1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
- Q:What is the heat of the cross-linked cable?
- General model: SYV75-X (X on behalf of its insulation diameter 3mm / 5mm, the greater the larger the diameter of the larger) SYV S --- coaxial RF cable, Y --- polyethylene, V --- poly Ethylene
- Q:ribbon cable power button?
- Time to hang up our computer repair skills and take it to a shop...
- Q:Is a so-called high-end power cable going to really make my stereo/home theater sound better?
- No. However you can easily make your own high end cables buying iec connectors on line or if your gear does'nt have iec connectors, you can solder new cable in to it. I made my own 12 gauge cable with Wattgate interconnects, nice attractive wrap and 12 gauge entension cord I purchased at Walmart (50 feet made me a lot of power cords- cost me $16 for the extension and $10-12 per IEC connector and $16 for 50' of wrap ). Noticeable improvement? No, not at all- but my cable looks just as high end and as pretty as the fancy $100-300 stuff. If your scared of making your own cables, check out OKorder. There is a seller out there offering some really good looking cable ( I think it's 12g-14g ) priced at around $60. The home theater market is BIG business and there are companies out there with so many exaggerated claims about their products that it's mind-boggling. Well, gotta run, I need to put a line conditioner on my refrigerator so that it keeps my food fresher.... LOL.
- Q:Two weeks ago, my 1 yr 19 lcd monitor began to flicker? Why? The power cord and usb cable are secure?
- I've had a similar thing happen with my 17 GEM monitor. Eventually, I relocated the monitor and redid all the wiring and the flickering ultimately stopped. I'd wager it's a wire issue.
- Q:Whether the interior decoration is the first brush latex paint or the first installation of the wire (the line, with the trunking)?
- 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 are the number of cores of a cable, a cable inside is not a line, is insulated with each other 2 or . 3 +. 4 +1 line, 5 lines , Respectively, called 2 core or 3 core, 3 +2 core, 4 +1 core, 5 and other core. 3 + 2 cable 3 is the three phase lines, the diameter of the line as large, 2 is the zero line and the PE line, the diameter of the line as large; 4 + 1 cable 4 is the same as the three lines and the same diameter, 1 is the PE ground wire is a separate diameter; five core is the phase line, zero line and PE line are the same diameter, 2 core and 3 core is also the diameter of the line. In the end with a few cable, the design specifications are provided! A few words are not clear!
- Q:Two poles and a power cable, calculating exact distant between poles.?
- So you want the length along the cable? I honestly don't know how to compute the arc length of a catenary, but I'm sure that the power company knows how to do it because they need to know how much cable it will take to string up a whole line of poles. Your example doesn't work only because you impose a physically impossible constraint (zero distance between the poles - the poles have no thickness) and then try to impose physical reality (the cable can't bend instantaneously) on the problem. In the physically unrealizable problem, yes the cable does drop 50 ft because it is infinitely bendable. You're dealing with hyperbolic sines and cosines. Good luck
- Q:HP Printer Power Cable Identification?
- What is the model number of your HP printer? Is it the C3180? I am looking for a power adapter for the C3180, and I believe the HP AC Adapter model number 0957-2178 is the correct one, but I'll find out for sure in a few days as I am ordering one. If you tell me the model number of your HP printer, I may be able to help you out because I have learned a lot about HP printer AC Adapters in the last few hours.
- Q:how to put a switch into power cable for an amplifier in car ?
- You can put a main power cut off to your amp. all you have to do is go to a truck stop and get a big power cut off switch and put it somewhere along the power cable. or you can just put a toogle o the blue wire.
- Q:Will PSone power cable work on a ps2?
- An original playstation one should, a PSone one wont tho. I had an old playstation one in my ps2 until my sons rabbit chewed thru it now I'm using a dreamcast one.
- Q:Rules of thumb for power cords?
- A 5A cord would do the job.
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range