Type and names of the cable
XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated, steel tape armoured and PVC sheathed power cable
Type ,voltage, grade,no,of cores and nominal cross section of the cable
No. Of core
1 or 3
- Q:Can we wire coxial cable beside power cable?
- No can do. You can run coax with your Cat 5e cable though.
- Q:what is that cylinder at the end of a laptops power cable?
- That cylinder is called a choke. The purpose of the item is to deflect electrical interferences from the outside sources...like telephones, 2-way radios, ect. It also works as a shield for the brick or power converter that your laptop uses. It also puts out signals that could interfere in other devices.
- Q:Splitting a power cable?
- What sort of power cable? If it is mains or an automotive power outlet, you can get splitters for those.
- Q:Power Cable to amp too short?
- The only way to properly splice the cable is to solder the cable to another piece of cable the same size. The best insulator is brush on tape , just make sure whatever you choose to use, it is sufficiently wrapped. There should minimal power loss if care is taken to make the connection well. However, the best way would be to run a new cable. But considering the trouble this may pose, a quality spice may be the best choice.
- Q:where can i buy a power cable for my Lexmark P350 series photo printer?
- You can also contact Lexmark Technical Support at 1-800-LEXMARK to request for the Lexmark P350 photo printer power cord for free. Hope this helps.
- Q:What type of cable is the power cable?
- Our unit to do the professional cable tray to the current domestic ranking before 3 I did not see we have this certification ah there is a professional health and safety management system has an environmental management system and other quality management system of other scientific and technological innovation patents have a lot of what I do not see the CCC, but you can do the next try you can log in China certification recognized information network - expert column, consult the above experts, these experts have all walks of life experience, can help to you.
- Q:What size amp and power cables do I need for my new subwoofer system?
- Hey okorder.com/
- Q:Car Amp Power Cable Help??!?!?
- The fuse should be within 18 of the BATTERY!!! I cannot stress this enough. Amplifiers have built in devices which protect the amp, the in-line fuse's sole purpose is to protect the wire in case of a short. Put that fuse close to the amp, and all of that wire feeding from the battery is unprotected; and any part of that wire that shorts to the car can, and continues to pass current to the chassis, until something catches fire due to the tremendous heat created from the short. Mount it as close to the battery as possible.
- Q:Why are there differant ends to the power cable on the xbox 360?
- cause they felt like makeing them different
- Q:Does this PSU have 6 SATA Power Cables attatched to it?
- SATA Power Connector: 6 - YES it does have. If your spending $750 on a computer i'd suggest you get a branded power supply, they last longer and will supply your video card with enough juice to get the job done. what kind of video card are you getting? depending on what card your getting 500 watts may or may not be enough, as the new nvidia cards are very juicy :)
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range