should be able to use that however. The 4-pin can snap together with the 20-pin connector sometimes to make a 24-pin, but if it's not there altogether and your computer won't power on, then you will need a different power supply with the proper connector.
- Q:where does the power sw and reset sw cable go?
- If you look very close the position for these connectors is written on the motherboard along side of the pins that they connect to in very small letters.
- Q:Ipad charge does not enter the charge does not support this accessory charge
- Friends, my task, hope to adopt! Answer: sorghum (Liang) explained: the poles are relatively high, beautiful riding on the poles is in the height of their own beautiful, so according to the meaning of harmony, the answer is sorghum.
- Q:I have a graphics card with a power cable that fits onto mobo(6 pin) and has 2 other power connectors,?
- I have the HD 3870 and I do not recall it having 3 power connectors. There is only one, which is the 6pin. Only the 3870X2 and the 2900 have two power connectors which are 6pin and 8pin. Read the manual. You might be looking at jumpers or sound connectors and putting power to those items will cause you to fry your good card.
- Q:ethernet cables explain. what are the 2 leftover power cables.?
- you did not state anything that will help anyone tell you that imformation you have to know what kind it is and it still would be very hard to just tell you the voltage and everything like that
- Q:25' sata cable/power supply extension?
- No go: What is the maximum length of a SATA data cable? 1m for SATA I, 2m for SATA II The exercise will be good for you. Maybe you have a wife, or a sister?
- Q:is using an extention cord for car amplifer power cable safe?
- Well....that depends on how big the amp is. An extension cord has either 2 or three wires inside at somewhere between 16 and 12 gauge wire. You could twist all the conductors together and be good up to about 40 amps with three 12 gauge wires. The issue with amplifiers is current not voltage. The thicker the wire the more current it will handle. Most any wire you buy is rated at least 120V. Check what size fuse the amp requires, if it is more than 30 to 40 amps I would buy the right size single wire for the amp. Also, fuse the wire at the battery. Fire is not our friend. :)
- Q:what is the difference on your ipod a USB 2.0 cable and a USB power adapter. Or even if there is a diifernece.
- the power adapter is so you can charge it off of a regular outlet rather than having to have a computer handy to charge it through the usb port. i recommend getting the power adapter, i have it and its good
- Q:where can i get power cable for 52 inch flat screen t.v.?
- It's a universal AC power cord. The same one you would use for most other flat panels, desktop pcs, and the PS3. Go to your local Best Buy. They have them in 2 places: Playstation 3 accessories or the PC cable isle in Computers. $10 give or take a couple bucks.
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range