1.Solid or stranded copper conductor 2.PVC insulation
Rated voltage:450/750v(227 IEC 01)
300/500V(227 IEC 05)
Test voltage:AC.2500v 5min(227 IEC 01)
AC2000v 5min(227 IEC 05)
Manufactured Accor ding to:GB 5023.3-1997(IEC 60227.3)
Conductor Type:GB/T3956-1997(IEC 60228)
Standard Export Drum
GB/T, IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS
Min Order: 10000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:How to connect power cables to amp?
- what your probably missing is actual RCA cables from the head unit or you speakers were supposed to be connected to a amp and when the original owner took the amps he didn't connect the amp back to the stereo. so if you want theres more than one thing you can do. have a shop connect the speakers back to the head unit. get an 4! channel amp and have it hooked up also by a shop or you can try your self but i recommend a shop doing it if your not confident. but theres really no mechanical problem so you don't have to drop any money on replacing any speakers certainly if they sound good up to your quality when you heard them.
- Q:Does the eVGA GT 440 graphics/video card need a power cable connect from the psu to it?o?
- No, it doesn't need one, but it's also a crappy purchase. The Radeon 6670 costs about the same, doesn't require external power, and slaps the GT 440 silly.
- Q:Can I use my desktop power cable for my laptop charger?
- it is not good to use it like that, a new cable will be much better.
- Q:Power Cord Laptop Cable Exposed. Dangerous?
- Use a Popscle stick, cut in half and then attached it with black tape, This will cover texposedoed wires and will also keep the wires straight and keep them from bending. Good Luck Joe The Old Computer Guy
- Q:I have a Satellite A300 series Toshiba laptop, and I need a cheap reliable power cable to buy online, help?
- If you don't already have an OKorder account, you should get one - it opens up a whole world of bargains. Just make sure you buy from a seller with a 99% or better rating and over 100 sales. I have never had any problem as long as I have followed those guidelines. Good luck!
- Q:What power cable to choose for electric meter?
- examine the entire load modern-day score of the motor then length your cable for a voltage drop interior the wires of decrease than 5%. With that long of a run the voltage drop attention would be greater stringent than the optimal modern-day for the cord gauge.
- Q:Why cross bonding in power cable?
- If so, the answer is: By tying multiple cables together, the current carrying capacity of the total cable is increased without having the total cost increase in proportion. In other words -- using the picture as an example -- tying 4 equal sized cables together increases the current carrying capacity by a factor of 4, but the cost of this multiple-wire cable is less than the cost of a larger single cable that would carry an equal amount of current. .
- Q:I have a power cable that says 7A 125v and my DVR says 4A max, will the cable work or harm the DVR?
- The cable will work just fine.
- Q:Can I run my TV power cable through the wall?
- Tv Power Cable In Wall
- Q:When adding second internal drive to Dell OPTIPLEX 780 do I have to get another power cable and data cable?
- you have such a small case, i doublt that there will be room inside the case for another internal drive. if there is room, the PSU should have an extra Sata power connector and you will need to get a Sata cable if you buy an OEM drive, if it's a 'retail' version of the drive then you should get a Molex to Sata power cable and a Sata data cable. you probably wont have space inside the case for another drive, go with a USB 2.0 external desktop drive.
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range