1.Annealed copper conductor 2.Insulation 3.Inner sheath
4.Steel tape armour 5.Outer sheath
Armored cabie for fixed installation of petroleum electricity. Metallurgy. For power and control systems.
Maximum conductor operating temperature:70℃
Test voltage: 3.5kv/5min
Cores colour: five core(Red yellow green blue yellow/green)
Standard Export Drum
GB/T, IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS
Min Order: 1000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:will speaker and power cables cause noise radiation to the rca cables of my amplifier?
- Technically, running your RCA wires and power wires shouldn't cause any problems and can be dubbed a myth. However, a lot of people will disagree. For induction between power and signal wire to occur, a form of AC must be introduced on the DC power wire. One solution, if you want to run them together, is to have good shielded RCA cables and/or to separate the RCA wires and twist them (as in twisted pair wire, twisted pair wire is used in CAT3, CAT5 and CAT6 communication wire to eliminate noise/interference/induction). Another solution is distance, you don't have to have cable on both sides of the car as a 1 foot separation will do just as good. ____________ As for will s, What in the world would anyone use a zener diode for? A zener diode is used to regulate a lower voltage from a higher voltage. Example, if I wanted a pure 6 volts from a 12 volt supply then I would use a zener. Zeners don't operate well when the supply is the same as what you want out (ie, 12 volt supply, 12 volts out). Besides to find one to handle the current will both be quite large and expensive. Plain useless. Additional notes Clearly your attempts are for a good measure, but lack in the knowledge of what really happens with the introduction of induction on an input, makes your idea wrong. My pestering hostile e-mails were nothing more than a discussion on how your idea wouldn't be cost effective or practicle. It's a shame you can't take constructive critisism. I would like to point out that overvoltage transients and induction are two totally different things in their respective terms. Overvoltage transients are caused by motors and relays turning on/off. Induction occurs exactly what happens in an AC transformer. But in this case, AC isn't an issue since it's a DC power source. Granted, induction is probable, but not likely due to the insignifacant level of voltage produced plus the sheilding of the RCA cables.
- Q:Does a graphics card need a PSU PCI-e power cable?
- No maximum mom forums are huge-spread in they want the ATX 24pin significant plug. The could also want the 12v AUX too. regularly there's a mixture of molex and SATA connectors. maximum production unit machines do not use a extreme end video card so the wont have the PCIe video card connectors you should actually get a PSU that has extra skill than the cardboard needs AND that it comes with each and every of the connectors you want.
- Q:Two connectors on the same hard drive cable?
- it doesn't matter which power cable you use for your hard drive. however, the hdd cable is different story. I am assuming you have EIDE cable. If you just have one hard drive connecting, then it doesn't matter which connector you use. If you have 2 hard drive connecting with one cable, either you have to change the jumper setting so one HDD will be master other one will be slave. Another way is to change the jumper setting on both HDD to cable select; in this case, the hard drive connected at the end connector will be master and the hard drive connected to middle connector will be slave.
- Q:computer power supply cables?
- I take it that you are referring to a desktop. OK, so you got those down already, notice that there are several cables with 4 connectors, those give power to optical devices, like the dvd burner or the hdd, if the hdd is ATA, i it's SATA, then is a red cable with black terminal, there are suppose to be two of them, one with a small terminal to transfer data, the other one with a bigger terminal to give power. Notice in the heatsink, this is the little fan that keep cool the processor, is a 4 pin terminal, in the mother board, connect the cable that goes from the heatsink to this terminal. For the start button you must search for the mother board that is installed, they are all different. From the power supply perspective you are OK, you can't go wrong with the rest of it. Have fun with it.
- Q:i only have a power cable for my ps3 how do i set it up with hdmi cable ?
- 1) put the hdmi cable in the back of the the console. 2) put the other end in the telly. 3) also make sure the power cable is connected to the console 4) change the telly channel to hdmi That should be it and yes you will get sound :)
- Q:2- A storm has brought down all the power cables.3- Had he invited her before last weekend?
- 2. All the power cables were brought down by a storm. 3. What is he had invited her before last weekend?
- Q:Whether the interior decoration is the first brush latex paint or the first installation of the wire (the line, with the trunking)?
- 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 are the number of cores of a cable, a cable inside is not a line, is insulated with each other 2 or . 3 +. 4 +1 line, 5 lines , Respectively, called 2 core or 3 core, 3 +2 core, 4 +1 core, 5 and other core. 3 + 2 cable 3 is the three phase lines, the diameter of the line as large, 2 is the zero line and the PE line, the diameter of the line as large; 4 + 1 cable 4 is the same as the three lines and the same diameter, 1 is the PE ground wire is a separate diameter; five core is the phase line, zero line and PE line are the same diameter, 2 core and 3 core is also the diameter of the line. In the end with a few cable, the design specifications are provided! A few words are not clear!
- Q:I found my SATA power cable, but can't find where to insert my SATA data cable?
- Still sort of hard without much more info or actually looking at the motherboard. The numbers you found are actually the power supply model number, not the whole computer model number. It could help knowing exactly what motherboard you're looking at however I'd start looking along the lower part of the board or the bottom right area. If you find a plug that it would fit in - it should be labeled very very tiny print saying SATA next to the plug-in.
- Q:is it safe to solder a power cable?
- safe if you do it correctly but not recommended as there is too much chance for problems that could cause a fire later, if the joint came apart or the tape dried up. .
- Q:Why does car Audio power cable have such thick insulation?
- it as a lot of current run thru it help to keep other thingsd from burning a long with the cable it self its amps not volts
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range